Book III-Chapter 107, Christmas Day, 2215

Bella's POV

Prince and Bella had returned to their room to dress for the day. He was still very pensive and right on the borderline of agitation. Having heard the conversation between him and the Lord Jesus Christ the previous evening, she knew that he was focused on her safety. She also knew that any kind of threat to her made him most anxious. She wanted him to relax a bit. She understood his need to be vigilant, but she also knew that anxiety was a true threat to his well being and was doubly taxing when they were in performance mode. Instinctively, she knew how to address it. She had quietly closed the door and locked it after they entered their room. Prince had gone into the closet and pulled out the clothes he would wear today. He had decided on a gold silk shirt with matching pants in the same shade. His shoes, kid loafers in a soft, gold color completed the outfit. Hanging the clothes on the dressing rack in the room he sat down to wait for Bella so they could shower. She had her back turned to him and slowly began to take off her gown. She slid the ivory gown down her beautiful frame and moved seductively as it slithered over her hips leaving her totally naked. She bent over to retrieve it from the floor and laid it at the foot of the bed. He had watched her as she picked up the gown, taking in her beautiful full behind and automatically smiled as he did. He also noticed her bountiful breasts jiggle as she stood up and facing him laid the gown on the the bed. She looked directly into his eyes and smiled knowingly. Looking down toward his lap, she saw that her movements had the desired effect as his member had hardened and created a sizable tent in his pants. He stood up and moved to her and pulling her close he kissed her and his member, already hard, became harder still. He held her and began to plant little kisses and bites on her neck, and as he did, he rubbed her right breast with the palm of his hand. He let out a slight grunt that was filled with meaning. His touching her, kissing her had brought him to a place of hot desire and need for her to satisfy and Bella would do exactly that. She slid her hand down his silk, pajama covered chest lingering a little on each nipple. "Whose pussy is this" she whispered in his ear as her desire for him began to rise? "Mine" he said. "How bad do you want it" she whispered as she began to rub his cock? Feeling the tip of it, she became even more excited as she felt the wetness of the head of it under her exploring hand. His answer to her question was a move of his mouth back to her lips and his tongue entering her mouth with a sense of desperation for her sex. He sucked on her tongue, licked her lips and explored every inch of the interior of her mouth with a great sense of urgency. "What will you do to get it. Will you take it baby...will you take my sex from me"? Pre-cum spurt onto her hand and beyond onto her lower abdomen. It came out with such force and such abundance that some was also running down her thigh. He picked her up and laid her on the bed and pulling off his top, he laid on top of her, with his huge dick pressed against her. It was throbbing and felt hot against her skin even through his pajama bottoms. "I gotta go inside", he mumbled. He stood up on the bed and rid himself of the silk bottoms with the big wet spot on the front and laying back down on her he rubbed his dick against her slit literally grunting loudly as he felt the wetness of her. He wanted it...needed it and knew he was dangerously close to breaking her seal. "Turn over Bella" he said in a demanding tone. She did and he pulled her up on all fours. She seductively swayed her ass as he did...he pushed his dick into her ass and began to thrust...in and out, in and out...each thrust faster and harder than the last. He was moving his hips to ram her as fast as he possibly could all the while playing with her engorged, wet clit. He was pushing her to the highest point of her need to cum and just as she fell off of the cliff of his amazing sex, he screamed her name...Bellllla and came with great urgency into her ass. Shaking his head from side to side he said her name again, this time more quietly but did not stop thrusting. As he thrust, she could feel him hardening again. Unbelievably, he began to ram her with even greater speed as his dick hardened again. She could feel sweat pouring off of his highly stimulated body as he rammed his now fully engorged dick into her pretty behind. "Bella, your ass is so beautiful", he mumbled as he rammed her over and over again. Her desire was building again to match his own. "Oh please fuck it" she said as her body erupted into an orgasm that was so powerful that her legs began to shake as the quakes of pleasure hit her...her pussy was contracting with such force that her ass did too, and as it did, it squeezed that big dick and created such pleasure in Prince that he came again and again until her ass was completely filled and some of his sperm filled gizz ran down the inside of her thighs. "Fuuuuck" he said as he collapsed on his precious woman and struggled to get his breathing back to a normal rhythm. "Mama" he said," mama" he said again and then still in oblivion, fell asleep with his breathing finally normalizing. Bella smiled, enjoying the knowledge that she had helped him to let much of his stress go ...she fell asleep too as her breathing came into total sync with his.