Book III-Chapter 93, Rituals...Food Tasting and Red Carpet Walks Part 2

Rituals...Food Tasting and Red Carpet Walks Part 2

Prince's POV

Prince awakened early on Monday morning. During the night, snow had begun to fall and was still doing so. Somehow when it snowed, things seemed quieter, cleaner and oh so much calmer and more beautiful, before cars began to drive through it. It was like a miraculous blanket of white covering the beautiful earth. Prince got up and took care of his morning business and then pulled on a robe and opened the heavy drapes on one of the bedroom windows and stared out at the beautiful snowfall. It was so pristine and at 6:00 AM still very quiet in the lovely neighborhood that Bella had grown up in. He looked over at the bed and saw that Bella had opened her eyes but was still lying still, covered by the down filled comforter on the bed. Walking over to her he said good morning and kissed her on the cheek. "Did you sleep well", he asked. She nodded yes and for emphasis said "very". She got up and headed for the bathroom. He went back to the window and stood staring out at the beautiful snow scene while he waited for her to return. Coming out of the bathroom, she also put on a robe and said" let's go make some coffee". Prince gathered her close to him and kissed her and said "okay pretty girl". Taking her hand they headed down the stairs and to the kitchen. They appeared to be the first up and so Bella busied herself making the coffee. Prince watched her as she worked with a smile on his face, sitting at the table. She always made whatever she did seem so effortless. Once the coffee was on, she sat down next to him and said "so will you go over the rehearsal schedule with me again"? "Okay Mama". We will rehearse on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2:00 PM. We will also have a sound check on Saturday morning at The Stork at 9:00 AM and so will have to move the instruments there on Friday night. We have to be at the Fox Theater at 3:00 PM to walk the red carpet and go through the televised, informal interviews and then the film shows at 4:30 PM. We will then head to the Stork Club immediately after. The film ends at 7:00 and the party starts at 8:30. We will perform at 9:30 PM. The party is invitation only but we expect a huge crowd. Bella smiled. She could see the performer Prince emerging as they spoke. Bella got up to pour their coffee and dressed it. Carlos and Elaine walked into kitchen clearly excited about something. After hanging at Andy's until late the previous night, they had come to David's about midnight.

"Man, I just got off the phone with my mother. One of the ladies that she knows in Cancun called her to say that there was a miracle happening there. There has been no tourist violence reported there since Saturday at midnight. There has been no crime at all reported since that same time in the entire area of Cancun". Prince looked thoughtful. "Do you think that playing at the club that night had something to do with this"? "Yes I do", Carlos said. "But we did not even play any of the Gospel songs". "I know but what else could it be"? Prince said silently to heaven, 'did our music help with this'? He heard the unmistakable voice of Jesus reply, 'yes my son. No matter the subject, your music has been dedicated to the Creator by all of you and it has impact on the world because of that'. 'Thank you Jesus' Prince said in thought as his eyes filled with tears. He looked at Bella who had heard his exchange with the Savior. She got up and hugged him. "The music is special to God Prince...just as you are", she said. "Just as we all are", he said just above a whisper. He wondered what would happen after the film...he did not have long to wait to find out! Bella and Elaine started breakfast and Prince and Carlos went into the family room to talk. Prince would tell him what had occurred and they would marvel at the power of the Creator.

Breakfast was Vegetable Frittatas for all with Orange Juice and hot biscuits. When it was almost ready, Prince and Carlos were sent to tell everyone that it would be served in 5 minutes. They were all at the table on time. David said the blessing and then they dug in the the wonderful meal. Ross said" that is really good Bella". She smiled. Because he was such a wonderful cook, his compliments always meant a lot to her. Prince and Carlos took clean up duty while the girls straightened up their rooms and showered. Prince told Carlos we need to remind the band about rehearsal tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. They will all be here by noon today. They split the list of members to call and returned to their rooms in search of their women. Bella had showered and straightened up the bed and was in the middle of dressing. Prince came in and hugged her.

Another Chance Book I of IIIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें