Only Mine

Requested by Milagros34561

Again, I'm not good with smut, but hope this is okay, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"Of course he's here... he's suddenly always here..." Y/n mumbled as she walked out the back door, behind Kylie. Kylie turned around and shook her head, pulling her into a sweet kissed that caused the grown ups to whistle and cheer, the kids to say ew.

"Stop it, I'm only yours, as you are only mine. Besides," Kylie leans in close, her hot breath against her ear, "you fuck better than he can and you give head better than he can." Y/n's face flushes, as her eyes widen. Kylie chuckles as she sends her a wink and pecks her lips before going to see her sister.

"You okay there Y/n?" Kendall sends Y/n a smirk, that earns her a glare, before Kylie's girlfriend walks over to the ice chest.

She grabs a soda out of the chest just as Tyga hugs Kylie, his hands sliding down her back and about to grab her girlfriend's ass. "Yo Tyga! Keep your hands to yourself or I will beat your capital A in front of everyone here." She calls out to him, Kylie's sisters all laugh, clapping at Y/n while Kylie smiles and Tyga sends her a glare.

Y/n sent him a wink, as she walked over to an empty chair and sat down. Opening her soda, before taking her shirt off, revealing her orange bikini top. "Ooh, hello gorgeous..." Y/n looked up to see a girl she's never seen before, sitting on the set next to her.

"Oh, hi."

"I'm Mary, Kendall's friend."

"Y/n, family friend as well as Kylie's girlfriend." Mary looked over Y/n's shoulder where Kylie and Tyga were sitting down and talking, Tyga no doubt flirting with her instead of talking.

"Doesn't look like she realizes you're here, alone."

"Oh, trust me, she does. I trust her, and with her sisters around, they'll make sure he stays in his place." Mary hums, sending Y/n a smile as she watches her.

"How did you meet Kylie? Because she kinda seems like... well-"

"Someone that doesn't go for normal?" Mary blushes but nods. "Yea, I wasn't having a good day and everything hit me hard, I was wearing my suit but had tears streaming down my face and took a picture. I guess Kylie still found my ugly crying beautiful cause she messaged me, and it's been a year since."

"Awe, that's so cute. But a suit? What do you do?"

"A secretary for Syco."

"Oh! The music place?"

"Mhm." Y/n smiles and pulls out her phone, scrolling through her messages as the lady next to her watches her.

"I-"

"Love, lets swim." Y/n smiles and quickly stands up, Mary giving Kylie a tight lipped smile as they both watch Y/n strip down to her bikini bottoms.

The couple walks to the front of the pool and slowly walk in, Kylie going straight for it as Y/n wavers. "Y/n, just hurry."

"But it's cooooooold!" Y/n whines, not seeing Kim coming up behind her and pushing her in. Y/n sputters as she resurfaces, sending Kim a glare before splashing Kylie who was laughing at her.

"Come here big baby, let me warm you up." Y/n quickly swam over to her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around Kylie's shoulders and pulling her close. "Who is your new friend?" Ky asked, Y/n pulling back, raising her eyebrow and sending her a smirk.

"Some chick, friend of Kendall's, don't even remember her name. What did Tyga want?"

"The usual. But I'm only yours..."

"And you're only mine." Y/n kisses Kylie's lips and pulls her tighter against her body. With a smile, Y/n backs them against the corner in the deep end.

"What do you need Y/n..." Kylie whispers, kissing down Y/n's neck, nipping and sucking along the way.

"You Ky, always you..." she mumbles, softly biting her girlfriend's neck to keep herself from moaning loudly. Kylie's hands travel down her girlfriend's flat stomach, and in between her legs.

"If you can keep quiet, I'll give you whatever tonight..." Y/n whimpers at Kylie's words, but nods against her neck. Kylie sinks a finger deep inside Y/n, her girlfriend gasping loudly and slams her eyes shut. "Fuck, you're so wet..."

"Ky... please..." she gasps as Kylie finger speeds up.

"Jesus, you're already close aren't you... naughty girl..." Y/n grips Kylie's shoulders hard, panting against her neck, gasping when she comes around her girlfriend's fingers.

"You're never that wet, fuck Y/n." Y/n pulls back and kisses her softly, chuckling against her lips.

"You always get me like that baby." Kylie smirks, pressing her lips against Y/n's, before ducking down and swimming underneath Y/n, and getting out of the pool.

"Y/n, go help mom please?" Y/n sighs and chuckles, sending a glare towards her girlfriend.

"Only for you baby."