Book III-Chapter 78, An Uncommon Sense of Style Part 2

Prince's POV

When Prince and Bella had climbed into bed after taking Bella's mother back to the hotel he had enjoyed her chattering like a little bird. She was clearly very happy and he loved that becoming his wife was the reason behind that. After she had calmed down a little he tried to get her to share a little about the dresses that she and Elaine were so thrilled about. But he did not succeed "you will know on the day of the wedding" was all he could get out of her. She did say they were very tasteful but also very contemporary...but that was that. He had no idea what he and Carlos should consider with that limited information about what they should wear. Bella heard the thought and giggling said "we will help you pick them out so that we will know they will go well together". Prince smiled and shook his head. "Come here crazy girl" he said. There was no more wedding talk that night as his mind was definitely on other, more sensual things. He made love to his Bella several times in the night and each time his mind said the same thing. "I am so glad you are mine"! The last time Bella answered telepathically..."my feelings exactly". They cuddled and went back to sleep.

Bella woke up early on Sunday and realized she had not asked her mom if she wanted to go to Mass. She got up and made her morning water and looking at the clock saw it was only 7:30 AM. If they wanted to go, she was certain they would call, so she crawled back into bed and started to nap. The next time she woke it was 9:15 AM. Prince turned over and started to nuzzle her neck. "Morning" he said in his deep, sexy morning voice. "Morning Prince" she said kissing him on the cheek. " Let's get some coffee. I think Mom's flight leaves at 2:25 PM". "Yes it does" he said. That would get them home by 7:25 PM or so which would be 10:25 PM Detroit time and Bella knew that her dad's security team would pick them up. Bella got up and went into the kitchen. Prince did his morning business and then was right behind her. Ross had coffee on and a note saying that he had made a breakfast fruit and cheese spread that was waiting for them in the refrigerator. He also had some butter croissants under the warming light. Bella poured two cups of coffee and dressed them. They sat down at the table and as she did, Elaine and Carlos walked in and also poured some coffee. "Boy those croissants look good", Carlos said. "They sure do but so does the fruit and cheese breakfast tray Ross made", Bella said. "Morning y'all", Prince said. "Let's eat"! Bella set the table and Elaine pulled the food out of the refrigerator. They complemented the food with soft butter for the croissants and Orange/Pineapple juice. They ate their fill and Bella and Elaine had just started to clean up the kitchen when Bella's phone rang. Pulling it out of her robe pocket she saw it was her mom. "Good morning mom" Bella said. "How are you. Did you sleep well"? "Both Linda and I are great and slept wonderfully. We got up, used the gym and just finished breakfast. We leave a little after two today", Kendra said. "Are you dressed and ready to leave the hotel", Bella asked? "Yes we are" Kendra answered. "Then let me ask Prince to have security pick you up and bring you here. We will be dressed by the time you arrive".  Prince shook his head yes and went to find Frank. Frank was in the family room watching a pre-game show and said he would do it personally and take Larry with him. The four went to dress so that they would be ready for the day by the time Kendra and Linda arrived.

Both girls dressed in some winter weight leggings and pullover tops. Bella in purple and gold and Elaine in brown and gold. They were sitting in the family room looking at some male wedding outfits when their mothers came in. Prince and Carlos had just told the girls who would stand for them. Prince had asked Sidney Davis, their keyboardist to be his best man and Jeremy Winslow, who played Alto Sax to be his other attendant. Carlos had asked Miguel Torres, Rhythm Guitarist to be his best man and Charles Lightner, Base Player to be his second attendant. Jimmy and Clay Summers and Issac Hunter would be the ushers and get everyone seated at both the wedding and the reception.

Bella and Elaine had shown Prince their ideas on their wedding outfits and for all of the band members as they all had a role in the wedding.

Prince