Book III-Chapter 81, Thank You God For Everything

Bella's POV

At 3:00 AM on Tuesday morning, Bella awoke to find herself really wanting to make love to the gorgeous man laying beside her. The steady rhythm and quiet sound of his breathing told her that he was still sleeping however and she would not wake him. She got up and went into the bathroom and made her morning water and after washing her hands came back into the bedroom to lay down for a few more minutes. As she laid on the bed, Prince pulled her closer to him and kissed her and without saying a word latched onto her right nipple and began to suck it. As he did, his mind was all over the place. Bella is so beautiful he thought as he sucked her. He thought about her tiny waist and those wonderfully feminine shaped hips and as he did his member fully unfurled and he moaned quietly. He reached for her hand and adjusting his position a little, he laid her soft delicate hand on his hard dick. "Oooh" she said. "You are so big". He moved his mouth to her other breast as she caressed his dick. God, he wanted to take her, to climb on her and push his big hard member inside her and move it as only he could until she screamed out in pleasure. His mind was running 100 MPH as he thought of that. Prince slow down boy he thought...just a few more months...you have kept your word to the Creator thus far...do not blow it! He said "Mama, you wanna cum"? "Please baby" she said, "I need to cum". Prince looked at her lovely face which was flushed at the moment like it always was when she was really horny. He smiled and said "my pleasure". As he moved down her body, he lifted up her gown and licked her tummy and her belly button spending a little time there caressing it with his tongue. He continued down her abdomen which brought a deep throated moan from his Bella. He softly caressed her silky mound and then hot with need of his own put his head between her legs and began to lick her clit. He licked and sucked and was spurred to do more by her moans that were growing in volume. While still licking her he teased her slit with his fingers, moving them up and down in her wetness but being very careful not to enter her sweet, secret place. She was undulating her hips now moving in harmony with his mouth and his fingers. Prince she said and then she shouted his name...Priiince as she came and he was so very excited that without her even touching him, he came all over himself. He laid there for a moment breathing hard and then crawling up next to her said"Sugah, do you see what you do to me"? She smiled and kissed him on his cheek. They lay there in silence for a few minutes with his arm around her and her head on his shoulder. " Prince, does it really hurt when you take a woman's virginity", Bella asked? Prince thought back to life in this incarnation before Bella and said," it can cause some discomfort and maybe a few drops of blood, but the discomfort is short lived and will move to pleasure quite quickly". "Will you be gentle with me", she asked? "Mama, I will use all of my skill to make our wedding night one that you will remember with joy for all of your life. I promise you that". He remembered everything he had learned about pleasuring a woman both in this life and the one before...he would take her maidenhead with a level of expertise few women would ever experience. He kissed Bella deeply without any lust involved, just pure love. Bella returned the feeling as she kissed him back. The alarm went off on Prince's phone. He turned it off and they went and showered and got ready for another day of filming.

They dressed quickly and then Bella made up the bed and they headed into the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. They walked in at the same time as Carlos and Elaine and after exchanging good mornings poured and dressed their coffee. Ross had made Omelettes of several types. Everything from Spinach and Cheese to Sausage, Swiss and Onions to Ham, Cheddar and Green Pepper. The four selected the plates that they wanted and as they sat down at the table their Security team joined them and they said grace and ate. Ross set the buttered toast on the table and then joined them. They each poured a second cup of coffee and chatted a bit. Bella and Elaine said that if they did not have screen changes tonight they wanted to go and order the wedding party gifts from Schwartz's Jewelry this evening. Prince and Carlos said "we can go with you". "No you guys have enough on your plates, but we would appreciate it if one of our Security team would take us", Bella said. Frank said two will go with you...Ross and Melvin will you take care of that please? "Well I am going to need to see after dinner" Ross said. Larry said he would be happy to accompany Melvin for that run. Melvin and Larry took clean up duty and everyone else went to get their coats and things so they could leave for The Stork. Prince pulled Carlos aside and said "we need to order the girls wedding bands and get their wedding gifts selected too". Carlos said "yes, I was thinking we could go back to Schwartz to do so. "Me too", Prince said. But not tonight because the girls will be there. "Okay then let's go Wednesday night", Carlos said. "Deal" Prince said and they fist bumped. Frank spoke with Jermaine and arranged to use an additional one of their SUVs for the day as the girls would need to be driven to Schwartz's right after today's shoot and they would need to get everyone else back to David and Kendra's. They got into their respective SUVs and left to go to the shoot.