Book III-Chapter 91, Thanksgiving With Family

Thanksgiving With Family

Prince's POV

Prince woke first on Wednesday morning and after doing his morning business headed to the kitchen for coffee. As he expected, Ross had already put on the aromatic brew and was thinking about what he would make for breakfast this morning. He ran his thoughts past Prince after the normal morning greeting. "Morning Prince", said Ross. "Morning man", Prince responded as he pulled two mugs from the cabinet and poured the coffee. "I was thinking we would have a turkey sausage and egg scramble with raisin English muffins for breakfast". "Sounds great" Prince said as he finished dressing the coffee. " I am sure that Bella will love it! Let me wake her and I will let her know". He took the two mugs of coffee back to the bedroom and entering saw that Bella was awake but still in bed under the covers. "Hey mama, here is your coffee". Bella smiled that big, bright, perfect smile of hers and thanked him. He waited for her to sit up with her pillows propped behind her and handed her a mug of the brew dressed just as she liked it. She sipped it while he walked to his side of the bed and sat with his back against the headboard. "Its perfect" she said. He smiled, happy that it pleased her. "Ross is making a turkey sausage and egg scramble with some raisin English muffins this morning". "Sounds wonderful", Bella said. Prince leaned over and kissed her on her cheek. "No...you are wonderful", he said referring to their night of lovemaking. Bella blushed and pecked him on his lips.

"Since we are all packed we can take our time and dress after breakfast. The flight leaves at 11:00 AM and we will be stopping in Chicago to pick up Carlos' and my parents. We will get into Chicago at 3:30 LA time, 6:30 Chicago time and Melvin arranged for one of his guys to see the folks to the VIP terminal. We should only be on the ground for 40 minutes and should arrive in Detroit at 7:50 PM. David and Jermaine will pick us up in 2 SUVs. One will go to Andy and Linda's the other will head to your parents' place. We will all have Thanksgiving at your folks as always on Thursday, but the band will not come in until the Saturday before we return from Mexico. They wanted to spend the holiday with their families in Chicago. Greg will pick them up in Chicago in the early morning, deliver them to Detroit and then come for us in Mexico. We will return to Detroit late afternoon on Sunday November 26, 2215. We will be rehearsing at the Stork Club on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and will have a sound check on Saturday morning, December 2 before the Premier. You will not have to dance but we will play Bella's Eyes anyway" Prince said. Bella looked at Prince and could not help but smile as he was back into performance prep mode. " I don't mind dancing and I don't think Elaine will either, but I will ask. We should do it all the way baby". Now it was Prince's turn to smile. "I was hoping you would say that" he said quietly. "Let's ask Elaine". Bella picked up her cell phone looked at the time, it was 7:30 AM. She dialed Elaine, while Prince went and turned on the shower. 5 minutes later Bella joined him in the shower. "She's excited about dancing for all those musical artists and film personalities", Bella said. "We can shower and dress in Mr. G's private suite afterwards and get back into our gorgeous gowns". For some reason, Bella's enthusiasm about dancing for the Premier party excited Prince and his member began to unfurl and harden. As he pulled her close, he thought how blessed he was to have a woman who was always ready to support him like she was. He made slow, luxurious, backdoor love to his Bella under the rainwater shower playing with her clit all the while and when they both came, each of them said, "thank you Lord for this man/woman you gave me" and then laughed at how parallel their thoughts were. They finished their shower and Prince washed and conditioned Bella's hair and they got dressed for the day. Bella wrapped her hair in a towel after towel drying it and they went to breakfast. Melvin and Larry took cleanup and the two lovebirds finished dressing and blowing Bella's hair dry and straight and then checked their bags. Afterwards, they joined Elaine, Carlos and their Security team in the family room. Arista Security would stay at the house again while they were gone Frank reminded them. Prince went over the itinerary again for the Security team and Carlos who already knew and Elaine who did not. They were all feeling the exciting pre-performance energy and were happy with the way things were set to roll out. At 9:30 AM the men took the bags out to the SUV and loaded them up. They all got into the vehicle and in 15 minutes were landing on the VIP tarmac right next to the Arista plane. The bus was already there and the band members were loading the instruments into the plane. They greeted the 4 performers with hugs and fist bumps and nods of acknowledgement to the Security team. Frank took the SUV to VIP parking and rode the shuttle back. At 10:45 AM they boarded the flight and at 11:00 AM straight up they took to the air.