Family Fun

Requested by JenayaSimon

Hope it's okay! Enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Her naked back was exposed to the chilly air that entered the bedroom through the opened window. But being naturally warm blooded helped, so she didn't mind it much. She could hear the shower going, knowing her girlfriend was still taking her time in the shower. Which was a problem mainly. She always uses up the hot water and she comes out smelling sweet and dripping woth water and Y/n usually devours her. Hell, if anyone was really to blame there, it's Dinah. But she just smirk, winks and sways out of the bedroom.

Letting out a yawn, Y/n scrolled through her phone, answering her emails before putting her phone down again and closing her eyes. She wanted to have a relaxing day. She was actually off for once, so she was taking a lazy day for once. But that wasn't on Dinah's agenda.

"Babe! You're still in bed?" Dinah laughed and walked over to her dozing girlfriend and crawled on top of her. Cool hands met Y/n's warm back, making her let out a groan, before starting to purr. "And that's why I call you kitten."

Laughing, Y/n slowly turned over, Dinah's eyes immediately taking in the sight of her girlfriend's full breast. "Hey pervert.." with a raised eyebrow, Y/n sends Dinah a smirk, but it turns into a loving smile.

"You're so beautiful. Like, how did I, Dinah Jane get you as my girlfriend? I know I'm hot, and who wouldn't want me.." she flips her hair, causing her to laugh and roll her eyes playfully, "but you... you're a goddess and sometimes I just can't help but stare at you.." tears well up in Y/n's eye upon hearing her words. She lets out a laugh as she covers her eyes, but Dinah pulls her arm away and wipes her fallen tears.

"I love you." Dinah smiles and leans down, pressing her soft warm lips against Y/n's. With a giggle, Dinah pulls away and smiles.

"I love you too kitten." She blushes at the name, closing her eyes, letting the feeling of Dinah's warmth envelope her.

After a few minutes of silence, Dinah leans up and sighs. "Come on love, we need to get dressed and ready."

Y/n opens her eyes and raises her eyebrow. "What happened to my girl who makes her family wait? You're always telling me they can wait. Especially if I'm  working on you." Dinah smirks and rolls her eyes.

"Cause I'm not leaving anywhere without you making me feel good with that tongue of yours. And my momma is threatenin' me." She gives Y/n a small pout as she laughs. Rolling her eyes and moving off of her.

"I love you mom." Dinah rolls her eyes and glares at her.

"Only because she tells you stuff about me."

"She has too, I'm the girlfriend, it's her job to show me embarrassing stories and pictures of you!"

"Get dressed brat." Y/n rolled her eyes at the name, but does sit up and stretch.

She doesn't get too dressed up, deciding on simple skinny jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt with sandals. While Dinah goes a little bit fancy, but that's who she is.

Y/n surprises Dinah by letting her drive when it's time, earning her a very heated makeout session in front of the car and a little grabby grabby in the car. By either pure luck or the grace of God, they get to the park in one piece, the family yelling when they see Dinah step out of the drivers seat.

Like usual, there's food set up and the whole family is there having a wonderful time. After Y/n makes the rounds of hugging and saying 'hi', she joins Dinah in playing with the kids. Running and catching them, then chasing Dinah until they catch her. Regina squeals as Dinah starts to tickle her, Y/n laughing and walking back to the family under the shaded cover.

Sitting at one of the benches, Milika hands her baby Gordon and Y/n immediately coos at him and gently rocks him, kissing the baby's forehead softly.

"How are you Milika?" Dinah's mom raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms, playfully giving Y/n a glare.

"Didn't I tell you to call me mom?" Y/n smiles and laughs, nodding and sighing.

"Yes mom. Anyways, how are you?" Milika smiles and nods.

"I'm doing good. How are you and Dinah? Has she proposed? Have you? I want grandbabies for you. At least 10." Y/n chokes on her own spit, coughing at her questions.

"N-No, no proposal yet and 10? Isn't that, I don't know, a bit much?" Milika raises her eyebrow, sending her a look that says 'I had seven kids' causing Y/n to blush and look down at the baby. "I do want kids. Especially with Dinah because kids from her would be amazing, but just not 10 or yet. We're both young and I want her to get going." Y/n sighs and shakes her head. "It would be rude of me to ask her to settle down ajd have kids when she's getting her music out there. I'm not saying it won't ever happen, cause it will, I just want her to be happy. My parent's had me and my sister's young and they struggled. I don't want that to happen. I mean, I know it won't. I don't want them and her to miss out on them growing up." Milika pats Y/n's knee and smiles.

"I understand, don't worry. Dinah needs to get her head out of her ass." Y/n laughs and shakes her head.

"Soon Milika, don't worry." It's quiet for a bit before Dinah walks over with a smile, cooing at her sleeping little brother.

"So what are you too talkin' about?"

"You needing to get your head out of your ass and ask that girl to marry you!" Dinah's eyes widen as Y/n laughs and shakes her head.

"Milika!"

"Mom!"

"Well, it's true!"

Dinah and Y/n look at each other smiling as Y/n shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

"Well, she does have a point." Y/n looks at Dinah, silently asling her a question. Quickly, Dinah slides down on one knee and Milika swoops in to take the baby away from Y/n. "We've been together for three years. You started off as the girl's and I friend, letting me cry on your shoulder when Camila left, then again when the band split up. You've been there for and with me and my family loves you and you love them and you make me so happy and feel special and I want to be with you for  the rest of my life. So Y/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?"

Y/n stares at Dinah for a moment, not believing this is actually real. But she nods and pulls Dinah in for a deep kiss, the kids yelling while the grown-ups laugh and cheer. When the two pull away, Dinah slides the ring on her finger, Y/n smiling when she sees its not over the top and pricey looking.

"I love you." Dinah smiles and wraps her arm's around her fiancé.

"I love you too kitten." With a peck, Y/n stands up and gets pulled into a hug by Milika and Gordon, making her laugh out.

"Ready to gain this crazy family?" Milika asks with a smirk, Y/n just smiles and nods.

"You already were my family." The two parent's laugh and hug the girl tighter, happy that she's officially their daughter.