Book III-Chapter 86, Filming Ends, Countdown to Premier Begins

Filming Ends,Countdown to Premier Begins

Prince's POV

The weekend had flown by and the four had accomplished a lot when it came to wedding planning and had fun while they did it. When the alarm went off at 3:45 AM Prince was already awake and Bella woke up right away filled with energy. They got up with smiles on their faces ready to face another day of shooting. Prince took care of his morning business and brushed his teeth. Bella laid in bed while he did and turned on Cloud Stream to see what the new day had in store from a news stand point. It was going to be another cold day with the expected high being only 8 degrees Fahrenheit. Bella got up and went into her closet. She selected another pair of fleece lined leggings with a matching fleece lined top only this time in baby blue with some ankle high, flat heeled, light grey suede boots. Bella then went into the bathroom and after taking care of her morning business, washed her hands and face, brushed her teeth and then moisturized her face and dressed. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and then platted it. Prince was watching her as she did her hair sitting at the vanity in the bathroom. He could not help but smile. Bella was so lovely and so feminine. Even doing a simple thing like combing her hair put her amazing feminine beauty on display. 'Thank you Jesus' he thought to himself...'thank you for this exquisite woman'. 'You are welcome my son', he heard in his mind. Once Bella had finished her hair, he pulled her to him and said Bella, you are the most stunning woman I have ever seen. He kissed her deeply and then they walked to the kitchen hand in hand. They arrived at the same time as Elaine and Carlos. They exchanged good mornings and greeted Ross who was also in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on breakfast. He had made something really different called a Savor Breakfast Bowl. It had Turnip Greens, Sorghum, thinly sliced Avocado and crunchy Shitake Mushrooms and a fried egg. Needless to say it was delicious as well as filling.

Bella and Elaine poured 4 cups of coffee and dressed them and then pulled out some Orange juice also

Bella and Elaine poured 4 cups of coffee and dressed them and then pulled out some Orange juice also. They set the table and sat down as they did their Security joined them. Holding hands, Carlos offered the blessing and then they ate. There were lots of oohs and ahhs at the wonderful flavors and they finished their meal asking that it be prepared again soon. Bella and Elaine cleaned up the kitchen and then went to the mud room in search of their coats, scarfs and gloves. The 4 piled into the SUV along with their Security Detail and headed to The Stork Club for makeup. The first scene they would be filming was the dialog they did not complete from last Friday. They would then move into a Sound Check for Get Blue and Make It Funky now and then film those pieces and the dialogue for the Wedding Scenes. The day would go extremely well in all of the filming. Anthony was very pleased with the high energy and the work. Lunch was served at 11:00 today and while they were waiting to be served, Prince turned on Cloud Stream. A Breaking News story came on and Prince noted the backdrop was the Courthouse in Bloomfield Hills.

"This is Wally Crawford bringing you the latest in the Burgess-Simpson Hit and Run case. Nicholas Galbretti Sr. and Jr. are just concluding their arraignment this morning and word is that bail will be granted as well. Because of the immense amount of money available to the family, the amount of the bail will most likely be very high. Oh, here come the Galbrettis". The two men appeared in front of the courthouse along with Mrs. Mia Galbretti who stood at her husband's side as well as Jacob and Matthew Galbretti, Nicholas Sr.'s brothers . On either end of the the family members was one of their attorneys, Eric Souter on the left and John Stonebridge on the right. Someone walked up to Wally and handed him a note. Looking at it quickly, Wally said, "the Galbrettis have made bail to the tune of $500,000 each". A trial date has been set for January 12, 2216, Wally stated. Mr. Galbretti, what caused you to run from the scene? John Stonebridge said "we will not take any questions now, but my clients do have a statement to make". Nick Sr. said, "I want to extend my sincere apologies to the Burgess and Simpson families. I am truly sorry for the injuries they sustained in this accident and I am also sorry for the added stress caused by my error in judgement of not insisting that my son give himself up immediately after I learned of his involvement. I am praying for a complete recovery of Ray Burgess Jr. and continued emotional healing for both of these families". Nick Jr. then said, "I ask for forgiveness from both the Burgess family and the Simpson family as well for both the accident and for fleeing the scene. It was a very serious error in judgment on my part that added additional pain to an already painful situation needlessly. I apologize from the bottom of my heart". As the younger man spoke his eyes welled with tears. It was clear that he was sincere in what he was saying. There were several other reporters present and all started asking questions. "That is all for now", Stonebridge said and directed his clients to a limousine that had room for them all. They got in and pulling away from the curb, left the courthouse. "This is Wally Crawford reporting from Bloomfield HIlls".