Book III-Chapter 69, The Press Conference Part 1

Press Conference Part 1

Andrea's POV

Andrea had sat in the living room of her apartment for several minutes thinking about the phone call she had received from Prince. She remembered back to the day she had done the first interview with Prince and Carlos and how embarrassed she had been when she realized how inappropriate her conduct had been after she had first seen him performing on the LA morning shows just as his first Album was about to drop. Meeting Bella and seeing her and Prince together had a profound impact on her. Bella was so calm and kind when she had wished her well in her healing that day. Both she and Prince had forgiven her for her trying to seduce Prince despite knowing of his relationship with the young Bella Borden. Andrea had made a promise to herself and to her God that whatever she could do to help the young Royal Prince, she would. She had recognized that day what a unique creation he was and that he had been given a mission by the Creator Himself which he, his music and his band were making the effort to fulfill. She had realized that he did not understand it completely himself, but he was determined to be obedient and do all that he could to bring it to fruition. The phone call this morning was the first time he had ever asked for her help. She had been in contact with him though in that she was one of the few reporters allowed to interview Bella when the news had come out about her book being on the best sellers list. She of course had known for some time of the miracles associated with his music, but it was now becoming apparent to the world and Prince was concerned about the safety of Bella and Elaine and about the quality of their lives if they did not somehow get the media to back off. He explained what he wanted to do which she thought was genius but also knew would probably involve a legal challenge at some point and she would do all she could to assist. It was also a major opportunity for her to have worldwide exposure as a serious journalist! She was scheduled to meet her Bridesmaid of Honor to go shopping to select the earrings she had decided to give each Bridesmaid as their gift but was pretty much free until then. Jax had been very generous with her budget for such things. She would make some calls and find the studio from which she could moderate the Press Conference. She would go with the first that had availability for one of the dates involved. She would start with one of the NY Times Cloud Stream Networks and Studios. She picked up her phone which was laying on the table beside her and dialed the NY Times Communications number. It was picked up on the second ring. "Yes, this is Andrea Williams and I need to coordinate some Global Skylink airtime to be used from the local NY Times studio. "Please hold" the operator said and then connected the call to the Global Skylink coordinator.

Prince's POV

It was Sunday morning and Prince awakened to the bells of St. Paul's Cathedral summoning the faithful to Holy Communion at 8:00 AM. They would fly to Milan today, but he knew that Bella wanted to attend Mass at the famous Westminster Anglican Cathedral before they left. They would fly at 4:00 PM so would attend 10:00 AM Mass and then would have a late breakfast around 11:30 AM and then an early supper on the plane. Prince looked at Bella. She looked so peaceful, he would let her sleep for awhile. He got up and did his morning business and made coffee. After the coffee was on he went to the door to retrieve the morning paper. Sitting down in the living room, he scanned the headlines but saw nothing out of the normal in the area. In looking at the Entertainment Section he saw a wonderful review of their performances and could not help but smile.

The review said that "The Royal Prince was a high energy performer whose voice, music, band, dancers and personal moves were pure perfection". It went on to say if the performance had been missed they had really missed something special but could possibly get to see it as there were still a few...and that was a very few tickets to the Friday performance in Milan, Italy. The Saturday performance was totally sold out. Seeing nothing unusual, Prince went back into the bathroom to grab a cup of coffee and then went back into the living area and turned on Cloud Stream. He was scrolling through the channels which were primarily religious programming and some old movies when he saw one of them had the Breaking News Banner appearing at the top of the screen.