Family Outing

Requested by selenalove0701, hope you like it!

♡◇♡

~~~

Taylor smiled as she saw her beautiful blacked haired girlfriend, still sleeping on the bed. The sheets barely just covering Selena's breasts, any movement could make the sheets fall down, giving Taylor a show.

The blonde headed singer, couldn't help but think back to last night. The whole night was filled with kisses and moans, as they celebrated their first anniversary together.

But today could change both singer's lives forever. But even then, Taylor wasn't gonna break up with Selena just because her parent's didn't like her or for the fact she was dating a girl.

Sheets rustling from the bed, draws her attention over, a smile stretches over her face as she watches her girlfriend slowly come awake. The sheet slowly slides down her breast, revealing Selena's darkened and harden nipples.

"Hey beautiful.." Taylor walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, running her finger's through her lovers hair.

"Mm, mornin'. What time is it?"

Taylor checked her phone and smiled. "8:45 love. You can still go back to sleep." Selena shook her head, then biting her lip at her lover, giving her a sultry smirk.

"Or, we can do something else?" Taylor hums and raises her eyebrow, setting her coffee cup on the nightstand, before leaning closer to Selena.

"Oh? And do tell, what would that be?"

"Why don't you kiss me and find out.." Taylor quickly captures Selena's lips, the dark haired singer letting out a moan as Taylor climbs on top and straddles her.

{{ Afternoon.. }}

Both girl's were dressed in almost similar sundresses. Taylor's was her normal cherry red color while Selena went with a baby blue color that Taylor loved on her.

The two were meeting up with Taylor's parents and her brother, needing to tell them about their relationship. Both were tired of hiding, and they already told Selena's parent's, who thankfully, took it well. And hoped the same could be said about the Swift family.

As they walked to the restaurant, they had a hard time not holding hands. Yea, friend's hold hands, but if they hold hands, it might turn into some not so innocent touches and probably a few kisses. And even though they might be telling the parent's, they weren't ready to come out yet.

As they walked, paparazzi's took picture's from all sides, in front, behind and from across the streets, but neither girl cared. They simply enjoyed their time together.

When the two got to the restaurant, the waitress showed them to their private room, where Taylor's parent's and brother was waiting, and after hugs from all, they sat down and looked over the menu.

"Taylor, what was it you wanted to tell us? It sounded like you were excited on the phone! Tell me, did you find a guy that's serious?" Selena had to stifle her giggle, while Taylor closed her eye's to keep from a eyeroll.

"No momma. Let's order first, then we'll talk." The waitress soon comes in and after taking their drink and food orders, both singer's start to get incredibly nervous.

"Okay hun, what is it." Taylor bites her lip, and suddenly feels 16 again.

"Selena and I are together. Dating romantically and we've been together for a year. We already told her parent's and they're fine with it and so is our management. If you aren't, I'm not gonna plead or even choose between you or Selena. Either you accept or get out of our life." Taylor doesn't look at them, not wanting to see how angry they are.

"Okay."

Both singer's heads pop up and their mouths drop.

"I'm... sorry. O-okay? Like okay we're fine with it, or okay we'll leave forever?" Taylor's mom smiles widely and laughs softly.

"Sweetheart, we've been dropping hints that we know your gay, or bi at least for months. We just didn't know it was Selena, we thought it may have been Karlie."

Taylor blushes at Karlie's name while Selena chokes on her water.

"Karlie was just my first kiss. But you're both okay with it?" Both parent's nod and smile, before Taylor's dad puts on a serious face and looks at Selena.

"We may have known you for a while, but you better treat my daughter right, I have no problem going back to jail."

"Dad!"

Selena laughs and nods. "I love her Mr. Swift, I promise I won't hurt her. If I ever do, you can do whatever you want and Taylor can write as many songs about me as she wants and I won't complain."

He nods and smiles.

For the rest of lunch, it's relaxed and playful, and there's questions of how and when they're gonna tell their fans.

When the two get back to their apartment, the two singer's cuddle up on their bed, thanking God it didn't go the wrong way. Now, maybe in a few months, maybe the fans need to find out, but the question; is how?