Book III-Chapter 46, The Meeting

The Meeting

Prince's POV

Prince's phone rang, waking him from a deep and dreamless sleep. He picked it up from the bedside chest and looking over at Bella and seeing her still sleeping got up and and went into the bathroom as he answered the call. "This is Royal", he said. He looked at the time on his phone and noted it was 6:45 AM. "Good morning", Andy said. "I thought I would call you and see if meeting at the Arista building at 10:45 would work for you"? "That would be fine" Prince said, his voice still thick with sleep. "Are you nervous", Andy asked? " Interestingly while I know I should be, I am not. I guess I know that we have done all we could to prepare and it is now in the capable hands of the Creator. I trust Him and believe that if He wants this to go our way, it will". Andy listened to Prince with both pride and wonder. Never had he known a man as young as Prince who had his faith. He could learn from that and often did. "Well" Andy said..."see you in a bit". "Yeah man, later", Prince said. Prince disconnected the call and took care of his morning business and when he opened the bathroom door, he saw that Bella had gotten up and had left the room. He put on a robe and went into the kitchen in search of her. "Good morning sweet Bella", he said as he put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Good morning my baby", she responded. As was normal, she was making the coffee and was about to start breakfast for the household. She wanted to make something that would give high energy, but not cause a slump after an hour or two like breakfasts made primarily of bread...like pancakes and waffles could. Prince was going to need his energy to remain consistent until lunch time and she knew he would want his mind clear. She settled on Oatmeal with fresh peach and strawberry bits and brown sugar and milk. She knew Prince would want Almond milk. She would add a boiled egg for protein too. She would also make wheat oven toast for those who had to have bread. She shared the menu with Prince who said that would be great. He then asked her to sit and have a cup of coffee with him before she started the meal.

He told her of Andy's call and the time they were to meet at Arista and asked her if she had any thoughts or last minute concerns before they left for the meeting today? She said none at all. He told her he would call Christian in about an hour to request a music waiting room, but that he wanted her close by just in case. She smiled and immediately understood what he meant. He would be using every bit of his intellect and expected his connection and input from the Universe to be operating on high today. That would be both exhilarating and depleting for him. Prince knew that she, better than any other, knew how to bring him through that. She of course would go as he asked. She poured his coffee, dressed it and asked him how he felt. He thought about her question and said "I feel ready. This really is not our battle; it is the Creator's. All I have to do is follow his directions to reach whatever outcome he has in mind". Bella smiled again and nodded. Ross came into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. "Good morning", he said smiling. "I thought you two would be up. Let me make breakfast this morning. You two have enough on your minds. She thanked him and told him the menu and he agreed that those were great choices. Bella refreshed Prince's coffee as well as her own and they went back into the bedroom to shower and dress. Bella decided on a very feminine dress in olive green. It had a ruffled hem and a jacket with cuffs that were also ruffled. Prince was wearing an olive green suit with a beige shirt, and an olive, camel and black silk tie. He would look like the executive he was about to become...as, if the meeting went well, he would truly be a CEO after today. "Bella" he asked, "should I wear the black or camel shoes"? Bella smiled and said "hold on". Going into their closet, she pulled a box out from under some of their linens. In it were a pair of his favored kid leather loafers and they were the same color as his suit... a deep olive green. He opened the box and gave her a big smile and said "when did you get these"? "I ordered them the day that we went to Versace before the Interviews and the Good Morning America performance. I thought they would go well with that suit. By the way I have something else for you too". She went to her bed side table and opening the top drawer, pulled out a little blue box. It had the Tiffany emblem on it. He opened it and smiled widely. Bella, it is beautiful. He lifted a 24 karat gold Cross out of the box. It was simple and beautiful and because of the gold content gleamed. "Look on the back" Bella said. He did and saw an inscription that made his eyes gleam as bright as the gold Cross. It said simply, Trust God~Love Bella. He pulled her into his arms and said "thank you". "I trust and love God and I love you Bella Borden". Smiling she said, "go shower baby", she said. "Don't you want to join me" Prince asked? "I think that your focus should be on your mission this morning but I promise to bathe you tonight", Bella said. He smiled and had to agree with her. Laying his cross on his nightstand, he headed into the bathroom. "I am going to tell Elaine about us going to Arista this morning . I'll be right back". She started toward Carlos and Elaine's room but Elaine was headed to the kitchen for coffee. She told her the plan and that Ross was making breakfast this morning. "Good that way we will know what is going on when they take breaks I hope", Elaine said. Bella said "I am going to dress". "Me too; right after coffee", Elaine said. Prince came out of the bathroom just as Bella returned to their room. He smelled of Lavender and walked naked to the nightstand on his side of the bed. Holy Father he was gorgeous Bella thought to herself. Retrieving his gold Cross, he asked Bella to help him get it on. She did and he stood admiring it on his lean and beautiful body in the bedroom mirror. Bella smiled and shook her head and went in the bathroom to shower and dress.