Book III-Chapter 53, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise Part 2

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise Part 2

Prince's POV

Prince woke up at a little after 8 AM the next morning. While it was later than he normally had been doing on this vacation, it was earlier that he had thought that he might. He purposely did not set the alarm last night and had assumed he would probably sleep until at least 9:00 AM. He looked over at Bella who was still sleeping quite soundly and could not help but smile. She was not only beautiful, but she was gentle as any woman could ever be. He thought about how things were moving along since they first met in this life almost 6 years ago. He was becoming established as a musician and he was far more emotionally stable at 24 years old than he had ever been in his previous existance. Much of that he knew was because of his precious Bella and he not only knew it but was also grateful for it. He snuggled up to her and closed his eyes. He would try to catch a little more sleep this morning. About 40 minutes later, Prince woke again, this time because Bella had gotten up and gone into the bathroom and he missed the warmth of her body next to him within a few seconds of her doing so. Rolling over on his back he thought about the trip they would take tonight and the songs that he planned to sing tomorrow. He would open with Strollin' and then do Living for the Music so that Carlos would be featured then he had to choose if he would do Purple Rain or Extraordinary...he liked both for New Year's Eve, but as he thought about it more, he thought it would be Extraordinary because of the beautiful uplifting message it conveyed. Okay, Extraordinary it would be. Finally, he would do 4 The Tears In Your Eyes. Bella came out of the bathroom. "Good morning Prince", she said walking to his side of the bed and kissing him on the forehead. "Good morning Bella", he said and kissed her softly on the lips. I am going to go make coffee so we can get into the day, she said. Okay he said. I will be right behind you. Getting up he went into the bathroom, performed his morning routine and putting on a robe followed her into the kitchen. She had found the coffee already made and so had poured and was dressing two cups when Prince joined her. They sat down at the table and quietly drank a few sips of coffee. " What would you like for breakfast Prince", she asked? "A poached egg on wheat toast with fresh squeezed orange juice", he responded grinning. "Coming right up", she said smiling back at him.

As she busied herself with starting their meal, Prince said "I need to make a call; I will be right back". Returning to their room, he retrieved his phone from the nightstand and called his pilot friend, Greg Landers. "Hi Greg, this is Royal". "Good morning. Are you excited about the trip"? "Yes but I just wanted to remind you not to announce the destination before takeoff. The trip is a surprise for my fiancee and I really don't want her to know where we are until she sees the Eiffel Tower lit up against the night sky"! "So you and Bella got engaged"? "Yes on Christmas Eve". "I am so happy for you Royal. She is a truly lovely lady". "Thanks man...and yes she is". "No worries. I will tell the crew to refer to it as the Mystery City". "Thanks man. See you tonight", Prince said as he disconnected the call.

Returning to the kitchen, Bella was just putting his plate on the table along with a tall glass of orange juice. He sat down as she poured and dressed a second cup of coffee for him. Once she sat down with him, Prince reached for her hand and said grace and they began to eat the nutritious meal. As they finished, Prince asked "so what do you have up for the day Bella"? "I am going to double check my packing job to make sure we have everything since we will fly back to California from wherever we are going"...she paused...Prince did not take the bait and just smiled. "Then, I will probably just relax today until time to get ready for the flight". "Good...because I have some things I need you to attend to" Prince said. "Oh okay baby. What do you need"?

Prince looked so innocent as he took her left hand and placed it on his member which was busy unfurling as she touched it. "You are so bad", Bella said smiling. As she spoke he took his right hand and began pinching her left nipple and putting his hand inside her robe, he began caressing her breast. His eyes became hooded..."oooh" he said as his swollen dick began to throb. Bella couldn't help it. She slid her hand into the slit on the front of his pajama pants and began to stroke him. "Is this what you want baby", she asked in a husky voice? Her words excited him more and pre cum shot all over her hand. "You want mama to get nasty with you"? His eyes opened wide, he looked into hers and seeing the desire in them, picked her up and carried her back into their bedroom. He entered and closed the door with his foot and setting her down he locked the door and pulled her robe off, pushed her gown down to her waist and bending over he started sucking on her left tit while he played with the nipple on her right. As he sucked her, his impossibly hard dick got harder...She started stroking it again. "Tell mama what you want baby"...her hand was rewarded with more pre-cum. Soon his entire dick was coated with it. He groaned...she whispered again "tell mama what you need". His breathing was ragged now but he said in a barely audible voice..."I need mama to let me fuck her brains out...I need mama to make me cum". Bella legs weakened with his words. Prince picked her up again and walking to the bed laid her down. Putting his hand in between her legs he made contact with her juicy, wet pussy and his dick jumped. "Oh mama" he said. He put pillows behind her head and moved slowly toward her on his knees with one knee on either side of her. His hard dick moved ever closer to her face, closer to his relief, closer to his Bella's beautiful mouth. Finally he said "please Bella, open your mouth", as she did he slid his dick into her amazingly wet mouth and began to stroke. He imagined himself being inside the "sugar walls" of what he knew would be her tight, drenching wet pussy...he had to pull out of her mouth...one more minute and he would have come already. He took a few deep breaths, with his head hanging down and his eyes still closed. He backed down Bella's body and began to lick her slit. He then took his hand and lightly stroked. He started to lick her again while his wet fingers found her clit and started rubbing it. Her breath hitched as her hips began to undulate. He stroked faster as her hips kept pace. "Prince you are gonna make me cum". "Come on my pretty, nasty girl. Cum all over my face". Her back arched and she did just that; she came all over Prince's face. He wiped it with the edge of the sheet and quickly moved back up toward Bella's mouth. His eyes could only see her full lips on her beautifully shaped mouth. She licked her lips and he moaned. She opened her mouth and holding onto Prince's dick, began to lick it and suck it and effortlessly took him to Paradise!