Book III-Chapter 104, The Making of Wonderful Memories

Ray's POV

And so the days went by idyllically, despite the enemy tearing about, threatening his minions and destroying many of them when they did not, could not, deliver a defeated and preferably dead Prince and friends. The 4 relaxed and enjoyed this time of respite, giving no regard at all to his chaos. They and their Security team bonded with the newest addition and his family. Prince, Carlos and Ray got along like peas in a pod. They had many similar character traits and views on things. Despite their short association, the three had begun to feel like brothers. Ray had experienced this type of bonding only once before in his many lifetimes and that was with Moses and his brother Aaron. He had truly loved the two men and would have died for them. He already felt a similar kinship for these two, Prince and Carlos.

The previous day, Prince, Carlos and Ray had gone Para-Sailing again with their women. Frank and Melvin had watched the boys while Ross had played with Anna Elizabeth. Larry had watched everyone else that was around them. Jeannette had really enjoyed the experience and was so very grateful to their new friends for the babysitting services. Of course it helped that of the 4 Security men, 3 were experienced fathers. All, however, loved kids and actually enjoyed playing with Ray's little ones...and no-one was more qualified to keep them safe. Ray certainly thought so, or he would have never left them in their care. Of course, there was the added benefit that three Angels were assigned to guard the children by St. Michael himself.

These boys were very important to heaven. Each of them in their lifetimes would make strong contributions to the Kingdom of God. All three, like their father would become Warriors. But the middle son, Barry, would be the first to actually lead a Battalion of Warriors that were made up of both Human Beings and Warrior Angels. Ray Jr. would become one of the most important leaders in the Air Force in this century and would work tirelessly to create coordinated efforts between the heavenly realm and humans on earth when it came to aerial battles against the enemy or his possessed human operatives. And Roger...Roger would become a Musical Warrior and would be trained by the best...Royal Prince Anderson. He and one of Prince's sons would greatly impact the next generation with their music. Much would come of these times spent bonding over future years and all was orchestrated by the Creator Himself. The greatest weapon any of them would have was their love for each other and the goodness that made up each of their characters and their willingness to follow the Creator's direction, no matter what it might be.

Prince's POV

Today was Friday and the group of friends and their Security had decided to create a day of fun for the kids and a night on the town for the grown ups tomorrow. They had chosen Mallory Square for the kids. They would go about 2:00 and stay for the the Sunset. It was said to have some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. There were all kinds of street acts, shops and restaurants and also a pristine beach. They would see some of the street acts, get each of the kids T shirts to commemorate this visit, have dinner around 5:00 PM, watch the sunset at about 6:30 and head back to their hotel. It was a really fun day.

For Saturday night, they had arranged a babysitter through the hotel owner. It was his wife and their oldest daughter would help. The ladies had gone shopping for new casual but elegant outfits for the evening as they were going to Virgilio's which was an upscale restaurant, Martini Bar and Night Club frequented by the wealthy set of locals in their 30's, no doubt because of the price tag. While the 4 were younger than that, Prince was the Pied Piper of Parties. Ray and Jeannette were in their 30's so all should enjoy themselves. The dance floor was outdoors and it was said to be one of the nicest places to party on the Key. They had slept in until 9:00 AM with only Ray and his family being up and about earlier. At 10:00 all the rest of the group including Security had gone down to one of the restaurants for a late breakfast. After eating, Bella and Elaine had spent the balance of the morning laying out at the pool with Prince and Carlos. Ray and Jeannette and the kids had joined them for lunch in an on the beach cafe. All had enjoyed the day. Soon enough it was time for them to go in to clean up for the evening's festivities. Ray and Jeanette bathed the kids and got them supper from room service, after bathing themselves. They then played some games and introduced them to their sitters for the evening. They got dressed and met Prince, Carlos and their beautifully dressed ladies at the elevator and were then escorted to the SUVs for the short drive to Virgilio's. Upon arriving, the 4 and their security team thought the place very interesting from the outside. It was an old manor like home that had been converted into a restaurant and nightclub. The 4 remained in the SUV while Frank, Larry and Ray checked out the club, the dance area and bar in the the back and the restaurant seating area. Ray returned to say that everything checked out and along with Ross and Melvin escorted the 4 and Jeannette inside. They sat at their reserved table for 10 with the 4 and Ray and Jeannette seated closest to each other and their additional security placed strategically in the additional seats. They began with drinks with only Jeannette and Security not ordering anything alcoholic. They then ordered their meals from the extensive,authentic Italian menu. After eating, they shared some Tiramisu, Cannoli and Coffee. Jeannette avoided the coffee and had milk instead. Once the meal was over, they went out to the outside dance floor and arrived just as the band was beginning to play. The band was quite good and played a variety of current music. The four hit the dance floor along with Ray and Jeannette. No-one was surprised that Jeannette and Ray could really dance. They then ordered some soft drinks to cool them down. They returned to the dance floor and the band all of a sudden started to play one of Prince's songs...Get Blue. Unbeknownst to the happy group, one of the band members had recognized him and as they played, he hopped off of the stage and came to their table and asked if Prince would join them on stage to sing along with his lovely back up singers. The 4 looked at each other and said why not. They headed to the stage without worry, knowing that Michael had them cloaked from the view of the enemy. Prince was handed a guitar, Carlos sat by invitation at the drum kit and the girls went to a second mike and they performed the song. The entire crowd was on their feet dancing and clapping and completely enjoying the performance. At the end of the song, the applause seemed like it would never end. "Will you do one more song please" the band leader asked? "Do you know Living for the Music" Prince asked? "Of course", the band leader said and so they moved into that piece. Carlos blew them away with his drum solo and Prince was in amazing voice on the lyrics. The girls not only sounded great in their harmony...but looked great too. The 4 returned to their seats and Frank and Security had to really work at keeping them from being mobbed. Prince and Carlos agreed to step to the side to sign autographs which helped to keep the atmosphere as orderly as possible.