Book II-Chapter 19, Countdown to Creation Song

Countdown to Dress Rehearsal.

Bella's POV

Bella woke up refreshed and excited about the activities that would take place today. It was Thursday and the last rehearsal for all of the participants in Creation Song before tomorrow's Dress Rehearsal would take place tonight. Prince had thought long and hard about what apparel he wanted the General Choir and the Ensemble to wear and the Angels also. He felt that Robes were simply too ordinary to frame such a unique piece of music and vocalizations. He had decided that the General Choir would be dressed in Black Slacks for males, Black Flowing Skirts for women to mid-calf with black silk shirts with flowing sleeves and gold vests. The Ensemble would be just the opposite. Gold Silk lined Pants for men and Gold Silk lined Form fitting Skirts for women to just above the knee with Gold Shirts with Flowing Sleeves and Black Vests. Women would wear 3 inch Black Pumps and mid size thick gold hoop earrings. Arch-Angels would wear Shiny Black Robes with Gold Breast Shields while all other Angels would wear Soft Gold Robes with Shiny Black Breast Shields. The apparel had been approved by Jesus and made by the Angels. Prince would be dressed in Gold Pants and a Gold Shirt but his shirt would have Black Cuffs with gold Cuff Links and a high Black Collar. His vest would be Black with a Gold Treble and Bass Clef embroidered on the left side. Final fittings had occurred last week and only one outfit needed any further alterations. That was to be completed today so that the Choir member could try it on again with plenty of time to make any further adjustments. The Angels had done a terrific job. Once they had on their outfits at the fitting, they had stood in their places so that Prince could see how they would appear to the Congregants in the audience. They gave off the desired effect and Prince, Michael, and Sandalphon were very pleased as were all the participants.

Prince was still sleeping. All of the fine tuning of the performance had him really tired and stimulated. He needed to rest, Bella would make a Vegetable Frittata for two this morning. But first...she would make coffee. She got up and made her morning water, washed her hands and brushed her teeth and headed into the kitchen and put the coffee on.

Prince's POV

Prince heard Bella get up and struggled to wake from the heavy sleep he had been in. His dick was throbbing and it had been much of the night. He got up and relieved himself and washed his hands and brushed his teeth and then he ran cold water on his member hoping it would go down, but he remained as hard as a rock. He dried if off and went back into the bedroom. He was horny as hell...the long rehearsals and working with the Angelic language had taken its toll. He had controlled himself well but now he needed some relief or he would never make it through the rehearsal tonight and the Dress rehearsal tomorrow. He went into the kitchen where Bella was making coffee and just as she was about to pull the eggs out of the refrigerator, she saw a handsome Prince wander into the kitchen. He took her by the hand and led her back into the bedroom. He sat her on the side of the bed and with a slightly crooked smile said..."STAY". Going into the bathroom he removed his pajamas and came out with nothing but a smile on and a fully unfurled member. He picked Bella up, placed her back in bed and then climbed in himself.

Several weeks before, Prince had during his sleep suckled on Bella's breast while sleeping and it really comforted him. He had thought it was a dream but a week ago, he had asked Bella about it and she had said no it had been real, but that Jesus had advised her not to bring it up until he remembered himself. When he got really tired and or stimulated or really horny for her it helped him. While other people might have thought this strange, both he and Bella enjoyed it. Once she understood how much he liked it and how much it helped to calm him she was more than willing to allow him to suckle one or both breasts as long as he kept himself in the safe zone. Sometimes to do that he had to caress himself to let off a little steam (she knew he was pretending to be inside her or inside her mouth)...but it helped and they had no serious incidents because of it. She had been a little reluctant to allow this at will at first, but when he got in that condition out of desperation, he had started to suck his thumb and she knew then he was working through his nurturing issues also, and so one morning she had removed his thumb from his beautiful mouth while he was rubbing himself and presented her breast to him instead and he had sucked it greedily. She had then allowed him to do so whenever he needed it since. He was really stimulated from all of the rehearsals with the Angelic language and the Universe's involvement and this morning he was really horny! When he had taken her hand in the kitchen she had seen how big his member was. It was fully unfurled and it had led the way into the bedroom from inside his pajama bottoms. Now he was naked next to her under the cover. He now said "Mama can I suck my titties". As always she said are you going to be a good boy..."uh huh" he said and she let him slide her gown off of both shoulders. He then rolled over on his side and started to rub her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and then he slowly licked her nipples with his tongue one at a time and finally he would close his eyes and start to suck on one of them greedily sometimes and sometimes gently...today it looked like it would be both. Today he was hornier than he had been since these rehearsals started. He sucked her and rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. While this made Bella really hot she was able to tolerate it without losing it because it really allowed him to function better which made her happy. Sometimes when she got really hot she would touch herself so she too could let off steam, but never to the point of orgasm. They had not compromised her Vow about intercourse either, or his Promise. Prince sucked her right breast and then pulled her toward him so he could suck her left. As he did, he put his hand on his shaft and started to caress his dick. He then started to kiss her and his tongue asked permission for him to enter her mouth. She let him and his breath hitched as did hers and he moaned. He was still caressing his dick but moving just a little faster. On two other occasions when he was in pretty tough shape he had asked her to touch him and because he did not ask often she had, and had brought him to orgasm. Bella he said, "I really need it. Please baby will you touch me"? She knew he did need it as he had been whimpering in his sleep last night. She had learned that was an indication of just how hypersexual he was becoming. She already knew that could and would lead to a meltdown.