Book III-Chapter 45, Establishing Their Worth Part 2

Establishing Their Worth Part 2

Prince's POV

They left the lovely beach house at 8:30 PM after thanking Todd for his hospitality and tipping him generously. They pulled into the driveway of their home an hour later. Prince grabbed their bags and took them inside. Bella unpacked them and put their things away and threw their bathing suits, including Larry and Frank's into the washer on cold. She would dry them on the indoor line in the laundry room. Once everything was unpacked, she went into the kitchen and got 2 glasses of Welch's grape juice for Prince and herself. She then decided she would shower and get ready for bed but went back into the laundry room first and hug the bathing suits on the line. She returned to the bedroom and told Prince she was going to shower. He said he would join her but to go ahead and get in. She grabbed her shower cap and turning on the water, did just that. He had been so turned on after lotioning Bella this afternoon, that he had forgotten the gift that he had bought for her. He pulled it out of the bag and spread it out on their bed after he was certain Bella had gotten in the shower. It was a lavender lace chemise with a matching short robe that would show off her tiny waist and beautiful hips. After he laid it out just so...he joined Bella in the shower. They enjoyed their shower at a lazy pace with Prince washing Bella and Bella washing Prince. They got out and dried each other off and then Bella moisturized every nook and cranny of Prince's body and Prince did the same to her. She walked into the bedroom with her towel wrapped around her and saw the chemise laying on the bed. Prince had positioned himself so that he could see her face when she saw it. Her first response was a huge smile and then she said, looking over at him, "Prince it is lovely, so delicate and feminine". He moved toward her and taking his Bella into his arms said, "yes it is. Just like you". "Put it on for me Mama" he said. She removed the towel and picked up the chemise and slid it over her head. It fit perfectly. "Thank you baby" she said, cuddling up to him and nuzzling his neck. "Turn around for me Bella", Prince said gently. She did and his voice became a whisper as he said, "Holy God Bella ; you are so beautiful". He could not take his eyes away from her ass and how it looked covered by the delicate lavender lace. His member started to unfurl and was sticking straight out under the towel he had around his waist. He took it off and Bella looked at how big it was. She smiled at him and walking to him put her arms around his neck and began to kiss him passionately rubbing herself against his hardened dick as she did. Prince kissed her and matched her passion to the same degree. He pulled the shoulder of her chemise down and leaning down began to suck her right breast. As he did, he reached between her legs and started gently rubbing her clit. He moved his mouth to her left breast and began to suck the nipple. Her breath became heavy as he also continued to stroke her clit. He moved his hand to her slit and his breath hitched as he felt the wetness of her. He needed to be inside of her...but he knew he could not. He had to get Bella to marry him soon. He was becoming so needy for her pussy. He wanted the real deal. But he would control himself he said to himself. He picked Bella up and pulling the covers on the bed back with one hand laid her in the bed. He crawled on top of her and began kissing her on the mouth and put his tongue inside of her mouth and kissed her some more. He was rolling his hips as he kissed her. Reaching down, he took his dick and placed it between her legs and began to slide it up and down against the wetness that was all over her slit. He felt a surge in his member and realized he had let loose of an abundance of pre-cum. "Bella, Mama, I need to have you". Bella said ,"I know baby...me too...but you know our promise to the Lord", she said. He rolled off of her and said "yes baby I remember". He sat up with his feet on the floor and held his head in his hands with a forlorn look upon his face. Bella knew he needed her. She got up and walked around to his side of the bed and knelt between his legs. She put her mouth on his dick and began to suck him. He watched her trying not to move, letting her have control. She sucked him until he could not stand it anymore and he had to begin to thrust. He thrust faster and faster and them said" I'm gonna come baby. Bella, you make me feel so f&&*%$g good". And then he came into his woman's beautiful mouth. She continued to suck him even after receiving the cum in her mouth. Looking at her he could not help it. His dick began to harden again. She swallowed and continued to suck him. He began thrusting again and was so excited that he came again.
"Bella" he screamed. She continued to suck him until he said "get up here on this bed Mama". He then put his head in between her legs and started sucking and rubbing and licking and driving Bella right to the edge and then she went over and had an orgasm like never before. Her legs shook and her lower abdomen contracted repetitively and fiercely. The walls of her vagina did the same...she truly was in ecstasy. Tonight she would fall asleep before Prince. He pulled himself up toward her and seeing the look of sheer satisfaction on her sleeping face, smiled and pulled the sheet and light cotton blanket up over them. Putting his arms around her he said "I love you woman" and fell asleep.