The Quiet ones are the craziest

This was requested by anon, so I hope you like it! Enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Kendall was pissed

Kendall was pissed. No, pissed wasn't even able to explain how she was feeling. Betrayed, irritated, mad, angry, upset and so many other words that escaped her pissed off mind. How could her wife do this? And during daylight! With her fucken co-star that she stated she hated! Ugh! Kendall wanted to strangle both of them and she totally would, if she wouldn't go to jail for it.

She turned her phone off earlier after the first call she got from Y/n, knowing her wife wouldn't stop calling until Kendall picked up, but she wasn't gonna be doing that for a while. She also didn't want to talk to her sisters, who she knew, for sure, was gonna start talking shit. And right now, she didn't want to hear that.

"Moooooommmmmmy!" Kendall let out a sigh when she heard her daughter's whine, wishing she would sleep for a bit longer, but that wasn't her daughters style. She walked to her daughter's room and peeked her head through the door, Lizzy giggling when she saw her mommy come for her.

"There she is!" Kendall walked over, smiling as she lifted her daughter out of the crib and placed her on her hip. The little girl giggled and laid her head down on her mommies shoulder, letting out a cute yawn as she rubbed her eyes. "Awe, my still sleepy bear. Come on sweet pea, lets get you something to eat."

Kendall placed the still sleepy little girl in her high chair as she got some fruit and cut it into little chunks for her. She put more bananas on there than anything else, because Lizzy was addicted to them. And when her plate was put in front of her, she let her mommy know how much she loved them.

Lizzy clapped her hands together as she muttered, "'nanananas."

"I know you love your bananas baby girl." Lizzy handed a slice to her mommy, cause you know, sharing is caring. Kendall gobbles it up, making noises causing the little girl to squeal with laughter and clap her hands, before eating her own slice of banana.

Her mood went to sour when she heard the door bell ring, knowing it was one of her sisters. She knew she should've just let them stay there, but they would keep ringing the door bell and if she wanted Lizzy to not cry, she better answer the door.

She didn't peek out the small window, but she should've when she saw her wife standing on the other side, puffy eyes and tears running down her cheeks. "Leave." Kendall goes to close the door, but Y/n stops it and pushes it back open.

"I want you to hear me out Kenny." Y/n says softly, Kendall sending her a glare that makes Y/n look down.

"A cheater doesn't get to explain."

"I didn't cheat! He kissed me because he didn't want me to be with you. Like, "if I can't have you, neither can she," and I bet there's no pictures of me slapping his cheeks and pushing him away or even yelling at him. I wouldn't fly back here to prove to you I am only faithful to you. I wrote those words in our wedding vows for a reason. You're the best thing I have, why would I be so fucken stupid to screw it up? You have our daughter, biologically, but yours and if we were to go to court, you could take her away from me and that little girl is everything to me, why would I fuck that up by kissing him? I've been cheated on before, it fucken hurts because you don't know why they did it. So, please tell me, why would I cheat on you when I could lose the most greatest treasures I have with a fuckboy who I hate the most?" Y/n ends with a huff, handing over her phone, which showed her DM's and the shit Justin was saying.

"Can I please kill that little bastard?"

"Kenny, no. As much as it would please me to watch you doing that, please just go off on Twitter, maybe you can get the asshole pap to tell in him." Kendall clears her throat, sending multiple screen shots to her phone as she lets it turn on.

After setting Y/n's phone down, she clears everything; messages, notifications, phone calls and quickly post the pictures, having to make a long thread.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry Kenny..." Y/n muttered, nearly crying as Kendall wrapped her arms around her wife and held her tightly.

"It's not your fault, it's his... fuck... I wanna kick his ass."

"I don't think I have the movie part anymore..." both women chuckle, but Kendall doesn't care, she kisses her wife's lips softly before holding her tightly.

"Good, I can keep holding you. And I'll make sure this mess, gets corrected. So don't worry."

"How can I not wor-"

"Shhhh," Kendall presses her finger against her wife's lips, before turning her and gently pushes her towards the kitchen. "Lizzy may want more bananas. Go check in her." Y/n nods and walks through the living room, to the kitchen, Kendall smiling when she hears Lizzy get excited over her momma.

Kendall's phone rings and this time she picks it up when she sees Kylie's face pop up.

"Hey."

"That little shit! Can I kill him?" Kendall smirks and shakes her head.

"No, because Y/n doesn't want us in jail. But I have a plan. Help me?"

"Of course! I knew Y/n would never cheat on you... what's this genius plan of yours dear sister of mine?"

"Well, I want too..."

~~~

"Hello?"

"What did you do to Justin? When he saw me, he ran out of the trailer and fell down the steps." Kendall snickers as a smirk appears on her face.

"Just let him know that you're my wife and to leave you alone." Y/n hums, not buying any of that.

"You're lucky I love you. When will you be out?"

"Three days baby and then you'll see your ladies again."

"Awesome! I miss you both, love you baby girl!"

"Love you too baby! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Kendall hangs up and smirks. The quiet ones are the craziest... anyone who knows her, knows that first hand.