Book III-Chapter 77, An Uncommon Sense of Style

An Uncommon Sense of Style

Prince's POV

Prince's Cell Phone alarm went off at 3:45 AM. He turned it off immediately and then turned back onto his side and spooned with Bella for a few more minutes. "Morning Prince" Bella said sleepily her eyes still closed. "Morning Bella", he said nuzzling her neck. "Time to rise and shine". He kissed her on her cheek and then got up and went into the bathroom to make his morning water, wash his face and brush his teeth. He then headed toward the kitchen to put the coffee on. as he got close he could both hear the coffee machine and smell the wonderful aroma of freshly ground coffee brewing. He poked his head into the kitchen and said good morning to Ross. He could tell that Ross had been up and at it for awhile as he already was packing up the dinner for tonight at the Band rehearsal. He had made a hot and hearty vegetable soup which would be served with Corn Muffins, and Garlicky Roasted Broccoli. For this morning he had Oatmeal and all the fixings ready to be served. "Man that smells wonderful...thank you", Prince said and headed back to the bedroom to dress. It was Monday the beginning of Week 6 and they would be filming the infamous attempt to kidnap Bella on the night of the concert at The Largo. Security would get a kick out of this day as there would be actors playing their parts. All were really interested in how close to real life they would deliver in their performances. Frank had been a consultant for the action parts of this shoot, so he was really curious as to how it would turn out. They would film through Jimmy Sanders being delivered to the Police Station by Michael and Sandalphon and his hair turning totally white in front of the Desk Sergeant from fear.

Bella was already up and had dressed in some Navy Blue Cords and an oversize white sweater. She was styling her hair into a messy french braid when he entered the room. He was wearing some Black knit slacks and a grey pullover cashmere sweater. He quickly dressed and then went back into the bathroom and put a little olive oil in his hair. The two then headed to the kitchen for coffee and Oatmeal. Carlos was already in the kitchen pouring two cups of coffee when they walked in. Elaine was right behind them. Bella poured two cups of coffee and dressed them and the four sat down and were immediately joined by the rest of security. They held hands and Carlos blessed the meal. Filming had been going really well and they were actually two days ahead of schedule. Prince planned to take advantage of that as the Lakers and Warriors were playing Friday at the Staples Center and he and Carlos had sprung for tickets for all including Security and the Band Members. He was cancelling the band rehearsal Friday. They would go home after the shoot, shower and dress and enjoy a fun evening. Since they would sleep in on Saturday, it was an ideal time to add a little fun into their current grueling schedule. Bella and Elaine quickly cleaned up after breakfast, Ross took the food out to the SUV and then all got into the vehicle and took to the air. They arrived on the set at 4:55 AM and went straight to their make-up stations. Ross took the food into the gallery kitchen and put it into the refrigerator and then took his security position. The day went very smoothly and they were finished by 4:00 PM. They headed to Arista for practice. Bella and Elaine joined them for dinner in the kitchen closest to Rehearsal Room 3 and then were driven home by Ross and Melvin. Frank and Larry stayed with Prince and Carlos through the rehearsal. Larry would return with the SUV to pick them up at 8:00 PM.

While they were still working their butts off between the daily film schedule and the re-writes on Tuesday and Thursday after shooting, the elimination of the Band Rehearsals until they were in Detroit had helped a lot. The girls showered, put on pajamas and sat talking in the family room after they had gotten home. They decided to put this free time to good use and had started working on the list of items they needed to arrange to do for the wedding while they were in Detroit shooting. Bella and Elaine's mom had emailed them a guide to use and so they were working through it. So far they had come up with the following: