Book III-Chapter 34, The Query, Answers Revealed

The Query, Answers Revealed 

Andy's POV

Andrea had checked the progress of the query before going to bed last night but it apparently was processing a bunch of data as it had returned no meaningful results.  After putting on her coffee this morning, Andrea had pulled up the query and saw that it had generated a ton of information on each of the six cities that had reported the peace.  She would work from home today and would begin by printing the data on each of the six cities for review.  Pouring her coffee, she began to print the data on the first city, Los Angeles.  

Andy had gone into the office early this morning. It was day 3 in the waiting period for Andrea Williams to help to cool her jets, and Good Morning America had not called as of yet.  Even if they did not, he would need to call Andrea tomorrow.  He went into the Club's kitchen and greeted the prep staff that was busy doing a deep cleaning.  They would be open for dinner tonight and the food prep would start in earnest in about an hour.  He poured himself a cup of coffee and then heard the intercom paging him.  "Andy, please call Linda right away.  Andy please call Linda".  He picked up the wall phone and called.  "Hey babe", he said.  "Hey Andy.  Good Morning America is on Line 1 for you".  "Please tell them I will be right with them", Andy said.  "Will do",  Linda said.    "Good luck babe"! 

 Andy quickly made his way to his private office and sitting down at his desk picked up the phone. " Andy Grady" he said.  "Good Morning Mr. Grady.  This is Helen Pickering of the Guest Scheduling Desk with Good Morning America".  "Hello Helen and please call me Andy" he said.  "Thank you Andy", Helen said.  I wanted to give you and Royal a couple of days to get back into town and get settled in before I called.  We are very interested in having Royal and Carlos on the show and we would really like it if the two dancers, Bella and Elaine came along also.  Royal announced that he and Bella are an item at the New York City  concert and our sources tell us the same is true of Elaine and Carlos.  Elaine is your daughter isn't she Andy", Helen said? " Yes she is".    "So are she and Carlos an item"?  "Yes they are seeing each other,  but if you want further information on that, you will need to ask them".  "I can certainly understand that. Well we are thinking of two possible dates for them to appear on the show.  Monday August 20, or Monday, September 4.  If they can do it on the 20th, it will be in our Los Angeles studio.  If it is on the 4th it would be in our New York City studio.  In both instances, it will be for a 30 minute segment", she added. "Okay Helen.  Let me speak with Royal and Carlos and see which date will be most comfortable for them and also determine the availability of the girls.  I will get back to you no later than tomorrow morning if that is agreeable. Which number would be the easiest to reach you on". Andy asked?  She gave him her private cell number saying, "that would be perfect Andy".  "Talk to you soon then and thank you" she said and disconnected the call.  Andy sat at his desk for a moment and then picked up the phone and called Prince.  He knew it was early, but he knew Prince would want to know what was going on.  

Prince was sleeping and was in his favorite spoon position with Bella with his arm across her waist when his cell phone went off.  His first inclination was to let it ring, but he looked at it and saw that it was Andy.  He also saw that it was 5:45 AM.  This three hour time difference could be a killer, he thought.  "This is Royal", he said answering the phone.   "Hi Prince.   I know it is early there, but I thought you would want to know this", Andy said.  "It's okay" Prince said, his eyes still closed and his voice thick with sleep.  I just got off the phone with Helen Pickering of Good Morning America.   Prince opened his eyes.  "Really" he said.  "Yes, they want to have you and Carlos and the girls on the show on either, Monday, August 20 or Monday September 4. If you do the 20th it will be in Los Angeles and if the 4th, it will be in New York.  And get this...in both instances it is for a 30 minute segment".  Prince sat up.  "30 minutes...that is huge", Andy said. So talk to Carlos and the girls and let me know which date you want.  I told her I would get back to her no later than tomorrow.  Once you decide, then we can get back to Andrea Williams".  "So they want the girls also.  That is so cool".  Prince said.  Bella turned over on her side and held her head on her hand that was propped up by an elbow on the bed and listened to the conversation.  Prince leaned over and kissed Bella on the forehead and mouthed "Good Morning", silently.  Bella smiled at him.  "Andy, I will talk to them over breakfast and get back to you, but I think I want to use this as a reason to have Andrea have to come to LA.  We are just too busy to come back to New York...etc, etc".  Andy chuckled and said "good thinking".  Okay call me back with your decision.  Oh by the way Helen said you had shared that you and Bella are an item at the New York City concert and asked about Carlos and Elaine.  I told them they were seeing each other but any further information would need to come from them.  Prince smiled and said "great"!  "Talk to you soon Andy"!