Book III-Chapter 74, Light Against Dark

Light

Prince's POV

Prince had woken up to an empty bed Saturday morning. Bella was already up and out of the bedroom. He stretched and rubbed his eyes. Where was that woman of his he thought to himself smiling? He got up, took care of his morning business and brushed his teeth and then headed to the kitchen in search of his woman. As he entered he could smell the coffee and fully expected to see her sitting at the table but she wasn't there. He stepped into the laundry room off of the kitchen and she had been there as there were clothes folded up on the table just waiting to be put away, but she was not there now. He turned around and headed into the family room but she was not there either. He was on his way to check in the living room and dining rooms when he caught sight of the top of her head outside on the patio. He went through the sliding glass door and said "Good morning Bella". She looked up and smiled that amazing smile at him. "Good morning Prince", she responded. "I have been looking all over for you. Is everything okay", he asked? "Yes" she said, "I just wanted to sit out here with this amazing view and talk to the Creator". "I'm sorry Mama. Did I interrupt"? "No sweet man. You didn't. I just wanted to thank Him for you and our life and for allowing us to have each other. I also wanted to ask Him to guide us through this thing ahead with the enemy's most recent scheme and to let Him know I am an open vessel for His use as He sees fit". Prince stood looking at his beautiful Bella and pulled her up off of the sofa, gathered her into his arms and kissed her with every fiber of love that was within him. "Wow"she said when his lips finally broke away from her own. "Thank you baby" she added. "No", he said. "Thank you for being you and trusting the Creator the way you do and for the many hundreds of prayers you have prayed for us over the years. I love you Bella". She nuzzled his neck and said" I love you more". "Praise the Creator" he said. "Praise the Creator" she repeated. "Let's get some coffee and get started on some breakfast", Bella said changing the subject. Since the wedding was at 11:00 AM, with pictures immediately after of the couple and the Bridal party they probably would not serve the guests until about 2:00 PM or so. She needed to make sure they ate before they left. Prince took her hand and they walked into the kitchen. Prince put a fresh pot of coffee on as she looked into the refrigerator and began constructing their meal in her mind. It was 8:30 AM. If they ate a big breakfast within the hour, they should not be starving to death by the time food was served after the wedding. "Prince, how about a country breakfast of Orange juice, eggs, Turkey bacon and sausage, grits and wheat toast"? "Sounds good to me Mama", he said. She started pulling the appropriate pans out of the pots and pan drawer and then pulled out the bowl in which to scramble the eggs and all of the different food to make the meal. " I'll help Mama" Prince said. She kissed him on his cheek and they prepared the meal together. 15 minutes before the meal was ready, Prince poured and dressed two cups of coffee for them and then went and knocked on Carlos and Elaine's door and also on Frank's letting everyone know breakfast would be ready in a few minutes. Bella took a sip of coffee and then placed the food on the table in the serving dishes. Carlos and Elaine came in holding hands and Ross, Melvin, Frank and Larry were right behind them. They sat down at the table joined hands and Prince asked Ross to say the blessing. They then dug into the delicious meal.

Larry and Melvin took clean up duty while everyone else went to begin to dress for the wedding. They all met at 10:15 in the living area and all of them including the security team looked amazing. Melvin took off in the Nissan to pick up Helen as since Andrea knew her, she had been invited also. They would catch up with the 4 and the rest of the security team at the Synagogue.

Andrea and Jax were being married at the Messianic Synagogue, Ahavat Zion, where his sister Hannah was the assistant Rabbi and his dear friend Hymie Abelman was the founder and Senior Rabbi. It would be a lovely service filled with Jewish Tradition co-mingled with Messianic Christian messaging. Andrea's mother had cried and cried when she learned that her daughter was marrying a man from Jewish tradition. Her father however was thrilled that he had embraced Christ in the Messianic vine of Judaism and clearly really loved their daughter. He had granted Jax his permission to marry her and told his wife to cut the hysterics...she had immediately complied, and although she had never said, found that she genuinely liked Jax. What was not to like? He was a truly stand up guy.