Book III-Chapter 99, Satan's Plan

Bella's POV

Bella woke up and once her eyes opened, turned and looked at her Prince. He was still sleeping soundly, his breathing deep and slow. She could not help but notice that his morning wood was as thick and looked to be as hard as ever. She smiled and thanked her God for this beautiful sexually driven man. How she loved being the one he had chosen to meet those very frequent sexual needs of his. Nothing pleased her more. Rolling over on her side she kissed him softly on his cheek and started to get up when her wrist was grabbed by his strong elegant looking right hand. Without opening his eyes, he found her lips and kissed her, warmly and so deeply that she could taste the desire in his mind. As he kissed her, he rolled over on top of her and began to grind his totally unfurled member into the silk like pubic hair that covered the mound just above the slit that led to her Venus. "UMMM" he said as he continued to grind. Bella felt her core getting wet as he continued to rotate on her in ways that only he knew how. And then she felt it. His big dick let go of an abundant amount of pre-cum. His morning voice spoke softly, "need to put it in you Bella. I need to cum". He kissed her again, this time entering her mouth and exploring it with his tongue. As he kissed her, her hips began to undulate and before she knew it she whispered "I need you Prince". His eyes opened and he gently turned her over and reaching over to his nightstand took some Vaseline and smeared it on the crevice between her hips and on his huge dick. Pushing it gently into that crevice, he felt the entry that he sought and continued to push and as he entered her he shouted "damn baby". He never was prepared for how good she felt and was always pleasantly surprised at the intensity of the feeling. He pulled her up on all fours and once she was comfortable continued to go in and out of her ass as he stroked her clit which he wet with the juices dripping from her slit. "Oh Prince", Bella said. "Oh Baby" she said. Bella started rocking her hips back and forth toward Prince and was doing it as fast as she could, being in sync with Prince's thrusting. "I gotta cum" Prince said and sped up his thrusting, as did his Bella. "Priiiince" Bella shouted. "Priiince", she said as she let go and came. "Bellllla", Prince said as he came with her. He pulled her tight to him as he collapsed onto her. "Love you Mama", he said as he dropped off to sleep again. "Love you more", Bella whispered closing her eyes for a delicious nap. When they woke up it was a little after 9:00 AM and they got up showered, dressed and headed to the kitchen following the lovely aroma of coffee.

Prince's POV

Prince and Bella greeted Ross who was just starting to figure out what to make for breakfast. "The whole house seems to have slept in this morning". "Yup", Ross said. "Yours are the first faces I have seen since I put the coffee on". "Well after the last few days that is understandable", Prince said. "That is for sure", Bella responded. Bella fixed coffee for the three of them and turned on Cloud Stream. They had missed the morning shows by sleeping so late but one of the news shows was on. There wasn't much happening until the Entertainment segment came on and the weekend sales of Another Chance were shared. Apparently once Sunday's receipts were tallied they had billed a total of $64,800,000 for the first run weekend. That was unheard of for a film of this type. Prince, Bella and Ross looked at each other with their mouths open. They expected that sales for Monday and Tuesday would take a slight dip per day as the beginning of the week less people went to see movies, but the pace continued to be a sold out one and was way ahead of what any of them had thought would happen. Carlos and Elaine walked into the kitchen and Prince asked if they had heard the news report...to which they responded no. He started to tell them, but then Bella changed the channel to WWKH which had a 10:00 news cast which had just started. The newscast was going to commercial but said to stay tuned for news from the Entertainment desk. Carlos and Elaine heard the news for themselves. Elaine looked like she was in shock while Carlos whipped out his phone and said if this continued they could be looking at about a half billion dollars in the American market alone. Bella sat down hard and just thought about that number. Prince said, "we will either see Christian add a lot more theaters or extend the run time for the film with the existent theaters. Either way, I think before it is through, we will see American receipts at a lot more than that. "Holy Moly" Ross said as he heated water to make poached eggs. The Security team walked into the kitchen for coffee having heard the broadcast in their rooms while dressing. "Morning all" Frank said and added, "Might as well get ready for the madness. It is on its way". Just as Bella started the toast for the eggs, Prince's phone rang. It was David and he had Andy on the phone on a three way. "Morning Prince", the two men said at the same time. "Have you heard the report on the weekend's receipts. "Yes, we just did", Prince said. "Carlos thinks that the film could do about a half billion dollars stateside". "What do you think Prince", Andy asked. "I really don't know why I think this, but I think it will do a lot more". "I agree with you" David said. I think that you are going to end up with the first Pop/Rock film to break the billion dollar mark and I think that will just be here in the states. I base that on Sunday's sales remaining as strong as Friday and Saturday and on any good film, they are normally softer. "A billion dollars" Bella whispered? "Holy Father". "That contract we negotiated is going to make you two extremely wealthy men". "I am going to let that soak in", David said "We will talk in a few days" David added as he disconnected the call. Carlos and Prince fist bumped but a lot more quietly than normal. "Praise the Creator", they said and then Prince whispered and that is in America only. Wow! Prince called David back and with the phone on speaker said he really wanted to meet with that guy that he had recommended regarding investments and tax shelters. David said he would call him and set a meeting for the 4 of them with him the day after Christmas if that would do. Looking at Carlos who nodded yes Prince said "great and thank you"! A billion dollars...wow...Prince thought again shaking his head. He was really struggling to get his head around that number.