Book III-Chapter 28, Practice Makes Perfect

Practice Makes Perfect

Prince's POV

Prince woke up and realized he was still holding Bella in his arms just as he was last night when they fell back to sleep.  He kissed the top of her head and just enjoyed being close to her.  She smelled of Vanilla and Coconut and looked so beautiful and peaceful.  He hated to wake her and so he lay there for a few more minutes.  His cell phone rang and reaching over to the night stand he looked at the number and saw that it was Andy.  He answered the phone.  "This is Royal".  "Good morning Royal", Andy said.  "Good Morning".  Prince quietly got out of the bed to allow Bella to sleep.  He went into the bathroom and shut the door.  "So I got in touch with Christian about the locks and the alarm system.  The alarm system is brand new and I have the code for you.  I will text it to you shortly .  He said that he will have someone out to the new place at 10 today to work with our Security to get everything set up.  "Okay" Prince said looking at the time on his phone.  It was 7:00 AM.  Prince said, "there is one other thing.  I would like for Christian to arrange for someone to do some grocery shopping so there will be food to last a few days in the house when we get back.  Bella and Elaine will be exhausted and I would like them not to have to shop to prepare meals for a few days.  They are cooking daily for 8 as it is.  I will have one of them send a grocery list to you to forward to Christian".  "Agreed" Andy said. " I will arrange it".  "Great", Prince said.  "Have you told Security about the time to meet at the new house yet", Prince asked?  "No, not yet". " Don't worry, I will tell them". Prince said.  "You might find out the names of the person or persons that Christian is sending so that Frank will feel comfortable with letting them into the place". "Will do" Andy said.  "I will text that to you also"?  "Okay man.   Thank you for everything",  Prince said.   Prince hung up the phone, made his morning water and washed his hands and brushed his teeth.  He went back into the bedroom and pulling on his robe went into the kitchen to make coffee. 

After putting it on, he knocked on Frank's door.  Frank was up and answered the door right away. " Hey man", Prince said. "Good morning", Frank said.   "Christian has someone coming to meet you at the new house at 10:00.  He says that the alarm is brand new and Andy is going to text me the code".  Just as he said that his phone buzzed with a message. "Come on in the kitchen and join me for a cup of coffee and bring something to write with", Prince said.  They sat at the kitchen table and dressed their coffee.  Prince gave him the code and said that the person coming to the house was named Anthony Blair  who was a security guy with Arista.  Frank thanked him and said he would go to the house with Larry and send Melvin and Ross to the Rehearsal Hall with them today.  Frank then got up to go dress and tell the others of the assignments for the day.  Prince poured himself another cup of coffee and one for Bella, dressed them both and went back into their bedroom.

Prince set her coffee on her bed stand and kissing her on the cheek, whispered her name into her ear.  She opened her eyes slowly and he said, "Good morning Mama.  Time to rise and shine.  I have your coffee here for you".  She smiled and said "thank you baby".  She sat up and propped two pillows behind her and he gave her the cup.  "Ummm good" she said.  She finished her coffee and got up and went to the bathroom and after her morning routine, came back to the room and asked what the plan was for the day.   Prince told her about Arista security going to the new house, and about Frank and Larry being with them to do the upgrades on the locks and to program the alarm system.  He reminded her of the 2:00 PM rehearsal time and also told her that he had made the request for grocery shopping to be done while they were on the road.  "Just make a list and they will get whatever you need".   Prince then said "let me make a quick call".  He called the Real Estate Agent, Tracy,  and told her that the security team would be at the house to do the lock upgrade and program the alarm system at 10:00 this morning.  She said she had already had the Roman shades installed, and the new double beds for the two extra bedrooms had also been delivered and set up and the others removed.  She asked if it was okay to give the keys to one of his body guards.  He told her to give them to Frank and thanked her for all she had done for them.   As he hung up he thought he liked this Tracy woman, she was really efficient.  Bella was just about dressed as he finished the call and said she was going into the kitchen to start breakfast.  He said he was going to dress and then would join her.  He made up the bed and put his clothes on and then went into the kitchen.  Bella was frying Turkey Bacon and had the eggs out to whip and scramble.  He pulled out the bread and buttered 16 slices and placed it in the oven for oven toast.  Bella put some grated Cheddar cheese and some Italian seasoning into the eggs, added a little salt and pepper and pouring off the grease from the Turkey Bacon, she wiped down the skillet and then poured the eggs into it and scrambled them.  Prince pulled the toast out of the oven and placed it under the warmer and then set the table.  Once it was set, he went and told Carlos and Elaine and the bodyguards that breakfast was ready.  Bella put the food on the table and poured a large glass of orange juice for each place setting.  Carlos and Elaine came to the table in their robes as did Melvin and Ross.  Frank and Larry were dressed.  Sitting at the table, Prince asked Melvin to say grace and while they held hands he did and then they ate.  Bella got up and poured each of them another cup of coffee except for Prince who said he had already had his two for the day.  Elaine and Carlos took kitchen duty and the rest of them went into the living room and sat down and listened to Good Morning LA.  The weather was going to be spectacular again today they learned and then they watched a story about an Animal Shelter that had several dogs available for adoption.  Some of them were so cute.  Bella said "when we get settled somewhere permanently Prince, I would like a dog".  Sitting next to her on the couch, he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and said when they got settled permanently, she could have anything she wanted.