Book III-Chapter 59, Movie Anyone?

Elaine's POV

Elaine woke up and was a little disoriented. The sun was up and much brighter than normal. Don't tell me I overslept. She got up, went into the bathroom and made her morning water, washed her hands and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. Arriving there, she turned on Cloud Stream, only to discover that it was Saturday. She had to chuckle at herself, but decided since she was up, she would work on a schedule for delivery of the screenplay. She had determined that she wanted to deliver at least 1/3 of it by the week of Valentine's day. The second third she would deliver by March 15, and the final third would be turned in to U of M and Arista as part of the completed manuscript by the 3rd week of April. She was ahead of the schedule because she had written some over the holidays. She needed to create this timeline guide though so that she could enlist the help of her friends in proofreading each section. She would ask them to proof read the parts she had completed already tonight. She was planning to write for the majority of the day today and tomorrow after church. Pouring herself a cup of coffee she took it with her into the study, fired up her computer and worked on the timeline.

Prince's POV

Prince woke up and as he opened his eyes, he immediately became aware of how incredibly horny he was.  He got up and went into the bathroom to take care of his morning business and then returned to the bedroom.  His Bella was still sleeping and looked as beautiful as an Angel.  He should know he thought smiling to himself.  He had known many in Paradise of both genders. The rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed had his full attention.  As he watched, his member began to unfurl. He couldn't help himself and he reached under the covers and began to feel those beautiful full breasts and to roll the nipples in between his thumb and index fingers.  As he did, he started touching his dick.  He closed his eyes as he rubbed himself and rubbed Bella's breasts too.  "Oh Mama", he whispered.  Bella slowly awoke,  aware of the very pleasant feeling that she was experiencing on her nipples.  She opened those amazing eyes and looked at her Prince.  His dick was bulging under the covers and she noted his hand rubbing it.  He moaned quietly. She turned toward him and took one of those full breasts that he admired so much and rubbed it against his cheek.  His amber pools of light opened and looked at her with such need and desire.  She leaned over and kissed him.  His dick got even harder.  Mama can I...before he finished she took her breast and rubbed it along his lips.  He turned toward her and began to suck greedily.  As he sucked she could hear a soft moan coming from his throat.  She began to rub his beautiful dick.  As she did, the tip of it did not fail her...a large amount of pre-cum ran down the side of that huge dick and wet her hand.  She now was breathing harder...she was excited and wanted to make love to her man.  He moved on top of her and began kissing the other titty.  His right hand was between her legs feeling the wetness of her slit.  Bella, I need to fuck...I need to fuck you.  She pushed him off of her onto his back and then climbed on top of him.  She kissed him again...deeply conveying all of the need that she felt.  She then turned over on her stomach and got on her knees pressing her pussy toward his face.  He began to lick as she found his dick with her mouth and she began to suck.  As she did,  he moaned without ever losing contact with her slit.  She felt his tongue enter her and begin to flit in and out of her.  She gasped and sucked harder and faster.  He finally could stand no more and began to thrust faster than she thought he could.  As he did his head went back into the pillows and he let out a sound that was like a cry as he said Bella...Bella and came hard and long.  Her mouth was totally full of him and he kept thrusting and as she swallowed he came some more.  He was panting...but he was not yet done.  He was going to bring his woman to the same ecstasy she had just given him.  He pushed her off of him onto her back and moved quickly down the bed and put his mouth onto her clit.  He sucked and licked as he rubbed his hand back and forth along her slit.  "Prince yeah, right there, don't stop baby please don't " she said and she then erupted with such force that he was surprised.  She said his name Priiiince  and then silence as she panted hard.  He crawled up her body and gathered her into his arms.  "Bella I love you woman...I love you" he said as they fell back to sleep.