Book III-Chapter 61, Back To Real Life

Back To Real Life

Bella's POV

The days that transpired after graduation were some of the most pleasant that Prince and Bella and Carlos and Elaine had spent since their Paris trip.   They were however, very different.  They were lazy days spent in making love, visiting with family and some of Bella and Elaine's old friends, making more love, going to impromptu dinner parties with sorority sisters and their men, making passionate love and talking about their wedding as their vision began to take shape and...you guessed it making unhurried wonderful, magical love.  Each of those treasured days that they spent in Detroit, before traveling back to California, Bella seemed programmed to wake up first.  But she did not jump up to make coffee, breakfast and get into the day, she simply rolled over on her side and enjoyed looking at her beautiful Prince.  She noticed something new almost every day.  The way his lips puckered if she touched him while he was sleeping, the way his eyes smiled even before his lips did when he woke up and looked into her own.  The quiet closeness that he expressed when he pulled her to him in the mornings by nuzzling her neck or kissing her ears and eyes before he said a word and those first words each day..."Morning Bella, I love you...or Morning Bella, you are so beautiful"...how she treasured them.  Her response was always the same.  "Morning my handsome Prince...I love you more" or something close to it.  Sometimes they got up and showered, sometimes they did their morning routine and returned to bed to make remarkable love, and sometimes, like this morning, they returned to bed simply to lay in each others arms and enjoy the warmth of each other and languid kisses before rising for the day.  Laying there Prince had asked her when she thought they might start a family after they married.  She had said that depended on him more than herself.  His music would take him all around the world and she did not want to be left at home while he was on tour for months at the end of a pregnancy or caring for a newborn without his support.  He looked at her and said "Bella from the moment our first child is  in your belly, I will not tour until you and our babies can go with us.  I think with the support of nannies we can go around the world even when they are small.  But the two of us", he said " will give them their primary care...always".  "You promise", Bella asked? "Yup", he said.  "I promise".  He kissed her and then Prince said the thought of making babies had made him hot and he made slow delicious love to his Bella and then they got up showered and dressed and went into the kitchen to make the morning meal.  

As they walked to the kitchen they smelled the aroma of coffee and heard voices.  David was in the kitchen with a stark white apron on and a huge chef hat and was making a production of preparing omelettes.  Kendra was sitting at the kitchen table laughing at the antics of her husband.  "Good morning daddy, mommy".  Bella said.  "Good morning Bella", Kendra said.  "Good morning Cupcake",  David said.  "Good morning Prince", Kendra and David said together and laughed.  Prince had to smile.  "I see that I am in the home of a real man", Prince said.  "I make the Omelettes at my house too".  David chuckled. " I knew there was a reason I liked you", he said.  Bella and Kendra looked at each other smiling and shook their heads.  Carlos and Elaine wandered into the kitchen at that point.  Prince and Carlos sat down at the table while Bella and Elaine poured and dressed four cups of coffee.  Prince said "Thanks Mama", sipping his coffee.  "That is perfect".  Carlos thanked Elaine as well.  "So what are you going to do on this last day in Detroit", Kendra asked?  Well Bella said, I will pack in a little bit.  Elaine and I did laundry last night so we don't have to worry about that.  "After we pack, I at least have no plans", Bella said.  Kendra said "and you Elaine"?  "Pretty much the same as Bella", Elaine said.  "Well, would you like to talk about what David's assistant found in terms of Wedding Venues", Kendra asked?  Bella and Elaine smiled and said "we sure would".  Prince said "we want to be included in that conversation please".  Carlos said, "without a doubt we do"!  David looked up from his Omelette making and smiled at the two young men but said nothing.  "Okay, let's meet in my study after you get packed" Kendra said.  Bella and Elaine set the table while Prince went to tell their security that breakfast would be ready in about 5 minutes.  Frank, Larry, Ross and Melvin came into the kitchen in about 2 minutes. " I am starved",  Melvin said.  They sat down and joined hands.  David said grace and they enjoyed the lovely meal chatting.  When they had their fill, Prince and Carlos took kitchen duty while Bella and Elaine went to pack leaving out the clothes they would wear tomorrow to travel.  They had completed their tasks at about 11:00 AM and all except security headed to Kendra's study.  The Security team had been challenged to a game of Basketball by David's security and so put on light jackets and went into the back yard to hit the shooters court David had built.