Clingy and attention hogs

Requested by Mixer18

So, g!p and probably won't be smutty

So, g!p and probably won't be smutty. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

The gray wolf trotted up to the small river, dropping the bag by the tree nearby, before shifting back to her human form. She stayed in the tree's shadow, before putting her bikini on, and sliding the green gem ring on her ring finger. She made sure her phone was on silent before walking over to the river with her towel, and laying it down on the grass.

Y/n let out a sigh as she laid down, putting her sunglasses on and closed her eyes. She knew it was impossible for her to get a tan, but she loved the feeling of the sun on her skin. She felt the warmth, even though she couldn't get warm herself.

Today was a quiet day for the hybrid. Well, her requested quiet day. Don't get it wrong, Y/n loved her girlfriends. It's just, sometimes they get, clingy. And they start to hog her. Sometimes she just wants to watch a movie by herself, and at the end of the movie, all her girlfriends are laying around or on her, and sometimes it just gets hard to breathe, no pun intended.

So once a week, well, when she's not really busy, she comes out to this secluded spot of her on her property and spends the day relaxing. It helps a lot, especially when she since banned the girls from entering her small private area. And only if there's an emergency, then can they invade her space.

Y/n closes her eyes, almost asleep when she hears howls come from the woods, causing her to groan loudly. "Oh come on!" She whines before sitting up, looking towards the woods and seeing who comes out of the woods, but it's not who she expected. Actually, she doesn't even know them really, never seen them before.

They stare at each other before Y/n puts her glasses back on and lays back down. The four wolves look at each other before the black wolf walks over to the river, as she carefully watches the sun bathing woman. She knows who she is, well, what she is by her smell, never actually seeing a hybrid before.

The other three wolves quickly join, the white and black wolf quickly jumps into the river, splashing the other wolves, and not caring about the growl the black wolf send.

It quiets down for a bit, the only noises are from the birds, the river running and the wolf splashing in the river. And it was great, nature was so relaxing.... until it wasn't. When Y/n hears her phone ring, she groans, before cursing at the thing, wondering how it went from silent to fucken full blast. She quickly got up, jogging over to the stupid thing, before smiling a bit when she sees Ally's picture.

"Hi darling." Ally giggles from the other side, and Y/n can't help but smile wider.

"Sorry love, but where did you put my- oh! Is that Y/n!? Give me the phone Allysus!!" Y/n sighs as she hears Dinah struggle fornthe phone, before she hears Dinah's voice again.