Safety procedures

Requested by OnonArthur

Hope you like it, enjoy! So the request changed a bit

Hope you like it, enjoy! So the request changed a bit. It's 5h and Y/n who hasn't seen the Work From Home video (crazy right?) until now, has to stop half ways because of all the saftey crap. Also, YouTuber!reader.

♡◇♡

~~~

When the camera came on, Y/n was seated on the couch, and the tv was on YouTube with her girlfriends music video loaded up. "Hey loves! Welcome back to my channel, the only channel that has Fifth Harmony on it regularly! So ha! To other YouTubers. And yes, most of my views are for them and for them only, but y'all are still clickin' and getting me paid! Which I thank you for so I can take my ladies out." She lets out a sigh, but smiles widely.

"So, a while back, I revealed that I never watched Work From Home from Fifth Harmony, which apparently, was a wrong thing to tweet, because seconds later, I got yelled at..." she gives the camera an embarrassed smile as tweets pop up from her fans, the girls fans and even the girls themselves. But mostly Dinah, yelling at her.

"So, today I'm gonna watch it, and give you my reaction of it and by the gifs I've seen, um, I'm gonna gay panic and I still wonder how I got the girls to be mine. Anyways! I have a few guest here to watch it with me so let me introduce them. Ladies!"

"Yo! Wassup!"

"Hey loves!"

"Hi guys!!"

"Lil' chickens, ahhhh!" Normani just smiles and waves, everyone knowing that she was on vocal rest to not strain her voice. Y/n leans over and kisses her girlfriend's cheek, before smiling back at the camera.

"Okay, if you don't know, Manibear can't speak, so Dinah, you can say whatever you want baby girl." Dinah grins evily, and claps her hands together, as Normani sends them both glares. "Okay, so as you can see, and heard, I'm reacting to Work From Home. Are you guys nervous?"

"I missed up when we were on the stairs and I always hated that part." Camila gives the camera a blush, and it only gets redder when Lauren kisses her cheek.

"We all messed up that day Camz, not just you."

"But mine will live on..... forever!! Our kids and their kids and their kids will always see it!" She dramatically cries out as she hides against Lauren. Y/n rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Okay, moving on, lets get to it!" Y/n presses play, and slides to the floor, leaning back against the couch and between Ally's legs. As the music starts, she watches as an obviously oiled up guy grabs half a bag of cement mix and puts it on his shoulder. She quickly pauses and looks at the camera.

"Really? With all the oil on him, I'm surprised it didn't slip right off, and did he really need to carry a half empty bag of cement mix?" She presses play and soon Camila's in the scene, and singing her part. Y/n bites her lip as she watches, wiggling in her spot.

When Normani came on, Y/n paused the video and hid her head in her hands. "Y'all are gonna kill me before I even get anything out. Hold on." She gets up and walks out of frame as her girlfriends watch her from the living room. Dinah laughs out loud, getting the joke as Normani and Lauren getting it a few moments later, but Camila and Ally not understanding it. It's only when Y/n sits down, does she show the camera her water bottle, before giving the camera a 'yes, I'm thirsty' look. She presses play again as the chours comes on and sees the girls dancing.

Y/n hums along and smiles, mumbling the words as it goes to Ally which makes Y/n's mouth drop. She quickly pauses the video and turns to look at her girlfriend who just smiles at her.

"Were you Allysus or portraying Allysin in the video?" Y/n gives her a smirk while her blonde haired girlfriend glares at her. "Mi amor eres tan hermosa. Pero Allysin es mi favorita porque casi nunca sale y cuando lo hace, podemos ver a una sexy y segura Ally Brooke." Ally blushes at her comment, before leaning forward and pecking her lips. "But you need to be careful of that hammer, not sure if you could take it." Her eyes widen, and when she looks up, the girls are looking at her with their mouths dropped. "I didn't mean it like that!! Oh my God! I meant, yoy hurt yourself very easily and you could've gotten hurt..." she turns around and sends the camera an embarrassed smile. "Continuing on..." she presses play and next Dinah is leaning against the wall, singing.

She hums along as she nods her head, smiling when Lauren is show, but slams on the pause button when Y/n sees her holding a torch.

"What the hell are you holding?! Why the hell are you holding it?! Oh my God! You don't tell someone to hold a fucken torch!! Honestly, Director X, you're a fu-" Ally covers her mouth and looks at the camera.

"I'm still trying to potty train her mouth, sorry." Y/n glares at Ally, but when Ally asks if she'll behave, she nods and closes her eyes to take a deep breath.

"Let's just continue..." she presses olay and sits back, watching as her girlfriend holds a fucken torch, glaring at the laptop with her arms crossed. She smiles when she sees Camila's error, but pats her girlfriend's hand and gives uer a wink. When it gets to Ty Dollar $igns part, she skips over it, ignoring her girlfriends words and continues on with the video.

When it's finished, Y/n smiles and clicks pause.

"Only reason I skipped Ty, is because he's been texting Lauren and asking her out. So fandom of mine, my sweet loves, tell his ass to stop, please." Lauren blushes as the others look at her with questioning stares. "All in all, that video was amazing, just hated the torch part, lile seriously. Anyways, if I tweet later that I'm in trouble, it means I'm sleeping on the couch tonight, which means no sleep! Yay! Anyways, stay tuned to see who I have in my next video, y'all will be presently surprised. That's all for today loves, stay strong and be brave," she shows the doves on her wrist and all six girls help her with her outro. Putting their fingers against their lips and blowing the camera a kiss. "Until then, love you!" She shuts the cameras off and lets out a yawn, collecting her wires before taking the sims card out of the camera's.

"So, how much trouble am I in?" The girls look at each other, silently communicating, and she knows it's bad when they all smirk.

"None, but you won't be able to walk tomorrow so take the day off." Y/n blushes and quickly makes her way to their bedroom.

When she's gone, Camila looks at Lauren with a raised eyebrow. "We're never telling her that you accidentally hurt yourself are we?"

"Nope."