Not one, but three soulmates

Requested by Vampiremate08

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n had just turned 17 when shit started to go downhill and she had figured out what was living in Forks. And nothing was really wrong, at least not yet. But, like, it wasn't hard when Y/n had ran into a vampire before, when she was moving from Arizona to Washington with her sister. She may have even joined the mile high club. The other girl was hot and Y/n wasn't gonna turn her down. Vampire or not, and that girls fingers... so hot.

When Y/n first met the Cullens, it was after Bella broke her leg and went to the dance with Edward. Their dad couldn't pick her up, so he sent Y/n to get her and it was practice for her driving test.

When she pulled up, people were already outside waiting, which was kinda weird for Y/n to witness, but whatever. She got out and walked up to the family, being her usual bubbly self when Bella came out and scowled at her.

"Dammit Y/n, I said stay in the car and I would be out." She glares at her sister while pushing her back towards the car. Her sister jumps in while she waves at the family.

"Bye!" She gets back in the drivers seat and drives off, hoping to see them and actually talk to them again.

Since then, she usually went over with Bella (even though her sister didn't want her too) and usually talked with Esme to exchanged recipes (before she knew they were vampires) and then usually talked with Alice about shopping and Rosalie (who everyone was surprised that she opened up so quickly) about cars with her brother (which Y/n knew was definitely not her brother) and played games with. The family absolutely loved her. And then Edwards fucked up and left Bella in the middle of the fucken woods!

She tried to get her sister to talk to her, but she only got yelled at in return. Yelling that she should've stayed back in Arizona with mom and her life would've been better.

Then, they started to hang out at the reservation with Jake and Leah. It was honestly pretty fun even though Bella still kept on bashing her and being all depress-y. She and Leah played soccer a lot and she got pretty good, but she could never win against the boys.

And then, Bella tried to kill herself. Honestly, Y/n was terrified of losing her. But out of nowhere, Alice showed up so she was pretty happy with seeing her again. But stuffed happened and the next thing Y/n knew, was that Bella and Alice were going to Italy for some weird ass reason. She didn't push and when they came back, so did the Cullens. And then school started. Fucken school.

And now, two weeks after she turned 17, she was at her sister's wedding, watching as all the guest arrive. Bella had temporarily stopped bashing on her sister as she helped with the wedding, and was even able to become a bridesmaid, which she was excited about and even got to pick out the color for the dresses! They were a dark blue and Y/n wore it well.