What I need

Requested by ItsyBitsyAri who wanted Hayley Kiyoko based on the 'What I Need' video. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

She hated this, her mom always got mad when her friend was coming over, and sadly gave her a ultimatum; dump her friend, or leave with her and never come back. And an hour later, she was saying goodbye to that run down little house and giving her mom the finger.

"I still can't believe she kicked you out." Hayley mumbled, but Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

"Honestly, I'm surprise it wasn't sooner. And you've known she's never really liked you, and like hell was I gonna dump you. You would've been lost without my ass." Y/n gives her blonde friend a smirk, Hayley chuckling as Y/n leaned out the window. Her hair went wild, flying every which way it could, and no doubt making knots that will give her hell later.

A car whizzed by honking, but Y/n merely flipped them off, sliding back into her see with a laugh.

"How's that friend of your Kaylee? Kylie?"

"Kehlani?" Hayley raised her eyebrow, sending her a smirk, but Y/n waved her off.

"Yea, that one." Hayley shrugs her shoulders, but doesn't say anything for a few minutes. Of course, Y/n already knew what that meant.

"She wanted to go to New York, and I just... I wanted to stay... it was fun while it lasted." Y/n sent her a smirk and snickered, Hayley shaking her head as a blush crept up her lips.

The radio was on. Low enough as background music, but not really loud to really pay attention. Y/n watched the dry grass hills roll by, wishing she could just build a house out here. It'll be perfect, and no one would really bother her too much. Have a small farm, but lots of acres, horses and cows, chickens and a few dogs. Hayley would-

Y/n cleared her throat and shook her head. She needed to not think about Hayley like that. Sure, she liked her, like a lot, but she also knew Hayley's type, and sadly, she didn't fit it.

Soon, they were pulling up to the bar, both her's and Hayley's favorite place to go. They sat at the bar itself, telling the bartender what they wanted and waited as he got their drinks. Y/n grabbed a peanut from the bowl, and flicked it at Hayley, who flinched when it hit her forehead. "Goallllllllllllllllll! 10 points!" Y/n giggled and sent Hayley a wink.

"You're lucky I love you..." Y/n smirks and smiles widely.

"Meh, you love me either way." Y/n leans forward and pecks her cheek, before grabbing her drink and telling the guy thanks. She doesn't see Hayley blush, and she misses when her friend bites her lip, as she stares at her. Hayley grabs her drink and takes a hearty sip, closing her eyes, and letting herself enjoy the taste.

"Wanna play pool?" The blondes eye pop open, glaring at her friend who's smiling innocently.

"Are you not gonna cheat this time?"

"Y/n scoffs and places a hand over her heart, "for you to even think that I cheated-"

"You smacked my ass when I was taking my turn and made me miss!"

"-as I was saying, I didn't cheat, and there was a.... spider, and I didn't want you to get scared... I didn't cheat." Y/n finishes. Hayley rolls her eyes and tilts her head.

"Fine, we place a wager." Y/n smirks and nods. "No cheating allowed. Fair and square. If I win, you admit something from a question I'm dying to ask. And if you win..."

"I want you for a night..." Hayley chokes on her drink, which spills over the sides before she stares at Y/n, who's just looking at her with a smile.

"Seriously?" Y/n nods. Hayley thinking about it for a moment, before nodding. The two ladies walk over to an empty pool table, and quickly set up. Y/n hits first, sinking a solid color in, beforw going again, and missing the ball. Hayley steps up first and quickly sinks the black 8 ball, looking up at Y/n with a frown.

"Oops, guess, I lost, lets go."

"Wait wait, you did that on purpose, what happened to no cheating?" Y/n's confused look turns into a smile, and then a smirk. "Mm you want me, that's what it is..." Y/n presses Hayley up against the wall, her hands sliding over the blondes hips, and up under her shirt. Y/n cool hands feel the heat coming off of Hayley's body, and knew it wasn't just because she's hot.

Hayley bites her lip; hard. She wants this, wants her, but she's scared. Y/n smirks as her hands slide over the blondes ribs, which gets her panting and wiggling a bit. She leans forward, presses her lips to Hayley's ear. "People may think you're a top, but I know what you really are. You like to be at the bottom, moaning and whining, begging for release. Begging to get fucked with fingers or a tonuge..." Hayley whimpers at the words, arching into Y/n's hands-

"Ladies..." a gruff voice makes them both jump, Y/n wrapping a protective arm around Hayley's waist and pulling her close, as she looks up to see a few guys staring at her. "Look, it's hot an all, but don't do that here, right? There's a motel down the way." He nods, Y/n smirking and pressing her lips to Hayley's forehead. Before she leads her to the door.

"Hey!" Y/n turns around and looks at the tall buff guy. "Treat her right." He gives you a small barely there smile before he turns around. Y/n chuckles and walked outside, where Hayley is leaning against the hood of the car.

"So, hotel?" Hayley looks at her and rolls her eyes, pushing away from the hood and getting inside her car. Y/n chuckles and gets in as well, and soon, they're driving off towards wherever.

It's quiet for a while, Y/n not knowing if she did anything wrong or not, but doesn't want to say anything just in case.

Y/n looked out the window, as Hayley looked down to change the radio station, only taking her eyes of the road for a second, before hearing a honk, and Y/n feeling the car jerk and dirt flying everywhere, before the car stopped and dust rose.

Y/n's heart nearly leaped put of her chest, looking around, before laughing. "It's not funny..."

"It kinda is..." and soon, both ladies are laughing as they get out of the car.

"Well, it's dead... walk?"

"Appears so..." they grabbed what they needed too, before they started to walk.

Plenty of cars whizzed by them, some honking at them to get the hell out of the way, while others simply ignored them.

"Maybe we should've gone to the hotel." Hayley blushed before giggled and shook her head. "Why not? You literally scratched your own game, now you don't want too?" Hayley stayed quiet, looking down at her feet, rather than watching where she was going. "Hayley..." she pleaded, causing the blonde to finally look up.

"Jesus... I love you Y/n... how can you not see that?" Y/n frowns, before laughing.

"You're stupid right? What the hell do you think I was doing back there at the bar! Hell, you even cheated so we could fuck, I wanted to go to the motel! I love you too you idiot! Like, yes or no, aren't I always kissing on you, holding you close, whispering in your ear? And that's not friendly shit to me, that because I fucken want you. I. Want. You!" Hayley stands there stunned before blushing, Y/n chuckling and walking towards her, wrapping her arms around her waist to pull her close. "You're what I need... Hayley..." the blonde looked up at her friend, and giving her a smile, before pulling her in for a deep kiss.