Book III-Chapter 82, Weddings and Movies, Movies and Weddings!

Prince's POV

When the alarm went off on Wednesday morning, Prince quickly turned it off and leaned over and kissed Bella on her cheek. He got up and went to make his morning water and then noticing that Bella was laying there quietly looking at him, He said "Good Morning Bella". "Morning Prince" she responded. " I was going to go get us some coffee", he said. "I will be right back". "Okay baby" Bella said. She got up and did her morning business and came back into the room to make up the bed. She was almost finished when Prince came back into their bedroom with the two cups of coffee. He set hers on her nightstand and sat down on the lavender sofa and took a sip of his. Finishing the bed, Bella picked up her cup and joined him on the sofa. He couldn't help it. Even with her hair still uncombed she was beautiful. He leaned over and kissed her lips. "That's better...that is a proper good morning" he said smiling as she beamed at him. "Living for the Music is going to be the main focus of filming today. The music is quite complex as you know and there is a lot more dialogue and true acting to capture. So we will really need to be focused", Prince said more to himself than to her. " I want to make sure that we find out that Ray Burgess's plane got here safely also. It is due in at 7:00 AM. I will ask Frank to check on that". "Good" she said. "I know his wife and children will be relieved to see him. They can then focus their energy on supporting their son and each other through the surgery". Bella silently asked the Creator to touch this child and bring him through his surgical procedure without any complications and to restore him to full health. Prince heard her telepathically and said "Amen". They dressed quickly and then holding hands went into the kitchen bringing their now empty coffee cups with them. There had been no new snow overnight, but the temperature had dropped considerably. It was 12 degrees outside with at windchill factor that made it feel more like 9 degrees. Bella shivered without realizing it. Why exactly was it that she wanted to return to the midwest to live after their marriage, she asked herself careful to mask her thoughts? Prince however, looked like he was thinking the same thing, but he said nothing. "Good Morning Bella" . "Good Morning Ross". "I have made some Creme of Wheat, and Cheese toast for breakfast this morning. We also have Orange or Apple Juice". "Sounds good" she said. Carlos and Elaine walked into the kitchen and said "Good Morning all". "The menu sounds terrific", Elaine said as she poured two cups of coffee and dressed them. Bella refilled their two cups and did the same. Frank and Larry came in as the 4 sat down and Melvin was right behind them. They greeted one another and then Prince said the blessing asking that the Lord of Hosts ensure a safe arrival of Ray Burgess. They dug in to eat. While they were eating they discussed the plan for the day. They all knew what was being filmed and they would look over their dialogue in the air car and during makeup. There were no dance scenes for the rest of The Stork concert scenes this week, although there would be some next week. The girls did still have vocal duties though, so they would be in the soundchecks. Prince and Carlos would head to Schwartz's tonight and get the rings ordered and gifts for their brides and would also look for gifts for their attendants and the ushers. Bella would remind her mom to order the invitations with half of the stock naming Prince and herself and the other half naming Elaine and Carlos. Since the guys had an errand after filming tonight, they would use the time to work on finding whatever else they could online for the wedding. They would check the list this evening as soon as they got home.

They got up to gather their coats and things for the trip to The Stork with Bella and Elaine taking kitchen cleanup and then doing the same. Prince made sure everyone also had their dialogue books and then they went and got into their SUVs. They took two vehicles again because Prince and Carlos would run their errand right after shooting today. They were at their makeup stations at 5:00 AM on the dot. Before they started, Prince took Frank aside and asked him to check on the arrival of Ray Burgess's flight. Frank assured him he would. The day went very well but there were several more takes for both the music and other dialogue scenes. That however was to be expected and when they finally broke for lunch, both Christian and Anthony seemed to be in very good spirits and seemed happy with the progress so far that day. As they were heading to lunch, Frank informed Prince that a weather system had slowed down the Burgess flight, so it had gotten in late, but it had gotten here. Ray had grabbed a cab and headed directly to Children's Hospital to see about his son.