Book II-Chapter 20, Creation Song

Creation Song

Prince's POV

Prince was wired in a way that he could not ever remember being before.  He , Bella and Amiir had just left the Dress Rehearsal of Creation Song.  To say it had been beyond amazing would be to minimize the beauty and the impact of the Suite.  Everything had been delivered to perfection.  The Choir vocals, the Angelic vocals, the Ensemble, and the Dancers...my Lord, he thought, the Dancers were more like angels in their movement, beautiful, ethereal, and incredibly moving to the emotions. He had insisted that the Rehearsal be closed.  Only performers and needed technicians, like the Lighting guy and the Wardrobe Master who was on standby in case of an emergency with outfits,  were allowed in the Temple. He had seen the Lighting guy at the end of the Rehearsal. He was shaking his head and had dissolved into happy tears. 

The energy he had received from the Universe had been almost more than his body could handle.  When the Suite ended, he became aware that he was totally wet with sweat as though he had been caught in a rainstorm and his extremities were shaking.  Bella had with a thought come up with some sweats for him to change into and had with another thought laundered his performance outfit so that it would be ready for the performance tonight.  His Bella, he thought, always so observant and so considerate of his needs;  he was beginning to wonder how he had ever lived a life without her.  He had changed clothes but was so wired that he could not quite get himself together. Once at Bella's cottage,  he told her I think I better go for a run...I have to burn off this energy, I really feel strange.  Bella had not known Prince to run but a couple of times before.  It was before she had understood the impact of his hyper-sexuality and he had done it to keep her safe.  She looked at Amiir who seeing her look said "I think I will come with you Dad".  With a thought he had on running shoes and out the door they went.  They ran until both of them were at the point of exhaustion and then returned to Bella's.  Although they had eaten before the rehearsal, Bella had made some snacks for them and when they returned they ate some delicious finger sandwiches and drank hot Apple Cider.  Amiir, satisfied that his dad was cooling down, bid them goodnight and Prince headed to the bathroom to climb into the very hot bath that Bella had run for him.  He took his time and truly enjoyed the heat of the water as it soaked into every muscle and pore of his body.  He wet a washcloth and laid it over his face. " Father,  help me to do your will with Creation Song and every other piece of music I write and direct throughout the rest of my existence he thought in his mind.  I wish to be an asset to your kingdom and pleasing to your heart". 

He cried again at the miracle of his Creator's love and forgiveness.  So many things he had done wrong in his previous existence and yet, here he was in Paradise,  with the love of his life at his side and doing the most beautiful and creative work he had ever done with the help and blessing of his Lord.  "Thank you Father...thank you"!  He remained in the water until it became too cool for his comfort and then he got out and dried off, cleaned the tub and then put a pair of skivvies on and went into the bedroom with his lotion in his hand.  Bella was sitting and waiting for him.  He laid down on the bed and she began to rub the lotion, into his back and shoulders and then took on the back of his thighs and calves.  She then gently rubbed the Lavender lotion into the bottom of his feet paying special attention to his arches in each.  He moaned pleasantly at the sensation and then turned over and she began the ritual again rubbing lotion into his shoulders, his chest, his stomach and then thighs and the front of his lower legs finishing with the front of his feet.  When she was done, he pulled her gently to him and said "Bella, thank you for all you do for me Mama.  I never knew this is what love was like.  You are teaching me everyday". " I am honored and privileged to do so baby.  You are so precious to me, to God and to the Universe...thank you for loving me back", his Bella had said.   He was tired and as much as he wanted to suckle at her breast he was almost afraid to.  He could not remember when he had felt energy like he had tonight when Creation Song ended.  The run, bath, and massage had helped, but he did not want to tempt fate and so he watched her as she took off her robe admired her small but very full breasts under a pale lavender gown and let her embrace him in her arms cradling him. She began to sing to him and before long his lids became heavy and he fell asleep in his Bella's arms.