Book III-Chapter 50, December, Finals, Performances and Christmas Chaos Part 1

December, Finals, Performances and Christmas Chaos

Prince's POV

Prince woke up to find one of his legs thrown over Bella's, his head sharing a pillow with hers and his right hand holding onto her right breast. He had to chuckle at himself. Talk about marking his territory...this was classic. As his eyes focused he looked at the beautiful woman laying next to him. Her hair was loose and spread over the pillow as though someone had posed it for a picture. Her lovely full lips were slightly parted and he could hear her breathing softly as he watched her. Her eyes began to flutter and as he watched they opened and she looked at him and then smiled the biggest, brightest smile he had ever seen her make. "Good morning Sweet Bella", he said. "Good morning my Prince", she said. "That was some amazing love you made to me last night" he said. "How do you do that"? "How do I do what", she asked innocently? "You get me to the point that I can't think about anything but stroking you and coming. I can't do anything but want to experience coming with you". Bella looked thoughtful for a minute and then said, "I guess by only being able to think about making you want to come with me. When we make love, I lose all sense of time and space and everything except you, your beautiful face and strong beautiful body and I want to please you and make you crazy hot for me...the way I am for you", she said simply. He pulled her close and kissed her beautiful lips. I can't imagine what it will be like when I finally enter her he thought. It scared him a little to think about that...he wanted her so much...would he truly lose it? As he thought about it, his member began to unfurl and harden. "Oh Bella" he said. "I love you more than you will ever know". "Prince, I know...it is the same way that I love you and I am so grateful that we have each other". He couldn't help it...he wanted, no needed to make love to this beauty again. As he pulled her closer, he felt no resistance, only desire in his woman. They made joyous, slow love this morning. He sucked her clit to orgasm and then came between her breasts. As he spilled his seed on her amazing tits, she said..."Oh Prince, oh Prince...so glad you're mine" and when she did he came so forcefully that some of his seed hit her lips and chin. She licked her lips and took her hand and wiped it off of her chin and sucked the fingers that had retrieved the precious liquid. "Stop doing that little girl or we will never get out of this bed", Prince said because as he had watched her, despite just coming , he wanted to again and felt the familiar pull of sexual need tugging at his balls and down the back side of his member. "Well if it is that good to you", Bella said, "maybe we shouldn't get up". He rolled over and said I will be right back. He went into the bathroom and did his morning business and she followed him and did hers. They then returned to bed where he made amazing love to the love of his life once again. They reached a crazy making peak and came together after which they were both totally exhausted and fell back asleep in each other's arms. They woke roughly a hour later and finally got up to begin their day. It was 9:30 AM.

Prince went into the kitchen to make coffee and found a pot already made with a note that said, "there is chopped fruit in the refrigerator with vanilla yogurt and granola in a separate container. You will find butter croissants too. Enjoy...Ross". He made coffee and took two cups back into the bedroom with him and told Bella about the note. She was starving and got up, put on a robe and took her coffee with her back into the kitchen. Prince was right behind her. She washed her hands and set the table and they said grace and ate the delicious, nutritious meal. Her mind flashed back to a different time and place where she used to prepare this meal for him...back to Paradise and she smiled. He looked at her and said "did you just think about when we first were together in Paradise"...they said the last word of his sentence together? " Yes", she said..."and Paradise came right with us to earth". Prince kissed her cheek and said" it sure did".

They cleaned up the kitchen together and then went to their room and took a leisurely bath and moisturized one another and dressed. Prince went to knock on Carlos and Elaine's door and found they were just getting up. He said "let's talk after you dress and eat". Returning to their room, he found Bella changing the sheets...they had been through quite a workout since last night. She took them and put them into the washing machine. Once they were done she would start the other laundry. She would also make a simple dinner tonight. Starting with the rest of the Won Ton Soup. She would add an Egg Foo Young and some steamed rice with sauteed vegetables. Checking the refrigerator she saw they had all but the fresh veggies, she would make a list and pick them up shortly from the outdoor market. It was December 1st and it would be a whirlwind of a month. However at it's end, they would be one semester short of graduation for Bella and Elaine...and their lives would be moving toward the next of their goals.. a movie and on it's heels a world tour for the first time and most importantly marriage. She didn't even consider the book tour. But today...it was laundry and grocery shopping that was on Bella's mind...it was so like her to be focused on the now! She went about her tasks while Prince and Carlos outlined the local rehearsal schedule for the upcoming events at the Stork Club. They would do an email and send it to all of the band members. Rehearsals would start tomorrow. Carlos lined up the rehearsal room at Arista and Prince did the email. It would be incredibly busy until after the New Year...but it was the kind of busy that they looked forward to.