Damn Kahoot

Requested by Rio12009

So I never played Kahoot so don't yell at me!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n glared at her girlfriend as she focused on her game, instead of her. That damn game has gotten all the attention instead of her and she's mad, and she has every right to be. It was ridiculous. Damn Kahoot game. She rolled her eyes as she let out a huff.

She got up from the bed and left her room, walking down the stairs and to the kitchen. With a hand on her stomach, she hummed and looked for something delicious to eat. She saw the left over chicken from last night and thought she could make a sandwich off of it.

After it was put together, she put what was left away, before sitting down and starting to eat. She was hungrier than she though, because a few minutes later, she was done and full. She washed her plate and let it dry, before walking to Kylie's room, and plopping down on her sister's bed, watching as she played with Stormi.

"What's up?"

"Perrie's playing that damn game again." She mumbles as she crosses her arms, but her stomach flips, causing her to place her hand on her stomach.

"Are you jealous of a game?" Y/n snorts out a laugh and shakes her head.

"Of course not. All I have to do is put on the lingerie that she likes and she's putty in my hands." She sends her sister a smirk, who rolls her eyes as she shakes her head. Y/n stomach flips again, but majorly this time making her run to her sister's bathroom and getting sick.

Kylie's surprised by it and after she puts Stormi in her crib, goes to check on Y/n, as she gently pats her sisters back and holds her hair.

"Dude, what the fuck. If you're getting sick, I don't want to but you need to leave. Stormi can easily get sick." Y/n waves her off as she leans back and flushes the toilet.

"No, not getting sick. Just ate something bad, I promise." Kylie helps her stand, and she rinses her mouth out with mouth wash.

"You okay?" Kylie questions, seeing her sister still slightly green. Y/n nods and walks back to Kylie's bed and lays down. She lets out a groan and sighs, while Kylie stares at her. "Oh my God." Y/n looks up to see Kylie smiling and covering her mouth.

"What?"

Kylie rolls her eyes and quickly gets on the bed, sitting close to Y/n. "Don't 'what' me, you're pregnant!" She yells, causing Y/n to shush her and cover her mouth.

"Shut up, no one knows yet and neither were you." She glares at Kylie, but her sister rolls her eyes and waves her off.

"Should've thought of that before you got sick in my bathroom." Y/n rolls her eyes and lays her head down and sigh. A warm hand gets pressed onto her stomach, making her smile slightly as she watches her sister. "How far along?"

"12 weeks, give or take a few days. Forgot what the doctor said."

"Who knows?"

"Just you, so please keep it that way. I was gonna tell everyone later today." Kylie smiles and leans down to hug her sister tightly.

"Don't worry boo, I got chu." Kylie laughs while Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Jesus you're a dork."

"A sexy dork. But how are you gonna tell everyone?"

"Well, that game Perrie plays, I was gonna put it on the tv, and my friend altered it a bit and there's a picture of me in there with an arrow pointing to my stomach and all the answers are 'Y/n's pregnant'. Kinda dorky, but maybe it'll get my lazy girlfriend to finally pay attention to me."

"It's cute and she will." Kylie winks and soon both girl's are talking about baby's and pregnancies.

{{ Later that night...}}

Y/n's knee was bouncing non-stop and it was pissing Kylie off, especially where Y/n was sitting. The damn board was fucken loose or something cause it kept squeaking and Kylie was about to rip Y/n's leg off. But after a glare, Y/n stopped and started tapping her finger on her legs.

As they started to play, it was interesting and fun, the sisters were bashing on each other, and usually Y/n loved doing that but she was getting anxious.

When the moment came, Y/n held her breath and closed her eyes, waiting for the screams. It took them a minute, but Kris was the first one to scream, startling Perrie and making her drop her phone, as she watched Kris hug her daughter tightly, before the sisters all join in.

"Uh, baba, what happened?" Perrie asked with a frown, but Y/n sighed with a smile and grabbed Perrie's hand and pulled her in front of the tv and pointed.

Perrie stared at it for a few, before looking at Y/n with wide eye's. Y/n just nodded with a smile, and Perrie collapsed into her girlfriend's arms as she started to cry. Y/n couldn't help but laugh as she held her crying girlfriend.

It was one step closer to becoming a family with the person she loved most, and Y/n was excited for every second of it.