Tigers and Dragons

Requested by BxTcHiNtHeCoMmEnTs

So, if y'all remember my vanessa hudgens gifs, this is what she wants, like the continuation, with the dinner and pool and oh wow she's got tattoos! Hope you like, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Vanessa was making sure she had everything packed and ready to go, when Y/n called. With a quick last look for anything else she needed, she walked out fo her apartment, and locked her door behind her. She easily found Y/n, who wasn't really that hard to find in the first place. Y/n hopped out of the rental cars trunk and helped Vanessa load her luggage. And with a push of the button, the suv's trunk closed by itself, as the two got inside the car.

"Ready?" Vanessa nodded and gave Y/n a wide smile. Y/n eagerly returned the smile, before starting the car and backing out of the parking spot before heading to the airport.

It's not that long of the drive, so they were there within ten minutes. "I'm still surprised you have a private jet." Vanessa said as Y/n pulled into a hanger and saw the jet waiting.

"Honestly, me too, but what daddy wants, daddy gets. And I'm talking about my dad, he didn't want me to fly public and this is cheaper than paying thousands in first class tickets." Vanessa smiled and shook her head, both girls getting out and getting their luggage out. The captain comes and introduces himself, before taking their luggage. The girls head into the airplane, and Vanessa is giddy and nervous.

"Sorry, but this is so fucken cool!" Y/n giggles and claps her hands excitedly.

"I know! And it's always a luxury when I actually use it, which isn't that often. But maybe, one day, I'll have someone that'll make me use it more." She shrugs her shoulder and lays her head back against the headrest. Vanessa bites her lip, but decides not to say anything and buckles her seatbelt.

They aren't in the air for a while, maybe 45 minutes max, before they're walking off the plane and into the waiting car. The driver takes them to their hotel (which was bigger then Vanessa expected) and the two quickly checked in. "Um, is it okay if I got us one room with two queens? Or did you want a separate room?" Y/n blushes a bit, hoping Vanessa is fine with sharing a room with her.

"No no, it's fine." Vanessa reassures her with a smile and both of them soon head up to their room. The room is pretty big, a flat screen hanging on the wall, in between the two beds, and the bathroom, has a fucken jacuzzi. If Vanessa was semi worried Y/n not liking her that way, she would've kissed the hell outta her.

"Good?" Y/n came up behind her, whispering into the darked haired girls ear. Vanessa froze, and gulped, before nodding and earning a chuckle from Y/n. "Good, glad you approved. Now, lets go kick ass and then come back and relax."

And kick ass they did. Y/n thought she would've had to spend more time trying to get them as potential clients, but it took no more than 20 minutes for them to decide.

When they got back to the room, Y/n was all smiley, and wanted to go out to celebrate. "Maybe I should bring you more often, you're my good luck charm." Vanessa blushes and looks away, while Y/n smiles and digs for her dress. "Get changed, we're going out!" Y/n quickly took the bathroom, and took a quickly shower, before changing into a small black dress, that when Vanessa saw, well, she nearly took Y/n there and then.

Dinner went well, even though quite a few men hit on them, which wasn't that unpleasant, but it was getting annoying. And it almost felt like a date, but Vanessa wasn't gonna ask in case it wasn't. Spare her the embarrassment of getting turned down.

"Mm I'm full, but I think I'm gonna take a dip in the pool. Wanna join?" Y/n gives her a small smile, not seeing Vanessa's freezing a bit.

Holy shit, Y/n in a bikini... YOU USELESS LESBIAN SAY SOMETHING!!

"Mhhh..."

OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO STUPID....

Y/n giggles as she pulls out her bikini and stops in the doorway of the bathroom, looking back at Vanessa with a hidden smirk. "I'm gonna take a while, so I'll meet you out there." Y/n sends her a wink before closing the bathroom door and quickly changing. Vanessa quickly changes as soon as her brain starts to work, her red bikini fitting perfectly on her body. She put on a sundress and lets Y/n know to bring out the towels.

When Vanessa gets to the pool, luckily, no one else is using them, considering the time of night, but instead of going over to the pool, she heads over to the jacuzzi first, and settles in. She gets too relaxed, not budging when Y/n enters the gate area, or even when she gets in with her.

"Someone's relaxed." Vanessa jumps at the voice and puts her hand over her heart as she tries to calm her heart beat down. "Sorry," she glares at Y/n, knowing she's not really sorry and her boss just smiles and shrugs in return.

Y/n slides closer to her, and Vanessa shivers when Y/n's hand slides over her knee. "You're so weird..." Y/n mumbles with a chuckle. Vanessa looks over to her, giving her a confused look, but when Y/n straddles her lap, her eyes widen.

"Holy shit..."

Y/n smirks and nods. "Holy shit is right... can I kiss you?" Vanessa eagerly nods and Y/n leans forward, not wasting anytime and kisses the dark haired girl.

Vanessa moans softly at the contact. Leaning up and pressing her lips back against Y/n's. Her hands side up Y/n's legs and squeezes her hips, earning a soft moan from her. Y/n places a peck on her lips before pulling back. "Mm back to our room?" Vanessa nods and both girls get out of the jacuzzi, but Vanessa stopping when she sees a few tattoos on Y/n's stomach and ribs.

"Wow," Y/n looks at her before looking down at her stomach and smiles.

"The tiger's my favorite one."

"It just amazes me you have tattoos, they're beautiful. But the dragon's my favorite, the colors and shapes... so beautiful." Y/n smiles and quickly wraps a towel around her waist.

"I have one more," Vanessa looks up at Y/n, who's giving her a smirk, that makes her legs shake. "Wanna find out where it is?" Vanessa's eyes widen, as she nods eagerly. "Then, lets go baby girl..." Y/n starts to walk back to the hotel's doors and all Vanessa can think is... holy shit.