Book III-Chapter 33, Who Are These People?

In This Chapter, Prince reveals to his inner circle who he and Bella really are...get ready to be shocked and perhaps even get some tissue out!

Who Are These People?

Andrea Williams' POV

Andrea sat on the leather two seater sofa in Starbucks, in Rockefeller Plaza in Manhattan. After leaving the Sunday Morning In Manhattan set where she had done a review of the Royal and The World Changers Concert that took place on Saturday night, she had ducked into Starbucks for a Latte. She had been blown away by the show overall. The musicianship was amazing, the dancing spectacular, the original music was fantastic and the lyrics just as good. Further, Royal was an unbelievably attractive man. She found herself imagining being on his arm doing red carpet appearances during some of the times the audience was shouting for an encore. He was dating some little girl...but that didn't bother Andrea in the least, she was more than adequate to take on a child and send her packing if she wanted someone. She had wanted to size up just how difficult or easy getting Royal to hook up with her was going to be during a follow up interview she wanted to have with him. She had tried to set it up for today, but he had said that he, his parents, the girl he was seeing who was also one of his performers and her parents would be traveling home together. If he had seen her on Cloud Stream, he didn't seem to be impressed enough to want to get with her...which she found both annoying and highly unusual. She had been with many musicians, some of which were pretty big names and had yet to meet one that ever said no when she let them know what was on her mind. In addition to being hot, this one, this Royal also seemed to be newsworthy because he really was one of the best musicians she had ever seen or heard. He was also educated and scandal free so far. That in and of itself was interesting as he did not appear to be a superficial flavor of the week kind of guy who was using his music to hunt babes to add to the notches on his bedpost or to fill some overgrown adolescent need for fame and celebrity status...Hmm...that sounded more like her...she thought!

Andrea was a hard core reporter who was stuck in the entertainment department of The New York Times specifically with a music assignment. She would have rather worked a crime beat or a hard news column but those positions were very hard to come by as by-lines went only to the best and most experienced of reporters. Newer ones had to pay their dues which she had been doing for the last 8 years. She had worked in Hartford,Connecticut, Hackensack, New Jersey, Dallas, Texas and Indianapolis, Indiana in a variety of news assignments at several different papers. She however, was a native New Yorker, so when the opportunity came up with The Times, she took it. A Temple University graduate, she had majored in music but found teaching it both non-profitable and frustrating and was simply not willing to do the hard time to be successful as a performer. But she really knew music and that was able to open doors to being a critic and or correspondent. The Times let her combine the two roles and so here she was. Royal looked really young, but was 24. Andrea was 31, and looked it. She liked to party a little and while not an alcoholic by any means, did enjoy cocktails when she was hanging out. Needless to say they were bad for the skin and could age you. Only recently had she begun to think about finding a husband to settle down with. She just needed to find one who was or would become wealthy...soon and who would not want more than one kid. To have a rich husband she would give him an heir...but one was enough...anymore would be just too much work. She would call Grady Management on Monday...but she would be looking for a lot more than one interview from Royal Prince Anderson Jr.

Who Are These People?

Prince's POV

The trip to the airport had been uneventful and had gone very smoothly. The flight became airborne at 1:00 PM exactly and they were well on their way to their first stop which would be Detroit to drop off Andy and Linda, and David and Kendra. They would then head to Chicago, where Royal Sr. and Savannah would get off before beginning the last leg of the flight to Los Angeles. The flight was expected to be in LA at 7:25 PM, LA time. Prince and Bella were looking forward to getting home. They only had a couple of weeks to get settled into the new place before school began and they also needed to be available for the round of talk shows that were very likely to pop up. They worked well together when they needed to accomplish a lot so they were certain they could pull it all off, but it still represented doing a lot of multi-tasking. Bella was reading a book that she had brought with her on her tablet. Prince thought about the morning they had experienced. They were all thrilled at the positive review from the Times, but Prince had sensed something like annoyance coming from the reporter, Andrea Williams when he said he was not available to interview today. That sent up a red flag with him. He didn't know what, but something was not quite right with her. He would tell Bella, Elaine and Carlos about about it later and get their opinion.