Book III-Chapter 88, Family Goodbyes and Premiers Ahead

Chapter 88 Premiers and Wedding Plans

Prince's POV

Prince woke up with his lovely Bella wrapped in his arms. His nose was in her hair and he loved waking to the fragrance of it. He smiled before he even opened his eyes. "Bella" he whispered. Her Coconut Vanilla shampoo announced her presence just like his Lavender did his own. As his eyes opened, he moved just enough to catch a view of her beautiful face. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead and then her eyelids and then the one ear he could see. "Good morning Mama", he whispered. "Morning" she whispered back. Raising his head just a little, he saw the clock on the nightstand on Bella's side of the bed. It was 8:15 AM. He kissed Bella again, this time on her lips and said "time to rise and shine Mama". "Okay" Bella answered and slowly opened her eyes. As she did each morning when she first saw his face, she smiled. It was a smile made from sunlight and star shine with just a little moonlight mixed in, and it was magical. Prince could not imagine waking up and not seeing that smile. It was one of the things he lived for. Prince got up and headed into the bathroom. With his morning business done, he returned to the bedroom and put on a robe and went looking for his house shoes. Bella had hers on and a robe too as she went into the bathroom. When she returned to the room Prince was down on his knees with his gorgeous behind displayed up in the air for the world to see...still looking for those house shoes, this time under the bed. Bella smiled and went into the closet and brought them out with her. "Prince is this what you are looking for"? He smiled saying" thank you".

They headed down the stairs to the kitchen to find both Ross and Kendra there. Coffee was made and Kendra was chopping veggies while Ross took out three dozen eggs and two skillets. Omelettes were in the making. "Good morning Prince, Bella", Kendra said. "Good morning everyone", Prince and Bella responded. "I see you are making Omelettes Ross", Bella said. "Yup, thought we would have Veggie Omelettes this morning". "Sounds wonderful", Prince announced licking his lips. "Can we help", he added. "No" Kendra answered. "Not this time. You need to relax and then get packed. Ross and I have got this". "Okay", Bella said as she poured and dressed two mugs of coffee. "Good morning" Elaine and Carlos said as they wandered into the kitchen. "Good morning" Bella said. Prince sipped his coffee saying "that's good Mama". Then looking at Carlos, he asked if he was awake yet in a teasing manner. Carlos looked at him with a big grin on his face and said"no", and then laughing said, "but I bet some of Kendra's great coffee will help me to do so". Prince laughed too as Elaine poured two cups of the aromatic coffee, dressed them and handing one to Carlos took a sip. "Yum" she said. "So have you packed yet", Elaine asked? "No we will right after breakfast though", Bella answered. The toaster popped up and Bella took the slices out and buttered them. Soon breakfast was ready and David, Jermaine, his Security Chief, Frank, Larry and Melvin had joined them in the kitchen. David asked them all to join hands and then offered the blessing and they dug into the wonderful meal. "Mom, Ross, that was good", Prince said. "Well thank you Prince. I am glad you enjoyed it" Kendra replied. Elaine and Bella took dish duty while the men and her mother went to the family room and turned on Cloud Stream. They watched a show on the Nature Channel and chatted in a relaxed fashion. When Bella and Elaine joined them, they said they wanted to show them the pictures of the houses they found. "You found them in one day", Kendra asked? "Yes, Elaine and I had prayed about them for a couple of days and it was really amazing. We found the exact homes that we had prayed for". Prince and Carlos looked at each other. That is how they knew the home would be lovely inside when Bella had said" this is it" as they drove up to the exterior of the home Prince had placed the offer on. They had prayed for exactly what they wanted and the Creator had blessed them with the exact ones they asked for. 'Thank you Father', Prince said in his mind. "You are welcome my son", he heard in thought. Kendra said, "I invited Linda and Andy for lunch. So we can see them then". "Great", the four said in unison. "We are going to dress", Prince said and he got up and led Bella upstairs. Carlos did the same with Elaine. Bella and Prince took their time dressing. They showered and moisturized one another and then put on their clothes. Bella dressed in a pair of skinny jeans with a long white sweater. She put on a brown pair of ankle boots and some gold earrings and her gold watch. Prince also wore navy blue skinny pants, but his were knit. He chose an oversize white sweater also and some brown boots. Once they were dressed, Bella made up the bed and then they began to pack. Bella brought everything from the closet excepting their suits and laid the items out on the bed and began to fold the clothes. Once that was completed she placed their suits in their individual hanging bags. She and Prince then took everything out of the drawers, with Bella leaving a pair of clean undies for tomorrow and a Purple sweater to wear with the jeans she currently had on for tomorrow's flight. Prince selected a Purple pull over Cashmere turtleneck sweater to wear tomorrow. Bella would wear her Cashmere and Mink coat home. Prince would wear his Navy Blue Cashmere Pea Coat. All of the rest of the contents of the drawers were also folded and laid neatly on the bed. Prince lifted one suitcase each for them onto the King size bed and they began to put their things into it. Once they were filled, he closed them and put second case each onto the bed. Bella put their shoes, all except the ones they were wearing into their shoe bags and then they packed each of their second cases with their belongings. Prince went downstairs to the mud room and got their boots that had been left there so they too could go into the appropriate shoe bags and be packed. They would leave their heavy parkas here as they would be returning in two weeks for Thanksgiving. Once the packing was complete, they returned to the family room and joined Kendra, David and their security team as they wandered back into the room after packing. Elaine and Carlos came and joined them about 15 minutes later. The doorbell rang about 11:30 and David answered it. It was Andy and Linda and they came in to hugs all around. "Let's see these houses where you are going to raise our grand babies", Andy said. They started passing the pictures around to lots of oohs and ahhs at the sight of the beautiful homes. Prince and Carlos shared how they had enlisted their parents to assist with monitoring the painting and other items that they were planning like furniture delivery, drape hanging and other items that were needed to get the houses ready. "Well let us know if we can help", Kendra said while Linda nodded her agreement. Their children assured them that they would. Just then, Prince noticed the Breaking News Banner that was flashing across the screen of Cloud Stream. He got up, found the remote and turned up the volume. It was a repeat of a story that had run yesterday. They had missed it as they were in the air on the way back from Chicago when it had aired.