Book III-Chapter 95, Signs and Wonders, Red Carpet Walk -Los Angeles Part 2

Signs and Wonders, Red Carpet Walk-Los Angeles, Part 2

Prince's POV

Morning came with the same quiet beauty that it had since the beginning of time. Prince had left the heavy drapes open last night on the bank of windows to the right of the bed and had laid there as the purple majesty of morning with its orange highlights had begun to appear in the sky. As it did he looked over at his Bella and saw that she was still enveloped in the sweetness of sleep. He was thinking about whether he would call Ray Burgess himself this morning or if he would follow the original plan and have Christian's assistant make the first contact. He closed his eyes and said 'Father, I need your guidance should I make the call personally' in his mind? Within seconds, he heard, again in his mind, 'He is not a pretentious man and image means little in this situation. Call him my son'. Prince opened his eyes and said "thank you Lord", this time in a whispered voice. Kissing Bella on the forehead, Prince got up and found his robe and house shoes. It must be really cold out, he thought as it was really cool in the bedroom this morning. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:00 AM. Picking up his phone, Prince headed to the kitchen to make coffee. As he got into the downstairs hallway, he heard the furnace quietly turn on. He smiled to himself, the house would warm up quickly now. Smelling coffee, he entered the kitchen to find that Ross had already started it and was sitting at the kitchen table listening to the morning news on Cloud Stream. Prince poured and dressed himself a cup of coffee. "Morning Ross" he said as he poured the aromatic brew into his cup. "Good morning Prince". Before either of them could say another word, a story came on that got their attention. Prince hit the recording button on the set and caught the story on film.

Saturday night's premier of the long anticipated film, Another Chance was attended by the most star studded among today's performers from the music, film and book communities through out the world. Yes, the beautiful people were out in force to see the work of the wunderkind Royal Prince Anderson. The film, written originally as a vehicle to display the musical talent of Royal Prince Anderson and his band The World Changers accomplished its objective in that this performer and his band are among the most talented to ever grace the big screen or for that matter a stage, in the history of music. But the real surprise was the quality of the film from the acting, direction and story line of the cinematic presentation as well. Directed by Anthony Pacino, Another Chance is adapted from the book of the same name that was written as a Senior Project by the Royal Prince's fiancee, Arabella Borden to complete her graduation requirements from the University of Michigan. The beautifully written book remains on the New York Best Sellers List today and spawned the screenplay by Elaine Grady, which was also a Senior Project. Elaine is a lifelong friend of Arabella and is engaged to The World Changer's drummer, Carlos Garcia. The movie is a fantasy and tells the story of the 20th-21 st century musician, Prince Rodgers Nelson and his journey after death to Paradise, his instruction by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, his meeting the woman who was created for him at the beginning of time and his realizing how his conduct in his last life on earth prevented him from encountering her and therefore kept him from achieving the one thing he honestly craved, a solid relationship and children. The film depicts the couple and their lives and choices as they meet in another incarnation when they are given Another Chance by Heaven. Their lives play out against the backdrop of flashbacks and memories of Prince's previous incarnation. The music and his passion for it tie the film together and that music is wondrous to behold! The Royal Prince gives an outstanding performance as the grateful, changed soul of Prince Rogers Nelson, known in this new life as...you guessed it , Royal Prince Anderson. The music sequences are among the best ever recorded on film in my opinion and Royal's performance is framed by amazing work from his love interest, Arabella Borden, and their best friends Carlos Rodriguez and Elaine Grady. Their names too, in the film, are the ones they were given at birth. The cinematography is perfection for the nature of the film and the film itself becomes a treat to the senses of sight and sound under Anthony Pacino's direction. After the West Coast Premier in Los Angeles on this Saturday, the film will be released to theaters across the nation. This film is worth seeing folks and will undoubtedly show up in the Academy Award nominations. Be prepared for long lines for this one. This is Earl Parker at the entertainment desk of WWKH-Detroit.