Fluffy Lil' Jadey

Requested by lovelyylils

Okay, I think they're asking for Reader and Jade Thirlwall, and not Ariana and Jade, not sure

♡◇♡

~~~

She couldn't help the smile that took over her face as her fans sang her song, and tried to push down the tears the came to her eyes. Her fans were so amazing and kind hearted, and she did this for them, because they made her who she is today.

When the interlude came on for her next song, tweets from her account and her girlfriend's Instagram account showed up on the screen, making her fans scream and yell, before chanting your shipname. The fans were also ridiculous, but she couldn't help but love them.

After the concert was over, and she gave them a tearful goodbye, she quickly changed and walked onto her bus and waited until they could leave. She took a quick shower, before sitting down on the couch in just a oversized sweatshirt (one of the many ones she sells because her girlfriend's band doesn't have one so she can't borrow (steal) it yet) and picks up her phone. She knows it's early morning in London, but she's not sure if Jade is actually up. But she calls her anyways because she misses her poopey.

It rings for a few seconds, before Jade's smiling face is on Y/n's screen.

"Baby!"

"My poopey! I miss you baby girl, and I love you! How are you and the girls? Are they being nice to my poopey? Or go I need to kick their english butts?"

Jade laughed as she shook her head, "I miss you more baba, miss you so much! And I love you too!" Jade lets out a small giggle that makes Y/n blush. The singer's giggles were the cutest thing to Y/n. "And they're being good baba. I promise. How was your concert tonight? I mean, I know you killed it, but something cute might've happened."

Y/n laughed and nodded, getting up and walking to the kitchen to get a few snacks. "It was amazing, as always. They sang along and I turned into a tearful mess. There was a sign though and I think they went to your concert because it said 'sit on my face Jade' and I read it and couldn't sing the song." Y/n smiled when she heard her singer girlfriend laughing and chuckled when she saw her flushed face. Y/n let out a cute yawn, that made Jade coo, but frown.

"Tired love?"

"A bit, but I'm okay." She gave Jade a smile, who returned it, but shook her head.

"Go to bed baba, we'll talk tomorrow, okay?" Y/n gave her a frown, but another yawn came from her mouth. She sighed and nodded, blowing a kiss to the camera, and Jade pretended to catch it. "I love you baby. Sleep tight and sweet dreams."

"Night mi amor, sleep tight and sweet dreams. I love you too Jadey!" Jade blows her a kiss before ending the call. Y/n frowns and leans back against the cabinet. She bites her lip and looks through her calendar, making sure she actually had the week off with no interviews or anything.

Maybe she'll be able to see her poopey soon than she thought!

***

London felt like a second home to Y/n. Of course, she had many fans here and trying to keep quiet when you're trying to surprise your girlfriend is kinda hard. But luckily, her wig and sunglasses helped. She had told Jesy she was coming, and of course, Leigh and Perrie found out from her as she was on speaker.

The ride to the hotel was boring, but thankfully not long. When she got there, she dropped off her stuff, and quickly washed up before going to the awaiting car out front. She already knew the girls were at the arena, and it was a perfect time for her to sneak in when it wasn't too busy for the girls.

When she got to the arena, a security guard was already waiting for her, and she got in without interruption.

She texted Jesy she was there, and Jesy told her where to go. She saw the girls head into a room and smiled when Jade headed in last, quickly sneaking up behind her and wrapping her arms around her girlfriend. She felt Jade tense and was trying to shake the unknown person off of her, as she looked to the girls for help.

When Y/n pulled back and let Jade turn around, the Geordie singer was shocked, but wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and let out a sob. The girls had their phones out recording, but Y/n didn't care. Jade pulled back a bit and pressed her lips against Y/n's, missing the feeling of butterflies everytime Y/n kissed her.

"I missed you... I missed you so much..." Jade teared up again, but Y/n kissed her softly, as she dried her tears.

"I missed you too, but I'm here now. And you have me for a whole week baby girl. We can cuddle and get Nando's and kiss... whatever you wanna do love." Jade giggled and nodded, pulling Y/n for another sweet kiss.

"Okay okay! Where's our hug now?!" Jesy put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrow. Y/n laughed and went to move, but Jade tightened her arms around her girlfriend.

"Na huh.. mine." Y/n smiled and leaned down to kiss Jade's forehead.

"Sorry, she's boss. Come here though!" Y/n opened her arms and the three girls rushed into the singers awaiting arms. Jade let out a giggle, happy that her girlfriend was in her arms, and was soooo gonna get Leigh-Anne back for having loud sex with André the other night.