Book III-Chapter 37, Taking Care of Bella

(Picture is from Melanin Face Claims and is Deyjah Harris being used as an image of Arabella Brianna Borden). The image does not belong to me.

Taking Care of Bella

Prince's POV

Bella had awakened far earlier that she had expected to on this Sunday morning. Like any other day before a performance, she knew Prince would go through several mood ranges that would appear as minor depression to high energy euphoria which typically occurred a couple of hours before the performance itself. Those mood swings used to alarm her. She now just accepted them as part of the behavior tied to the mind of her musical genius and while she watched him carefully on these days just in case, she was confident due to past experience that he would come through them just fine. Turning on her side, she looked at this man who meant so much to her. He was laying on his back with his right arm up, next to his face resting on his pillow. His profile was so beautiful that it did not matter how many times she looked at him, the pure beauty of the man always made her catch her breath. His amazing eyes were closed; his lashes so long that they appeared to barely brush his upper cheeks. His tightly curled hair was now appearing unruly which he would tame with a little olive oil after showering this morning. His lips pale pink and turned up in a slightly crooked smile which told her he was dreaming. The lavender fragrance of him surrounded his entire presence and she loved the familiar comfort that the fragrance gave her. When she smelled it she felt safe and loved and happy and often as was happening now...horny. God in heaven, thank you for hearing and answering my prayer to have the love of this amazing man so many years ago, Bella thought. She continued to look at him, simply enjoying being with him and staring to her heart's content at the human portrait of male perfection that his face and body were. He wore little makeup in this incarnation, some eyeliner to enhance his amazing eyes was about it unless he was on stage. He was so amazingly good looking, he had never needed it anyway! My God how she loved this man! His lashes began to flutter and slowly opened and when they did he was looking directly at her. In his deep and husky morning voice he said, "Good morning Bella". "Good morning my Prince". "What would you like to do today", he asked? Bella smiled and moving closer to him so that she could both kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear, she touched his manhood lightly as she did. He actually blushed and turning over toward her began to fondle her breasts. He whispered back, "my pleasure Mama", as he began to nuzzle her nipples with his lips. He was going to love today, leaving the room only to eat and drink and to replenish his energy so he could make love to his beautiful woman again and again throughout the day. The rest of the world could take care of itself...today he would only take care of her.

After she had come twice, Prince checked the time. It was 7:40 AM. He got up and heading into the bathroom, he made his morning water, washed his hands and brushed his teeth. Bella went into the bathroom and did the same. As she came out, he handed her a robe and they went into the kitchen together for coffee. Ross was up and dressed and said, I thought I would make traditional New Orleans beignets this morning and also some that are not so traditional with a custard filling. "Yum", Prince said. "Thank you Ross; that sounds delish", Bella said. They dressed their coffee and headed back into their room. They sat on the lavender sofa and Prince put his arm around Bella. " I love the way you woke me this morning" he said. Bella giggled and said good because I was just thinking about Round II. He blushed again. She laughed out loud. "What", he asked smiling? Bella said, "I can never remember you blushing and today you have twice". He laughed. "I had never met my risque Bella before", he said. "Have I offended you Baby" Bella asked? "No, and if I were you, I would keep right on doing what you are doing...because I really like it", Prince said kissing the tip of her nose. Now about Round II, he started to stand up. Bella said, I meant after breakfast. You are going to need your strength she said with a mischievous grin gracing her lovely face. Prince grinned and took another sip of his coffee. Within minutes there was a knock on the door. Carlos said breakfast is ready. The went out and joined the house at the large breakfast table. Carlos said grace and they ate. The Beignets were wonderful in both texture and flavor. They needed no sugar in their coffee because of the powdered sugar on the confections. After breakfast, Larry said "Frank and I will take kitchen duty. You kids enjoy your day today. Tomorrow will be crazy".