True Love

Requested by anxietycentral

Hope you like it, enjoy!!

♡◇♡

~~~

Demi rolled her eyes at the tweet, thanking God that Y/n didn't have Twitter to see it, but she did have Instagram

Demi rolled her eyes at the tweet, thanking God that Y/n didn't have Twitter to see it, but she did have Instagram. The singers fans were already retweeting and commenting, and the picture of them holding hands was popping up so many times. Sometimes she just wished she had a normal life.

"You're thinking to hard..." a whisper came from her stomach, making her jump a bit.

"Sorry... just Twitter drama." Demi exited out of the app and dropped her phone on the bed. "I thought you were asleep." She started to run her fingers through her girlfriends silky hair and smiled when Y/n turned to look up at her.

"I tired, but then I heard your heart start to race and figured something was happening with whatever you were reading."

"It's just drama sites, I'm trying not to let them get to me." Y/n smiles and leans up.

"Good, cause they don't matter. It doesn't matter what they say. No one should have a say except you." Demi smiles and sits up a bit.

"How did I get so lucky with you? It's like you dropped into my life at the right time." Y/n blushed and shook her head, leaning forward and capturing her girlfriends soft lips.

"I love you.." Demi smiles muttering, "I love you too," back to her before pulling her in for a deeper kiss.

The two ladies roll around in bed for most of the day and Demi seemingly forgets out what happened on Twitter earlier. It's nearing dinner time when they finally make it out of bed and get dressed, deciding to go out instead of dining in.

Demi lets Y/n drive because Demi is being lazy and doesn't want to drive. And when Demi admits to being lazy, Y/n smirk never leaves her face as she drives towards theur favorite restaurant.

When Y/n parks, both women put their hats and sunglasses on, before they hop out of the car. Demi grabs Y/n's hand when she walks onto the sidewalk. Both ladies know their disguises are shit, but honestly, they don't care anymore. They're hungry and want food. Fuck anything else honestly.

Y/n opens the door for Demi, smiling when she smells fresh baked pizza cooking. The place is mostly packed. Only one table by the window open and Demi quickly grabs it before anyone else.

Y/n orders their usual and pays before she sits down across from Demi and takes her girlfriends soft hand. "Do you work tomorrow?" The singer asks after staring at their intertwined hands for a few minutes.

Smiling, Y/n shakes her head and laughs, "nope, so I get to spend the day with you and watch all kinds of-" a flash from the window gets their attention, and now they both know they aren't alone anymore, "-movie."

"I'm so-" Y/n glares at her and shakes her head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," she points at the camera's that were being annoying, "they should be sorry, so don't be sorry." Demi gives her a cute smile causing Y/n to blush.

"I wish I could kiss you.." Y/n wiggles her eyesbrows and smiles.

"Wanna freak them out?" A smirk is playing on her lips, but both ladies know they aren't ready for that just yet.

The pizza comes.a few minutes later and soon their both eating and having a good time. They box up the rest and clean up their area before standing, and that's when the camera's start going crazy. "Lock your door when you get in the car. It'll be okay love." Y/n kisses Demi's forehead before they step out, trying to ignore the questions that were thrown left and right. Y/n holds Demi's hand tightly and keeps her close, but pushing the singer behind her to keep people from bumping into her. She quickly unlocks the door and helps Demi in, and smiles when Demi locks the door. She puts the pizza in the back, but some paparazzi kept getting in her way and yelling at her. So, Y/n did the only thing she could think of and let her police training take over.

She pins the guy up against the car and pulls one hand behind his back and lets his camera drop to the ground.

"Bitch! What the fuck?!"

"You are borderline being harassing and I will call the cops on you if you don't move and let me get to my car."

"Fine bitch, let me go!" Y/n pulls away and pushes him into the crowd, but he does the wrong thing and tries to swing at her, completely missing her and she comes back, knocking him down and out with one punch. People are mostly shocked, Y/n getting her phone out to take care of what happened.

Within minutes, police are swarming around and getting the guy checked out before asking people what happened. No one blames Y/n and she was in a right to defend herself. After taking her statement, she's able to go home, but she can tell Demi's not to happy.

The ride back to their home is silent, and Y/n knows she's in some trouble. Before Y/n even parks, Demi is out the car and walking up to the front door. The cop lets out a small sigh before retrieving the pizza and walking inside. She puts it away so it won't spoil, before going into the bedroom to change and get her pillow for the couch, but when Y/n starts to leave with her pillow, is when Demi speaks up. "Where are you going?"

"Sleep on the couch. I know your mad and I-"

"I'm not mad, upset, yea of course, but I'm not mad. But that doesn't mean I want you to sleep on the couch. I just wished we had a while long to tell them you were a cop." Y/n sat at the edge of the bed and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I really am. But, he was an asshole..." Y/n gives Demi a pout that Demi can't help but laugh at.

"You're so adorable." Y/n blushes and ducks her head, dropping her pillow before crawling over to Demi and cuddling up beside her.

"What are they saying about me?" Demi hesitates before picking up her phone and scrolling through Twitter.

"This one says the way we stare at each other is adorable. That I make heart eyes and can tell we're really in love. Another says you got a great shot, another is asking if you're a cop. It's looks like we're in love, that I've found my perfect girl," Demi laughs loudly and shows her phone to Y/n.

"The new Mrs. Lovato."

"My fans are crazy."

"Right? Like they think I'm gonna take your name."

Demi scoffs before busting out laughing with Y/n. "Brat."

"At least some approve of me and know I love you, cause I do."

Demi hums and smiles, "save that part for our wedding day." Y/n chuckles and cuddles up close to Demi, slowly falling asleep against her girlfriend knowing that the biggest part, her fans, actually like her.