When you played a witch hunter

Requested by CombinationLockout

And yes, they know I only do female request so they changed it

And yes, they know I only do female request so they changed it. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

People who knew Y/n, knew she loved supernatural movies and shows. Ghost hunting shows, monster hunting shows, witch movies. And the best of them all, vampire and werewolf movies. She was a fanatic with Harry Potter, but she honestly hated the Twilight movies. Like, sparkly vampire's... she'd be laughing at them more than scared of them.

And when Gemma learned of this, she supported it, and occasionally watched movies with her, bingeing all day and sometimes into the early morning hours. It was fun, being cuddled up for hours, just being together and watching tv. And eating lots of junk food. May gain a few pounds, but it's worth it.

Y/n was waiting for Gemma to get home from running errands, when she started the new season of Sabrina. She's been dying to see the new season, and either she's been too busy working, or two tired to actually sit down and watch an episode, because we she does finally sit down and relax, she passes out.

So, when this opportunity came up, she grasped it with a firm hold, and didn't let go.

She watched the show in a trance like state, not hearing when her girlfriend got home and called for her. And Gemma wasn't gonna scare her, because last time she did that, she accidentally made Y/n break her foot. So, no scaring. So she texted her, and when Y/n looked up, she gave her girlfriend a smile and paused the show. Gemma leaned down and pressed her lips against Y/n's, who scrunched up her nose after Gemma placed a kiss there.

"What movie today love?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you if we could watch Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. I kinda just wanna see you in leather as well." Gemma sends her a smirk before laughing.

"Sure, I'm get the popcorn ready."

"Yay!" After her fist bump into the air, Y/n quickly exited out of the show, and searched for it before queuing it up.

She presses play, letting the part where they get dropped off into the woods by their father and taken by the witch pass.

When Gemma plops down next to her with the popcorn, Y/n cuddles up next to her, nuzzling her neck and watching the movie.

"It's weird watching me on this..." Y/n lets out a giggle, pressing a kiss to her lovers cheek.

"We don't have to watch it."

"No no, it's okay darling." She presses her lips against Y/n's, making the girl let out a cute giggle.

Half way through the movie, Y/n pauses it, and gives her a frown. "Those two... kids. Those are girls right? I mean, I don't wanna assume, but-"

Gemma lets out a laugh and nods. "Yea, they're girls." Y/n smiles and presses pause, taking a handful of cold popcorn and picking at it.

When it ends, Y/n pouts. "She shouldn't have died, but I guess it was either her, or the twins, and I didn't want them to die." Y/n laughs, earning a nudge from Gemma.

"Well, I hope not." Y/n gently pulls Gemma in for another kiss, gently pulling her closer to deepen it.

Gemma pulls away when they both need air, looking at the paused screen. "'Nother movie?"

"No, just want you." The actress smiles and pulls her girlfriend close, pulling her face down, and kissing her softly.

Sorry....