Another Chance-Book III, Chapter 30, New York City

New York City

Prince's POV

Prince and Bella, Carlos and Elaine and all of the others on the plane had slept through the night for the most part as the flight winged its way from San Francisco to New York City in the dark night sky.   The Irvine and San Francisco shows had been really big hits and the resultant news on the status of the Album was exhilarating.  Christian was really pleased with its performance and was putting some things in the works to make it even bigger.  But tonight, they were just tired after celebrating on board the plane, and so the rest was a well earned time of  rejuvenation.  Prince woke up when the announcement to return to their seats was made as they were starting the descent into the city.  The four performers had slept through the morning beverage and breakfast service but they would get something when they got into the hotel.  Prince looked at Bella.  She was still sleeping and looked so peaceful and sweet cuddled under her blanket.  He leaned over and kissed her on her cheek and then on her lips.  The long lashes on her beautiful eyes began to flutter and they opened.  Prince found himself staring into those deep pools of brown that he had adored for eons and unexpectedly felt a stirring in his loins.  Prince really liked sex.  He always had, but rarely did he act out on those feelings publicly other than in the Royal persona when performing.  He had left that really raunchy  image in the last life.  Now he projected more of a sexy image rather than on focusing on the act itself.    There had been so much going on, he had not made love to his beautiful Bella in a couple of days.  He needed her and he needed her soon...he really needed her now

"Good morning Mama",  he said.  "Good morning Prince", Bella said.  Bella put her seat back up and busied herself with folding her blanket.  Prince said want to see something special? He pulled his blanket back and slyly pointed at his hardened member.  Looking around to make certain no one was watching, he placed her hand on top of it and recovered his lap with the blanket.  Leaning over and whispering in her ear he said, "rub it just a little baby".  She looked at her mischievous little imp and said "you are so bad"...and then "no baby.  How will you ever get off the plane without that big beauty being noticed if I do"?  He had to laugh...but then said, "well okay, but no dawdling when we get to the hotel.  I need your complete and undivided attention".  "Believe me", Bella said.  "You will have it".  Across the aisle, Carlos and Elaine were stirring and waking up Carlos said, "I'm hungry".  Elaine said "me too".   "Wanna go to breakfast when we get to the hotel"?  Prince said "nope...gonna call room service", and looked at Bella who giggled.   Carlos smiled knowing exactly what was on his best friend's mind. 

Bella pulled her tote from under the seat in front of her and found her toothbrush and toothpaste and getting up went to the cramped little restroom on board the plane.  Prince watched her hips sway as she carefully made her way up the aisle past the few rows between them and the restroom.  "He could not wait to get this woman and her perfect body underneath him in bed this morning", he thought.  Prince got up and carrying his tote in front of him to cover his very hard member's appearance in his pants, followed Bella.  Once he got to the restroom door, he waited for her to come out.  When she did, he kissed her full lips and said" remember, no dawdling".   Bella smiled.  How was it that this man could make her wet with just his words and such innocent words at that?  None the less, her panties had a wet spot in them as she thought about what he said.  As Prince made his way back to his seat after taking care of his morning business , cleansing his hands and brushing his teeth, Carlos was coming up the aisle followed by Elaine.  As they passed each other Carlos playfully said, "take it easy with her this morning. Don't break nothin'.  Remember we perform tonight"!  Prince and he both laughed out loud.  The entire plane was awake now and people were moving up or down the aisle to use one of the 4 restrooms on board.  15 minutes later, there was another announcement.  Please close your tray tables and put your seat backs up as we begin our final descent into New York City and JFK airport. Please remain in your seats until we are at the gate.   We will arrive at the VIP terminal at 9:00 AM exactly.