Where do you eat with a goddess?

~~~

Her heels clicked on the marble tile floors as she walked towards the elevator. Men and women stared, watching her as she passed, a small smirk etched on her lips as she walked into the empty elevator. She pressed the button and held onto the rail as the elevator ascended, hating the feeling of her stomach flopping when it comes to a stop.

She smiled when she saw her sister at her desk, clearing her throat to get Jess to notice her. "Y/n!" Her sister stumbled over her own feet, trying to get to her sister. Y/n chuckled and shook her head, honestly missing her sisters clumsiness. Jess pulls her into a tight hug, which Y/n eagerly returns. "I missed you!"

"I miss my older sister too. But I have an appointment, so dinner? Tonight? Wherever you wanna go, my treat." She kisses her sisters cheek and Jess nods, telling Miss. Luthor that her appointment was here.

"Send her in Jess."

Y/n kisses her sisters cheek before walking into the billionaires office, smiling when she spots Lena walking over to her, and engulfs her best friend in a tight hug. "Darling, it's been so long!" Y/n chuckles and nods, kissing her cheeks before pulling back and looking Lena over.

"It has, but you still look good my dear." Y/n gives Lena a wink, before they both bust out laughing. There's a throat that's cleared and the two ladies look over to the room filled with some familiar people, but none she's actually me before.

"My apologies, this is my friend Y/n and Jess' sister. Y/n, these are my good friends and the blonde giving you a once over is my girlfriend Kara." The blonde reporter blushes and nervous fixes her glasses.

"Kara! It's so wonderful to meet you. I've heard great things about you, but I hardly believe Lena's said anything sweet about me." Y/n smiles sweetly as she shakes the reporters hand. Smiling when Lena scoffs at her.

"It's- uh, great, to meet you too!"

"Lena, dear, why is she here? I thought we were having a business meeting?" Lena and Y/n give Bruce a smirk, that makes him gulp.

"Not happy to see me Mr. Wayne?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n and I don't mind you staying, but we're here to-"

"To discuss a few plans regarding the aliens and the Kryptonite that was stolen from Lena's lab, yes I know. And since Supergirl's suit was damaged, she can't really go out without protection. Which I'm surprised she's here. Are you feeling okay dear?" Y/n looks at Kara, who's eyes are wide and looks over at Lena, giving a 'why did you tell her' look. "Oh hun, she didn't tell me. I can..." she hums, trying to think of a good word to use, "I can... see it. Not sure if that's the correct word, but it's close."

"You are Violet." It wasn't a question, but a statement, from the Amazonian warrior. Y/n chuckles and nods.

"Correct. And you Miss. Prince. It's a pleasure to meet you." The warrior smiles and nods politely, before turning back to Lena, who's looking at her girlfriend, who looks like she's about to freak. "Kara you can as-"

"Oh Rao! I've followed your stories and you are like my hero! Wait, can hero's have hero's? Who cares! You're so stinkin' awesome and I told my sister about you but she didn't really care and when I told Lena that I was trying to get an interview with you, she just laughed which was kinda mean and I pouted before she said she had money and would buy you to have an interview with me and oh Rao, I'm gonna shut up now.." the superhero blushes, but Y/n finds it adorable.

"I can see why my old love finds you perfect, you're adorable."

"Old lo- you were Lena's first..." Kara's face blanks, and it worries Y/n for a second, but Kara gives her a soft smile. "Thank you... I really love her." Kara's cheeks are flushed and get redder when Lena kisses her forehead and sits next to her.