Dating a Cutie

Requested by Wah-Wah-Wah

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

As the food warmed up in the small microwave, Y/n set the small table in the trailer, as she waited for her girlfriend to finish her scene. Sofia knew Y/n arrived, and with food, which made her love her more, but she hasn't been able to hug or kiss her girlfriend for over two months, and it sucked.

Yes, she has days off, but with having to fly back an forth between the set of Pretty Little Liars and Descendents, it gets tiring, and Sofia just wanted to cuddle with her girlfriend.

Y/n was too focused on the food, and dancing around to the music, to hear the door open and see her girlfriend standing there. But when the music stopped and she turned around, she let out a squeak, and dropped the forks on the floor as she held her hand to her heart.

"You suck..." Y/n muttered, but walked over to her girlfriend, and pulled her in for a tight hug, before pressing her lips to her girlfriend's.

"Mm, do I know you cutie? Because Sofia told me about you, but I have yet to meet you. I'm her better half, Evie." Y/n pulled back, and rolled her eyes. She was dating a dork, but okay.

"Oh! Evie, pleasure to meet you. I'm Y/n Sofia's charming girlfriend, and I can see why Sofia has kept us away from each other. You are so stunning. Like, wow. If I wasn't with her, I would so kiss you right now." Y/n chuckled as her hands ran over her girlfriend's blue leather dress.

"Hmm, that's too bad, you're gorgeous as well. But, we already did kiss, and I don't think Sofia would mind, do you?"

With a shake of her head, Y/n moved closer to Sofia mumbling, "no, she wouldn't," before kissing her softly. The kiss was slow and sweet, something they needed after being apart from each other for so long.

"I missed you..." Y/n mumbled against the singer's lips, never ending the kiss. Sofia smiled before she broke away, both ladies breathing hard as they hugged each other tighter.

"I missed you too. Can you stay, for like a few days?" Y/n smiled and nodded eagerly.

"I have a few vacation days I can use. Now, lets eat, I know you're starving, and you only have a few to eat." They both sat down, and Sofia moaned as she ate the food, making Y/n smirk.

They talk for a bit, mostly talking about how Y/n was, and what they missed lately. When lunch was over and Sofia had to go back, Sofia whined and gave her girlfriend a peck on the lips, telling her she wouldn't know when she would get done, but would come see her when she had a break.

"Love you dove." Y/n blushed at the nickname, and kissed Sofia before she left.

"I'm dating a cutie..." Y/n giggled before cleaning up, and laying on the couch to read for a bit, hoping she doesn't fall asleep before Sofia gets done.