Making a t-shirt look sexy

Requested by breath-of-the-wild

Will follow A/B/O guideline, hope you like it, enjoy! And just because I'm using ABO doesn't mean they're freaken werewolves

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n loved wearing simple things. And honestly, the little clothes, the better. It wasn't because she wanted people to look at her body, or she was a fucken nudest, but because she was comfortable with what she wore. She love wearing baggie t-shirts or printed shirts that were way to big for her and heels, or sometimes she did what Ariana did. Wear oversized sweatshirts and heels. It was simple and fun.

And no one appreciated it more than her lovely mates. Her two Alphas and her Beta. Lauren and Halsey kinda were upset at first, wanting her to put shorts on underneath, because they would growl at anyone who looked at her in the way only they could. But, Dua got them to change their mind when they really couldn't see anything when Y/n wore the really big shirts and sweatshirts. And it may have been easier for them to access a certain area when they all suddenly got really excited.

Y/n stepped off the tour bus in her usual outfits. This time she was wearing her favorite comedians shirt, a belt and heels, and damn, her girlfriends were already drooling her.

"No," she muttered as she pushed Lauren away, earning a frown from her Alpha. "I wanna go to the theme park on time. Just this once, and y'all can ravage me when we get back. I wanna see your friends without blushing as they tease me." She glares mostly at Halsey, because she was the one that loved marking Y/n, but the singer smiled smugly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Not really sorry." The singer wrapped her arm around the Cuban singer's waist and kisses her cheek.

"Oh, I knoe. Now, come on please." Dua chuckles and took Y/n's hand, quickly dragging her to thw awaiting van as Halsey and Lauren too their time.

Disneyland wasn't that far from their stop, and soon they were passing the entrance sign. When they got out of van, Y/n couldn't help the squeal that came from her mouth. She hadn't been there in years! And she was fucken gonna make the most of it. As they walked, people were figuring out who they were, and started to take pictures from a few feet away.

"Y/n!" She smiled when she heard her friend's voice, yelling her friends name in return, and running, yes running through the streets, and into her friend's arms.

"Cami!" Y/n giggled, kissing her friend's forehead before walking back with her to where her friends were waiting in the California Adventures entrance.

After hugs that were shared, they waited in the long line that was moving too slow for them. Dinah and Lauren really had no patience between them, which honestly sucked. But when they finally got their ticket scanned, Camila and Y/n took off, running past the restaurants and people who stood in shock at the people who whizzed by.

"Dammit..." Lauren mumbled. Both her and Dinah  run after them to bring them back to the group.

"What did I say about running away like that Y/n?" A blush popped up on her girlfriend's cheeks as she lead her back to the group.

"Uh, not to?"

"And what did you do?"

"I'm sorry! But it's California Adventures!" Y/n did a little jig, doing jazz hands at the end, trying to get her girlfriends to laugh, but they merely rolled their eyes. "Okay, y'all must be forgetting that I played a bad ass superhero for Disney and had to take months of karate and other defence classes. I know what to do." Y/n grabbed Camila's hand and they both walked away.

Luckily, hardly anyone bothered them, mostly people taking pictures from a ways away. There were kids waiting outside a small theater to watch a small version of Frozen live, and both Camila and Y/n wanted to go inside, both wanted to sing Let it Go but their girlfriends just knew, and quickly shut it down.

So, they steered away, and walked to were a large crowd was set up, and saw the large Marvel logo. Ugh, the Marvel parade. Y/n pushed her and Camila up front towards the ropes and waited. And soon the hero's started to walk down the street, flipping in the air, and waving at kids. And then Y/n's character started walking her way. Y/n's hair was still dyed the reddish orange color, but the same length as who she played, and the look of the person playing Y/n's character, was fucken priceless. She lifted the rope up for Y/n, and pulled her into the street, posing with her for a picture, as the other hero's came over to me meet the actress.

"So is that why you wanted to come at this time and to California Adventures first?" Dua leaned over and asked Halsey, but the singer shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"No clue what you're talking about." Dua rolled her eyes and kissed Ashley's cheek.

"Love you too baby." They stayed for a while more, watching as Y/n did a few stunts in her heels, which was fucken crazy. And after getting a big group photo, they left, and continued on their way.

~~~

It was merely midnight when they got back to the bus, and all four ladies were exhausted. But fuck, Lauren wanted to take that stupid shirt off and just fuck her silly. She doesn't know how Y/n does it. Just making a simple shirt so sexy. It honestly wasn't fair.

"Baby?" Y/n looked like she was ready to pass out on Lauren, causing the singer to chuckled and holds Y/n against her.

"Tomorrow, we're staying in bed all day and only getting out when we need to eat or pee. We're gonna fuck you so hard baby girl, that you'll probably lose your voice," Y/n lets out a whimper as Lauren pushes her up against the door, separating the bunks to the kitchen. "But right now, we need to get you well rested, because who ever wakes up first, is waking you up with a moan." Y/n whines and connects their lips, before pulling away and letting out a yawn.

"Sleepy time?" Lauren hums and walks her towards their bedroom where Halsey and Dua were already waiting. Hell, she didn't even have to change from her outfit. Just taking the belt off, her heels and her annoying bra, before getting in bed and snuggling up next to Dua.

It wasn't fair, how the hell did Y/n make t-shirts so sexy?