Cupcake factory

So, this is not my forte, but I really like this and I wanted to do this before but I was scared I would fuck it up but someone requested it and here you go love. Requested by DHH_King who wanted Deaf!reader and Nikki Reed. She requested a few of these, so I hope you like them! Also, my ending of stories suck!!!!!!!!!!

♡◇♡

~~~

The pastry chef moved effortlessly around the kitchen as she grabbed the ingredients to make her famous cupcakes. People had no idea what she did to them, but they were always moist and fluffy and the topping was sweet, but not overly sweet and people just go gaga over them.

She knew the recipe by heart, having made it at least hundred of thousands of times before. She had the cupcake pans lined and on trays and the ovens were already at the right tempt.

With a ice cream scoop, she scooped even amounts in each pan until she was done, then placed them in the racks into the ovens.

After cleaning up, she grabbed her tablet and walked to the front, seeing if anyone needed help. Most of her customer's were regulars, and knew she used the tablet to talk with them. With smiles all around, Y/n walked over to the display case, and pulled out a few empty pans, setting them okn the counter, before helping anyone that she could.

It wasn't that busy of a day, so she was able to start closing up early, her best friend and employee helping her box the unsold sweets so she could take them home.

As she shut the registers down, the light flashed above the door, making her look up with a smile, but her eyes widened and her mouth dropped when she saw someone famous standing there. She stood there frozen to her spot, not believing her eye's as the beautiful celebrity stepped closer.

Y/n saw her mouth open, but she was talking to fast for her to read Nikki's lips. She put up her hand, then her finger as she looked around for her tablet. She opened up her text-to-speech app and quickly typing in that she was deaf and asked her if she would be willing to use the tablet.

With a smile, Nikki started to sign. Y/n's eyes lighting up as she eagerly responded back.

"I honestly feel excited to be able to sign, and so easily too." Y/n replied with a smile that Nikki easily returned.

"My friend from high school was deaf, so I learned it for her. I'm a little rusty, but I remember most." Y/n's heart melted at the story.

"That's sweet. And don't worry, if you miss something, I won't be too hard on you. Anyways, what would you like?" Nikki takes a moment to think before pointing to the picture, that showed Y/n's famous cupcakes.

"Good, choice." Y/n sends her a wink before walking to the back and retrieving a box that she was suppose to take home. "Here. On the house." Nikki raises her eyebrow and looks inside, seeing a bakers dozen sitting there.

"I just wanted one." She signs while she laughs, Y/n wishing she was able to hear her laugh because she knows it would've sounded beautiful.

"It was either giving them all to you, or taking them home and eating them in one sitting, and I don't need that." She pats her stomach and smiles.

"Yea, right, you're beautiful." Nikki sends her a wink this time, and Y/n's cheeks heat up. Nikki bites her lip, looking a little scared. "Can I get your number? I mean, it's fine if you don't want to, but I feel like I can talk to you all day and I know that's cheesy but, I feel like I need to get to know you." Y/n bites her lip and pulls out her phone, handing it to Nikki. The actresses eyes light up and she eagerly types her number in, before handing it back with a smile.

"Text me tomorrow, I'm off so maybe coffee?" Nikki quickly nods and says her thanks, grabbing the box and walking out with a skip in her step.

As she finishes closing the register, her friend comes from the back with a smile and places her hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"I saw that." Emma wiggles her eyebrows while Y/n rolls her eyes.

"She's hot, and played a vampire, that's like a fantasy for most women, mine included, but that doesn't mean anything. And it's just coffee." Emma raised her eyebrow and laughed.

"I meant, you gave her the whole box, but go on, tell me more." She wiggles her eyebrows before leaving with a push from Y/n. She couldn't wait till tomorrow, hoping that their coffee, might turn into a date later that night.