Book III-Chapter 52, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise Part 1

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

Prince's POV

After they had opened their presents, David had insisted that they toast the birth of Christ and the engagement of his lovely daughter Bella to Prince with some 150 year Brandy and egg nog. Once they did and the brandy had a few minutes to enter their systems the performers began to really feel it. They bid each other good night with hugs all around and went to their rooms. Since they had showered at the club the sleepy headed Prince and Bella, washed their faces and brushed their teeth and crawled into the bed. Prince had asked Bella to remain in the buff as she got into bed. He did that sometimes...just wanting to feel the warmth of her skin close to him. He pulled her close with her facing him. He kissed her warmly and said "goodnight Bella". "Goodnight my Prince". Within moments they were asleep.

At about 5:00 AM Prince woke up with a voracious desire for his Bella. He reached for her and pulling her even closer he kissed her and his tongue sought permission to enter her mouth...with permission granted he did and as he did his member urnfurled rapidly to its full size and was as hard as it could get. He began to rub himself against her until pre-cum came out of his beautiful hard dick and spread seductively over her thigh. He moaned and said "I need you Bella". She responded by reaching for his dick and putting it in between her legs. As he began to rub it against her pussy lips he felt her wetness and almost lost it. "Oh Bella" he said. "Oh Baby" he said again. "I love you" they said at the same time. He got on top of her and continued to rub his dick up and down against her wetness...he heard her as her breath began to come faster and hearing it pushed him closer to his own edge. As he continued at a much faster pace, she said "Priiiince" and came hard as he also let go. They moved into an ectasy that was amazing even for them. They continued to orgasm for almost two minutes. When they were finally spent and he collapsed on top of her, he nuzzled her neck and said "you are perfection to me Bella" and fell into a deep sleep. It was just before noon when they awoke and he had to have her again. When they got up they bathed, dressed and went into the kitchen in green Satin Christmas lounge pajamas. "Merry Christmas Bella" he said as he kissed her on her cheek and opened the bedroom door. " Merry Christmas my love" she said as he took her hand and led her into the kitchen.

They met Ross in there who was just starting to pull the food out for dinner. We are going to eat at 3:00 per Kendra he said. There is hot cereal on the stove though. They helped themselves to the Malt-O-Meal and Bella dressed their coffee. That would hold them nicely until supper as it was almost 1:30 PM. "Is anyone else up", Prince asked? "You are the first I have seen except for Kendra", he said. They sat down to eat and Prince turned on Cloud Stream. A repeat of the early morning news was on. There was the normal Christmas patter with shots of children opening their presents and shots of Santa in his sleigh heading back to the North Pole. Then there was the weather report...Detroit had a white Christmas after all with snow starting to fall at about 3:00 AM and was still falling. That had been at 8:00 this morning...it had since stopped he saw as he looked out of the window. Everything looked lovely and fluffy white outside.

Another story came on that really got their attention...there had been many births between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day officially beginning. Not one baby had been lost or born in crisis...not even those that had been expected to be born with problems. There was not one newborn placed into an incubator out of 67 births in the metropolitan Detroit area. Later news stories would say the same for births throughout the Mid-West and a little later throughout the USA. Every baby born in the nation had been born in healthy condition. This was especially astounding as some of them were born to drug addicted mothers or to those that had drinking problems. It would not be known until many months later, but many of those mothers were so moved by the miraculous events that the great majority were able to walk away from their addictions and some years later would be productive, proud mothers of exceptional children. Once again the Creator had used Prince and Bella and Carlos and Elaine and The World Changers to bring change to the earth in an amazing way. How touching that the lives of little ones had been protected and preserved by the Father using the music of The World Changers as a vessel. Prince openly cried as Bella's comforting arms surrounded him. He felt completely blessed.