Book III-Chapter 18, The Storm Erupts

The Storm Erupts

Prince's POV

After brunch Prince and Bella, Carlos and Elaine along with their body guards arrived back at the house.  Bella took Larry his plate, heating it up in the kitchen.  He thanked her and also complimented her on the choice of the food.  She told him that she couldn't take credit on the selection of the dish as his brother Frank had told them what to order for him.  He laughed and said probably...but reiterated how good it was.  Bella was tired and she knew that Prince was too.  He and Carlos were in the living room with Elaine laughing, talking and just enjoying the good feelings that this mornings performance had given them.  Bella went in to join them, and when she started to sit next to Prince on the sofa, he pulled her into his lap.  "Hey pretty Mama", he said softly.  She smiled and kissed him on his forehead.  He sought her lips and kissed her deeply speaking in their secret language that asked permission to enter her mouth.  She open her mouth slightly and he entered into it and let out a sigh.  While hidden from view, both he and Bella were aware that his member had started to both unfurl and harden.  Laughing,  Carlos said "dude...get a room". Not taking his eyes off of Bella's lovely face, he said..."I think I will.  Catch you guys later".  He got up and taking Bella's hand, went into their room and closed the door.  Carlos looked at Elaine and said, "I second that emotion" and carried her into their room closing their door as well.  Melvin, Phil , Frank and Larry were in the kitchen playing some cards, heard the shutting of the doors and Melvin said "young love...I remember" and smiled as did his brothers and his friend. 

Prince was standing up on the side of the bed kissing Bella and his member was completely unfurled and hard.  He put his hand on it and began to rub it inside his pants as he kissed Bella even more deeply.  "Baby I need to make love to you", he said.  He began to rub himself against Bella's belly and his right hand started to caress her breast.  "Take off your panties Mama" he said. She reach up under her skirt and removed them.  "The skirt too" he quietly growled.  He unzipped his pants and kicked them off.  Since he wasn't wearing underwear, as soon as his pants were removed his dick stood to attention. He pulled Bella's pullover silk blend top off and made quick work of removing her bra.  She stood before him a heavenly vision of light cocoa and chocolate brown wavy hair hanging over one of her tits and on the other side hanging down her back.  She moved closer to him and taking his dick in her hand started stroking it and caressing her pubic hair with it.  He was beside himself and pre-cum shot out into her silky pubic hair and all over the lovely frame to her pussy. He pulled her close and started sucking on her right titty while he was rubbing the left. He let out a soft growl and said "Bella I need to fuck you...I need to fuck".  He wanted to throw her onto the bed and put his sizable dick inside her but her knew he could not,  so he was pleasantly surprised when she got on her knees and grasping his large throbbing dick in both of her hands guided it to her mouth and licked the full length of it down the vein on its back side.  Then she licked the front of it and then she put just the tip of it that was dripping in pre-cum into her mouth and sucked it lightly.  She moaned and said "baby do you want to come in my mouth"?  Prince could not answer; he was stroking his dick in and out of her mouth now and for all intents and purposes was no longer present except in the feelings of his dick as it went in and out of Bella's wet mouth. She looked up at him.  His eyes were closed and he looked so beautiful as he struggled to get deeper into her oral cavity with each stroke.  He finally started to hit the back of her throat and said "Bella oh Bella".  He withdrew quickly and said I don't want to come yet...he picked her up, and pulling the covers back with one hand, laid her gently into the bed.  He opened her legs and looked at her pretty pink pussy as he spread her outer lips, he started to rub her clit until it became a hard little button and then he licked the wet slit that lay just underneath it and sucked her clit and he licked her slit alternatingly and at a very rapid pace.  He could feel her tension building and she said Prince..."I gotta come" and did.  He kept sucking her clit and she squirted and the spray hit him in the chest. He took his dick in his hand as she continued to climax and with just a few strokes came with her.  "Bella...Bella" was all he could manage to say until he collapsed on her with his face in her pubic hair.  They both fell  into a quick catnap.