New Year's Kiss

Requested by elishachaps54, part two lmao so this has Perrie Edwards in it.

♡◇♡

~~~

Showing up at her older sister's house, Y/n was excited. Not having seen her after month's away on tour was hard, but even before she was discovered herself, she barely even saw her, so when they're both free and at home, especially on New Year's Eve... well, that was amazing.

Flinging the door open, Jesy threw her arms around her sister's neck and hugged her tightly. "Oi! 'Bout time you finally came to see me!" Y/n giggled and hugged her sister tightly.

"I know, I missed ya." The sister's pulled away and Jesy ushered her baby sister inside. "So where's the girl's?" Jesy smirked and Y/n blushed, already knowing what was going through Jesy's mind.

"Hmm, missin' a certain blondie named Perrie?" Y/n rolled her eye's and scoffed, but her bright red cheeks gave her away. "Don't worry your little butt, she'll be here tonight, along with a few other's." Jesy laughed as Y/n rolled her eye's. "Go take a nap grumpy, I'll wake you up in a few hours." Y/n nodded as a yawn silently made it's way from her mouth.

She kissed her sister's forehead, then dragged her luggage to the spare bedroom, setting it on the edge of the bed, before falling face first on the bed.

She took her heels off before snuggling under the blankets and slowly falling asleep.

{{ Three hours later...}}

Y/n felt warm hands, slide under her shirt, and caress her stomach, getting her to wake up. She shifted slightly, earning a kiss to her cheek.

"Wake up bubs.." Perrie whispers softly against Y/n's cheek, pulling the sleepy girl closer to her chest.

"Perrie.." she whispers softly, snuggling against the singer's chest to get comfy. Perrie hums and slides one hand out to run her fingers through Y/n's silky hair.

"You gotta wake up love, come on, okay?" Y/n nods as she whines, not really wanting to get up and rather just staying in bed with Perrie by her side. "I know baba, but the girl's and I want to take you out," Y/n sighs heavily, before turning around and looking at the blonde headed singer. "There she is.."

Y/n blushes deeply, as a smile brightens up her face. "Hi.." she whispers softly. Perrie chuckles before leaning in and pressing her lips against Y/n's. Y/n moans softly, before pulling away. She runs her fingers through her girlfriend's hair, loving the feel of it in her hands.

"We could always just stay..." Perrie laughs, but shakes her head, earning a cute pout from Y/n.

"We can't bubs. Come on though, get up love." With another kiss to her lips, Y/n slowly sits up and stretches, hands running over her back, making her giggle and wiggle away.

Quickly, Y/n changes into a Little Mix hoodie and some jeans, before walking back into the bedroom. Perrie chuckles and pulls Y/n in for a tight hug, kissing her forehead, before pulling back. The two singer's walk out the door, and Y/n rushes off to hug the other two brats.

"Okay, okay. Y'all can talk at the restaurant, but right now, we need to go." Y/n rolls her eyes at her sister, but follows behind her.

***

The restaurant was mostly full, but they were able to get seated pretty quickly. Luckily, the press weren't outside, but Y/n didn't know how long it would be until they were.

Y/n slid into the middle booth, her older sister on one side and Perrie on the other, with Jade beside Perrie and Leigh-Anne beside Jesy.

After they settle on their drinks and look over the menu, the girl's turn to Y/n with a smile.

"How was tour?" Y/n smiled widely and did a dance in her seat.

"Amazing! The fans are incredible and I met some of your fans and they're so sweet amd kind amd some asked me why I wasn't in the Strip video and I told them Jesy didn't tell me an-"

"Hey!" Jesy glared at her sister as their friend's laughed.

"I was only playing! I told them I was too busy that day and I was upset I couldn't make it." Jesy shakes her head, smiling and thanking the waitress when she brings over their drinks.

Like always, the girl's eat off each other's plates, Y/n only eating about half of her's before she gets full and let the other girl's pick at it. Very graciously and generously, Y/n pays for the meal, which even though the girl's shouldn't complain about, they do.

They head back to the apartment after their done, for the girl's to change, but Y/n doesn't care and would rather stay comfortable. But, she does put heels on though cause she loves them.

By early that evening, the girl's are out of the house, ready to party. Y/n stays snuggled up to both Perrie and Jade, loving that her two friend's will keep her warm.

Y/n mostly stayed to herself. Somehow, a song came to her mind and she had to quickly write down the lyrics before she forgot, otherwise she would beat herself up for not writing it down.

"Hey love," Y/n jumped a bit hearing Perrie whisper in her ear, the blonde giggling as Y/n blushed deeply.

"Hi." Y/n giggled softly, her eyes looking at the blonde's blue eyes.

10...

Her eye's widen, not knowing it was nearly midnight, but Perrie just smiled.

9...

8...

7...

6...

Perrie leaned foreward and pressed her lips against Y/n's not being able to wait a second more.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!" Screams were heard from all around, but none of that mattered to the two girl's in the booth.

Y/n pulled back to take a deep breath, Perrie smiling widely, a slight blush painting her cheeks as she runs her fingers through her lovers hair. "Jesy may have said that you haven't had a New Year's kiss yet, so..." Y/n rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the smile that came to her slightly wet lips.

"I'm glad she did.." she whispered softly, as she leaned back in for another kiss. Maybe now that she had her New Year's kiss, it could be a sign that Perrie is her other half.