Book III-Chapter 62, Amiir Speaks

A/N BlueRainbowBrite this is for you!

Amiir Speaks

Prince's POV

Prince woke up with a start. He sat up and looked around the bedroom. Bella was sleeping, and the room was quiet and since it was so early, very little light was coming in from the outside. It must be about dawn he thought. He looked at the clock, it was 5:45 AM. He laid back down trying to remember what had awakened him. He closed his eyes and began to relax and then he heard "Dad"? He would know that voice anywhere. It was Amiir, his only son. "Dad", he heard again. "Yes Amiir, I am here", Prince said. "I love you Dad. You and Bella need to hurry up and get married. "I miss you...both of you". Prince opened his eyes. He was awake and he was not dreaming and he was hearing from his son in Paradise. He sat up again. "The choirs are doing really well under Samuel's direction. There are 8 people in the ensemble now and the dancers under Mina are great too. Uncle Henry wants to know if Bella is making you sweet potato pies because he gave her the recipe. I told him I know she is because they make you happy and she does everything she can to make you happy. I have been reading some of the ancient books in the Paradise Library and have made some interesting discoveries about the human DNA strand...I think that is what I want to do...be a genetic surgeon. I can't wait to tell you what I discovered. But I can't be anything until you and Bella get married and make me. Hurry up okay? Well JR is bugging me about playing basketball so I have to go". "Amiir, son"?..."Yes Dad"? "How come you waited so long to speak to me"? " I didn't want to bother you, but I want to come and make a family with you now...so I transported my thoughts today". " Amiir you will never bother me. Speak to me and to Bella whenever you like. We love you Amiir". "I know. Just hurry up"! "Gotta go Dad". Prince laid back down and as he did, Bella said "I miss him too". "You heard him"? "Yes of course". "Why didn't you speak to him". "Because today he wanted to talk to you". "Today", Prince asked? "He has contacted me before...but just to say what he was up to". "Why didn't you tell me"? "Because since you couldn't hear him, he had masked his thoughts and only wanted to speak to me". "But why? I am his Father". "Yes Prince you are; but you were also trying to define some very important things as a musician and a man and your mind was quite focused on those things. Your son did what he felt was right to do. He is a lot like you and does things the way that he feels he should. Even when he is here with us, there will be times he comes to me baby. There are times when a son needs a mother's voice and touch". Prince looked at his beautiful, gentle Bella and knew she was right. How many times in his previous life had he wanted, needed his mother...and she was not interested or available. He pulled Bella to him and said, "Thank you for being such a wonderful mother to our son Bella. I love you even more because of that". " I love you too Prince", Bella said and kissed him lightly on his lips. He kissed her back and as he did his member began to unfurl. He touched her breasts and she shivered with desire and anticipation. He put his hand in between her legs and he felt the wetness on her slit. Pre-cum started to drip from his engorged dick and he got on top of his Bella and while he kissed her he opened her legs and rubbed that dick up and down on the wetness from her slit until he felt like he would go crazy if he didn't come. He did it just right so that his dick also made contact with her clit. "Oh Prince", Bella said..."oh Bella" he said and his hips moved faster..."oh baby" they both said and exploded as they came together. He collapsed onto Bella but said before he slept..."Mama we have to hurry up."

It was 9:00 when Prince woke again. He got up and went into the bathroom and did his morning routine. He came back into the bedroom and saw that Bella was awake and propped up on her pillows. "Good morning pretty girl" he said as he made his way to her side of the bed and kissed her on her cheek.  "Good morning my handsome Prince", she said kissing him lightly on his lips. She got up and went into the bathroom to make her morning water. After washing her hands and brushing her teeth, she returned to the bedroom to find Prince still sitting on her side of the bed. "Prince, how long do you think we will tour after the film is made"? He looked thoughtful and then said, "I am sure it will be a World tour which means the States, Europe, Asia and probably some of the more stable nations in Africa like South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kenya. Why"? "How long do you think that kind of a tour will take? I would think about 8-9 months". "Okay." "Okay what woman"? "2 years". "2 years what woman"? "We can start our family in two years...but there is one condition". A smiling Prince said "what is the condition"? We have to find our own house first that will be close to Elaine and Carlos". " If they want to live close to us...that is a deal"! He picked Bella up and swung her around in a circle. He was going to marry in a year and start a family in two. He was a happy man! Bella and Elaine met in the kitchen to get coffee for themselves and their men. Prince was in the shower. Ross was making breakfast quiche which was almost ready. Bella told Elaine about her decision about a family. "Great...Carlos and I want to be on the same schedule. It will make it great for the kids and allow them to plan touring and recording as well, as we will have babies around the same time so they will know they will both be at home at the same time. As far as the house...I think we should build or buy our own compound" Elaine said. "You know two houses with an enclosed causeway that we can take back and forth between them and not be seen by the world when we do". I love that idea. Let's tell them at breakfast", Bella said. Bella spoke to Ross and let him know that they needed to talk to Carlos and Prince privately over breakfast...so they would set the table on the patio. It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect. She and Elaine wiped down the table and set it and Ross would bring breakfast out in about 20 minutes. Bella showered as did Elaine and they were sitting on the patio when their men came out. The breakfast quiche was delicious and was served with fresh fruit and coffee. Elaine began the discussion about what they hoped their men would agree to. Starting a family in two years...houses on the same compound. It could be a gated community with neighbors which would probably be good for the kids...near a Catholic School and Church hopefully. They needed exclusivity for safety...but they did not want their kids growing up in an isolated environment without other children to play with hopefully in an ethnically diverse setting. Carlos and Prince looked at each other and cracked up. "Okay ladies anything else", Carlos asked still laughing? "Why are you laughing Bella" asked them? " I told Carlos about our conversation this morning Bella and we bet each other that the two of you would have agreed on all of this kind of stuff by dinner...but you beat us and did it by brunch" Prince said laughing! "Oh you" Bella said and play punched him on the arm. Elaine punched Carlos on the arm too, but harder..."ouch" he said! "So do we have an agreement or not", Elaine said pouting a little? "Yes, yes"Carlos said. Prince said..."it will also make security easier if we live near one another. I think it is a great idea", Prince said. "So now we know what we are working for" Prince said. Come on Carlos, let's go run the first course of this race. "Good luck Baby", Elaine said. "Get er done" Bella said. Ross and Melvin would take them to Arista this morning. They kissed their women and were gone in just minutes.