Meeting a Super

Requested by ClumsyCoopy who wanted Kara and reader, and I hope they're talking about Kara Danvers, otherwise.... oops! Enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Too busy to notice Kara standing there, Y/n jumped when she heard the reporter clear her throat, before letting out a cute giggle. A blush erupted onto Y/n's cheeks, as Kara nervously played with her glasses. "Hi.." Kara giggled as Y/n smiled and blushed, looking the other way as she grabbed her phone and called Lena.

"Miss Luthor, Kara Danvers is here." She hangs up the phone just as quickly and walks to the door to let Kara in, smiling softly and sending her a small wave.

She shuts the door and walks back to her desk, finishing the numerous amount of emails. It doesn't really take long, just organizing meeting and setting up dates.

By noon, her instant messenger pops up, making Y/n smile and roll her eyes.

- Y/n can you pick up lunch? The deli from down the street, you know our orders and get whatever you like.

Grabbing her purse, she logged off her computer and powered off the screen before walking to the elevator. She doesn't take her car, not wanting to deal with the lunch hour traffic and it would be a waste of gas. The walk made her feel good and she even got to pet a dog! Ugh, she wished her apartment allowed pets.

Luckily, the deli wasn't packed and she was able to get in and out with ease.

Y/n left her purse on her chair before knocking on Miss Luthor's door. Kara was the one that opened, and smiled as Y/n passed by.

"Alright Miss Luthor, your Kale salad," they hear Kara groan about it, both ladies giggling as Y/n pulls out a sub for the reporter. She hads them their waters before walking out, but Kara stops her.

"Can you- would you like to eat with us?" Y/n looks over to Miss Luthor, who smiles and nods. Y/n smiles and sits on the couch by Kara, who smiles widely and fixes her glasses.

Y/n mostly stays quiet as the two talk, giggling sometimes when Kara got too excited over things. She cleans up their mess before leaving, Kara giving her a shy wave and smile as Y/n walks out.

It's only an half an hour later when Kara leaves. The reporter giving Y/n a smile and a wave, telling her she would see her later. Y/n blushes when she leaves, watching her ass sway as she walks towards the elevator. She snaps her eyes towards her computer, and continues her calls.

When it was close to five, Y/n looks towards Miss Luthor's doors and sighed. Biting her lip, she stood and walked towards the doors and knocked, hearing a quiet enter. She opened the door and stepped in as Supergirl was coming out of the bathroom. The three ladies stand there stunned, before Y/n look at her boss and smiles.

"Miss Luthor, it's almost 5, would you like me to call Frank, or are you staying?" Miss Luthor looks at her, while Supergirl stands there slightly in shock.

"Um, I'm- I'm staying, go ahead and take the car home."

"Are you sure? You shouldn't be pulling an all nighter again. I'll call my mom on you again ma'am," Y/n crosses her arms as Miss Luthor winces, remembering the pulled ear from last time.

"I'll make sure she gets home," Supergirl says softly, Y/n smiling.

"Thank you, would you like me to order food though?"

"No thank you, I'll order something when I am home. You can go home Y/n." The secretary smiles, before looking at Supergirl, who gives her a nervous smile.

"Take her home by 8 Kara, please." Supergirl and Miss Luthor stiffen at the name, before Supergirl starts to stutter, telling her she wasn't Kara, that she didn't even know a Kara. Who was Kara?

"Kara, people may be clueless," she looks over to Miss Luthor and frown, "no you ma'am, but I've known it's you. Those glasses really don't do anything. And no, I won't tell anyone either." Y/n send them a small smile, before bidding them a goodnight and leaving.

At her home, after dining on leftover chicken, she got ready for bed and turned on her tv. It was well over two hours before she started feeling sleepy. She went to check her door, making sure she locked it, before walking back in bed, but nearly screamed at the person that was standing in the middle of her bedroom.

"Sorry! I just- I wanted to see you. Um," Kara went to play with her glasses, but she forgot she didn't have them on, so she ran her fingers through her hair instead and smiled. "I just wanted to say thank you, and I'm sorry for not telling you, but I-"

"Couldn't, I know. Don't worry." Kara smiles, causing Y/n to smile too. "But," Kara's smile immediately fell, scared of what was coming next. "Go on a date with me?" Supergirl bit her lip, as a blush rose up on her cheeks.

"Yes. Tomorrow?" Y/n nods and smiles.

"Tomorrow. Night Supergirl." The super smiles widely before taking off from her balcony.

In the morning, she laughs when they show video of Supergirl doing loops and laughing.