Book III-Chapter 96 The Talented Ray Burgess and the Red Carpet Walk-LA

The Talented Ray Burgess and the Red Carpet Walk-Los Angeles

Satan's POV

Under the city of Los Angeles there are many crooks and crannies carved out of the earth over millions and millions of years by earthquakes, underground floods and volcanic eruptions and lava flow. They function in the modern world as lairs for the demonic horde that were thrown from heaven with their leader, known then as Lucifer and now as Satan, among many other just as disagreeable names. The lairs are not only found under Los Angeles, but also under every major city throughout the world and act as living quarters for the demonic horde, but also as listening posts for the enemy. Unlike God, he does not know and cannot hear our thoughts. He only knows what it is that we speak aloud or write where those thoughts can be read. Therefore, his demons sit and listen or hover over us to read what we write and report back to him all that is important for him to know. In the beginning, immediately after the fall, there were enough demonic angels to have two assigned to each human being just like the Holy Angels are. But more people kept being born and as the demonic horde got into fracases with The Holy Angels, their numbers dwindled, as many were killed and so now even though there are still huge numbers of them, they move about frantically from place to place, person to person and lair to lair to pick up any information that their leader may want or require to keep evil growing in the world. And when a demon fails him, Satan too may very well kill it. It is in one of those lairs that Satan sat now. Filled with rage as always, he was angry that this human, this monkey, Prince now known as Royal Prince Anderson was screwing up things again. He kept using that gift of music to lighten the burdens of men, to give them reason to smile in the midst of pain and sad, frightening, chaotic times. He even used his music to bring people to know and love God!

Satan knew all about music. Before the fall he was the Angel of Music and had been given the most beautiful voice in heaven by the Creator. He directed the choirs and sang of the Creator's greatness and love and praised him in song as no other Angel ever had. But that was not enough for him. He wanted to be the most loved of all of God's creation and God preferred man over the Angels. That infuriated him and he wanted to be like God so he could change the order of things. God being God knew his intent and cast him out at the hands of Michael the Archangel and his legion of Warriors and Michael had a special interest in Prince again in this life and always would. If it was special to God, it was special to Michael and Prince was special to God. The last time around he had almost won the battle with this human upstart. This Prince had rejected drugs all of his career but had run after women of all sorts, sleeping with them and making it seem like it was the coolest thing to do. He had no idea that many of the women (and there were very many)...were sent to him by Satan in an effort to totally corrupt his soul and jade his ability to really love any woman completely. Love is a gift from God...lust without love is directly from the Satanic kingdom. He was admired by many men for his "game" and therefore helped in the corrupting of other men. One of his cohorts, Wally Stafford, was quoted once as having said that "Prince was a pimp and had more hoes than a golf course". But Prince grew more focused on God and his Word as he aged and chose celibacy. He dodged the Aids bullet, which Satan was sure would take him and although every now and then he fell down, he really tried to honor God by keeping his body pure. So then Satan gave him great pain, so great that his frail human makeup could not take it and he used Prince's pride and desire for privacy to reject the idea of help and so in the end Prince waited too late to reach out and the drugs finally took him. But Satan still did not win. This Prince had, up to his last breath out of love for his Creator, tried to help others with his talent, his money, his charity performances, his projects and his wisdom and God saw that and honored it. The Creator recognized he was just a man with many flaws but He loved him and his giving soul in spite of them. He snatched Prince from the grasp of Satan which enraged him, took him to Heaven and instructed him and gave him Another Chance and also gave him a helpmate to assist him in the earthly life of struggle. How Satan hated this monkey because of the huge amount of love that the Creator had for him. He had been thinking about what trick he would use to hurt him next. He had tried to use a female already, but JesseBelle had failed him and he had destroyed her in a rage. He might try that one again though...he really enjoyed watching when a female took a monkey down the path to destruction. He might however do just the opposite and get Prince's precious Eternal Companion to fall for another man and allow him to defile her. He kind of liked that idea too because he thought it would kill Prince. Or he could corrupt the best friend...the drummer and have him turn on Prince. That would hurt him almost as bad. That might be fun to see also...Drugs/Alcohol didn't work before and besides they took too long to destroy. He wasn't waiting for another 40 human years to get rid of this pain in his butt. He could destroy his career, but God was present in the music so that would be awfully hard to get done. Crap! He could not figure out which trick to use on this Prince monkey. It was so complicated because Jesus had warned him not to harm him in any way directly...so Prince would have to make the disaster come himself. Like when he took the drugs for years after he had shattered his own hip with that bed dropping out of the sky bit in his quest to be more and more daring in his act. How Satan loved arrogance...it could be counted on to bring evil upon those who developed it! How he had enjoyed watching that beginning of Prince's end. He could not act directly, but he could influence. Well he would give it more thought. Some of these demon angels of his better bring him some useful information and soon! He was pissed!!! He screamed as loud as he could and the earth quaked. 5.1 on the Richter Scale...when the shaking finally stopped, he felt a little better. He got up and went to find something to kill.